main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Kelloggs Ep.2 Cereal

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Yes, thats right. Not one, but 2 Star Wars Episode II Cereals out at the same time by 2 different companies. Unfortunatly not in the same country. Other countries, like Canada, are getting Kellogs Ep.2 cereal which is different color stars that taste like captain crunch. There is a fold out game on teh back of the boxes as well as a Special offer token and a cut out offer mail in for A life size Clone trooper Helmet for $19.99 Canadian. Only good in Cananda, hello Ebay. They will also be selling the Helmet along with 2 boxes of cereal in stores, so you could always drive up there if you wanted it that badly. WEiht gas nmoney and all you are probably better off payng a dealer or getting it off Ebay. Go check it out at rebelscum.com

2. Robotech

Robotech Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    Canada is only 1.5 hours away. 2.5-3 for Toronto. It would be cheaper to take a drive and pick them up. With several people going, it will cut down on gas/toll price per person.
    I have some Canadian money left from the last time I was up in Toronto so I'd be willing to take a ride someday. Anybody else?

Also, Canada might have theater programs like they did with Ep 1.

3. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    If Canada has the theater programs... pick one or two up for me would ya? The one they had for Ep1 is nice!

PB

4. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Yeah. Lets do it. We can be Crazy American Star Wars Fans and Raid all of there Grocery Stores.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.