main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kenneth C. Flint?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by loser_fett, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loser_fett

loser_fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2001
    Does anybody know what happened to that book he was suppoesed to write. All I know of it was that he was in the list KJA gave in his forward to Dark Empire.

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Flint? I never heard of the guy...

3. loser_fett

Nov 5, 2001
    He was in a list with Tyers and Wolverton about their respective books. I just happened to look at it a few days ago which is why I bring it up now.

4. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Could it just have been his contributions to the anthology books. Star Wars: Tales From The Mos Eisley Cantina (1995) and Star Wars:Tales From Jabba's Palace (1996).

Remember he did "Doctor Death: The Tale of Dr. Evanzan and Ponda Baba" from TftMEC and "Old Friends: Ephant Mon's Tale" from TfJP.

Or was it referring to a different "lost" novel?

5. loser_fett

Nov 5, 2001
    I don't think it was an anthology Genghis. Its mentioned next to the other two authors who were both writing novels. It was like(don't have it right on me) Wolvertons going to write about Leia's courtship, Kathy Tyers is going to write about a truce between Imps and the rebellion, and Kenneth C. Flint is going to write about Luke going back to Tatooine. That was about it.

6. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    His novel was cancelled. There's a thread called "Star Wars: LostWorlds" that mentions a lot more detail. You can also check out the "LostWorlds" section of the TimeTales downloadable version.

7. loser_fett

Nov 5, 2001
    Thanks Darth Kevin. I looked up that thread and for those who were wondering(well, judging by this threads traffic, not a whole lot of you)the book was called Heart of the Jedi and was cancelled because Flint did not want to work with the rest of the EU.

8. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Did he then change his name to Zahn? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.