main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Kerbal Space Program

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Heavy Isotope, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Anyone else play this game? If not, you should!

Show off your creations! Give tips or show us some YouTube videos you've created or have helped you in your endeavors. Or anything related you just find interesting! Share stories of your exploration and science.

I'll start; a few of my creations in sandbox mode. Currently I've been playing career and it is much more difficult than sandbox due to a lack of parts and the amount of science points you have to spend to get new ones.

Anyways,
    Geosynchronous orbit:
    [​IMG]
    It took all the fuel in there, and most of the RCS to get it to where it was in a mostly geosynchronous orbital position, so unless I cheat, he's stuck there for life. :p

And my favorite space plane, inspired by the GAF-1 from ace combat:
    [​IMG]

It has difficulty handing, but looks really cool flying in the upper atmo because of the fire. Hahaha!

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I tried this ages ago but I was always rubbish. All my missions ended in horrific death. Still, it was great fun though, and really interesting too. I've seen videos of people building craft that have landed on the moon, driven around, and then flown back.

3. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Haha I'm quite bad too, but every now and then I'll get something to work right. The most difficult thing for me is docking the darn modules in orbit! [face_frustrated] I do love to mess about though and constructing your own vehicles makes the game highly replayable for me.

4. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    I been playing the demo. Never been more excited at a game than when I got into my first orbit (After 20 or so tries and 7 dead Kerbals).