main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Kerebuy Hawk down, a NANO novel MMM entry (and fanart)complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Dec 3, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Lots more and you will see what will happen to Slojuk;)

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    OT 1
    “Now I see why you called us,” Aaqu dropped a bloody particle slug on the tray. “Last time I saw one was in the healers’ ward during the clone wars.”

“I helped you,” Leslie Tualan was busy with the jaw.

“I have seen my share of wounds caused by particle slugs in the OT on New Holstice,” Mick was helping Jason with the extensive damage in the left leg.

“I hope they aren’t containing nasty contaminations,” Aaqu clamped a vein. “He has enough trouble as it is and…” For a moment he got a far away look in his eyes. “Jesin will help him.”

“You sense Jesin,” Beran grinned.

“Yes and Kaagi too and that one is very relieved to have Messy away and with Jesin and Halfir,” Aaqu nodded.

“Messy in the intensive care ward,” Leslie looked up. “Kaagi knows that presents aren’t allowed.”

“He will be like a meddroid easy to clean in decon,” Aaqu stated.

“Messy in the IC will result in a mess,” Jason grinned. “That bleeping, screeching astromech is even more talkative than Jesin. Kaagi was complaining this morning when he came in guided by Beesie.”

“Messy whistled a naughty bleep and Beesie replied and let go of Kaagi’s wheelchair. I heard Kaagi too,” Leslie took a plate from the tray. “Steve here will be silent for the coming days.”

“He is a Dunai elder,” Aaqu mused. “I will be able to mindtalk with him and explain all.”

“You can do the wake-up tomorrow,” Alan looked up for a moment.

“And we will be there,” Jason said.

Corellian corvette
    Warren had joined the pilot on the bridge of the corvette and gave a relieved sigh when he saw the last particles and rocks of the nebula making place for the deep black of space. He was awed by the skills of the pilot. Bekana had repaired the corvette and knew how to fly her and program the astro-droid that was helping him in the co-pilot seat.

“Entering hyperspace now,” Jono had his hands going over the controls.

Warren saw the swirling patterns of hyperspace and began to laugh. “Melikas is too busy with Padoffi to appreciate the beautiful sight out there.”

“We will see where we end up,” Jono grinned. “The next stop appears to be Corellia.”

“Corellia,” Warren began to smile. “Ira Slojuk will like it to return to his home planet. He told me about Coronet city. The first thing I will do is visit Treasure ship row.”

“Not my idea but if you want another company to work for it’s the place to be,” Jono said. “My dad was a Corellian business man and liked to go there and visit the bars. He became a grumbling old guy after becoming stranded on Moniron when the planet became off limits for the empire. Getting a wife and me didn’t change that grumbling.”

“I will welcome a change,” Warren grinned. “I was born on Moniron and got my first job at Slojuk’s factory as a truck-driver. Helping him with his ‘nice’ work earned me enough credits to start a tapcaf and earn my credits living honest.”

“Great idea Warren,” Jono had a smile on his face and thought about the things he sure didn’t want to reveal to Slojuk, Melikas or Padoffi or even Warren. ‘As soon as I enter Corellian space I will sent a greeting and my real name. Getting my dad’s belongings from my foster parents started my search for the murderers now three months ago. The belongings were very useful with the book on the old Corellian language and the manual for the corvette. Grand dad Captain Bel-Hana was a well known CorSec officer. Slojuk and his gang will pay for the crimes.’

“Slojuk doesn’t have bugs here?”

“No Warren,” Jono smiled. “I went over all the nooks and crannies before having her ready to fly. I hope Corellia will be a nice place to live for you and me.”

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    “Slojuk doesn’t have bugs here?”

“No Warren,” Jono smiled. “I went over all the nooks and crannies before having her ready to fly. I hope Corellia will be a nice place to live for you and me.”

Yeah, we are going to Corellia!

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great =D= and the Slojuks are in for a surprise :p

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jono is and he will meet Jedi in the future;)
    They sure will be;)

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Restaurant
    Bret Chedokin had parked the airspeeder on the lawn before the main entry and was approaching the restaurant in the surgery wing after Karoun Aatifa had found out where Melko was staying. He had seen a message on his datapad that Danil had started his work on the blaster rifle.

“You can come with me after my shift ends and have a go at the controls of the Zakin.”

“I like that.”

“You will.”

“Pilot talk,” Bret began to smile and walked to the table where Melko was talking to Tim Dereika.

“Inspector Chedokin,” Melko said. “This is Tim who transported Steve to the Hospital.”

“Tim Dereika.” Tim shook hands with the inspector.

“We are in some sort of a mess.” Melko shrugged with his shoulders.

“Only a bit,” Bret said with a soothing voice. “I have heard from SWAT ten three about the careful planned action. Kerin Behanzin was there to support Steve until the medics arrived and has told me more about Steve. How is he?”

“Steve is in surgery,” Melko replied with a soft voice and eyes now sad. “I will wait here until there is news from his doctors and I don’t care how long that will be. I held his hand, told him to hang on and kept him awake with a Steelman story.”

“I like some caf and like to hear your part of the story,” Bret sat down.

“I will get caf and some of the famous fruit pies,” Tim stood up and headed to the counter.

“We were very careful,” Melko said. “We were warned by Jon Lasky about the woman. She was looking outside. Steve cautioned ten four to keep low. I was covering Steve. He went in with his blaster activated and handcuffs ready to use to arrest Melikas but the unexpected happened when that peedunkey Hutt sized sleemo hit Steve against his jaw and leg and ran away. Steve was able to fire stun-bolts but the woman – Vicky – was very fast and fired her heavy rifle.”

“Vicky Padoffi is a champion sharp shooter,” Bret added. “Steve didn’t have a chance against her.”

“He saw her and tried to get cover behind the plastbins,” Melko said. “With Steve down I couldn’t follow the sleemos. They blasted the window and escaped in a truck. Kerin came to help me and Jacco had soon a lot of help from the employees clearing a terrain for the medevac. Uh did SWAT ten one and ten two get the sleemos?”

“No,” Bret replied. “I was searching in the rubble of hangar fifty seven when Danil alerted me that an officer was down. I ran with him and commander Arvedai to the main building and the conference room. Slojuk was gone and must have been in contact with his goons. We found out that he had a corvette in hangar ten. We tried to stop him ordering a shut down of hangar ten but he was already in his corvette and coming out of the hangar. The sleemo truck wrecked the fence after evading the SWAT teams and a roadblock. Two men and a woman entered the corvette and away they were. They must have planned their escape.”

“I think they were behind the initial crash of the Kerebuy Hawk as well,” Melko nodded when a cup of caf and a fruit-pie was placed before him. “The truck was a twin of the one at the crash. Wismer’s death… could they have arranged that too?”

“Nanodroids,” Bret stood up, avoided Tim – who was placing caf and a fruitpie on the table – with ease, whipped out his datapad and activated it. ‘I should have recognised those flasks immediately.’ This time he didn’t bother to contact the lab first.

Chief Kerebuy. What’s up inspector Chedokin?

“Order Baxter to do the autopsy of Wismer anew and let him search for nanodroids,” Bret replied. “Her death was intentional.”

I will.’

“And let Danil Reed work undisturbed by Baxter,” Bret added. “A man’s life can depend on the outcome of his research.”

Understood and out.’

“A life,” Melko had a worried look on his face.

“Kerin found poisons, bacteria and nanodroids in the Slojuk lab,” Bret explained. “But Steve was hit by particle slugs and they aren’t known to contain nasty stuff. Baxter has to do some nasty nanodroid searching.”

“Baxter will like that,” Melko had now a snug smile on his face and began to dig in the fruitpie.

Bret followed. Waiting for news would take some time.

Park Avenue 12
    Noranan Police station 1
    Danil Reed had a relieved look on his face. He had found no bacteria or other nasty stuff in the slugs and their discarded shells. And knowing about the priority request he took his datapad and swiped with his fingers over the surface.

Chedokin. You have news Danil?’

“Inform the doctors that the slugs are made of Hds-metal. They are usually clean and cause no disruptive exit-wounds. I didn’t find nanodroids or poisons on the shell that made the wound in officer Magaron’s shoulder and the shells left in the rifle. The rifle was of the same type as used in the last prestige competition. It is a modified Blastech blaster-rifle able to fire metal slugs for hitting the target-area as precise as possible for points.”

You have great details Danil. The modification and competition use explains the Hds-metal.

“I have more about Vicky Padoffi and the other weapons she used and will send it to your datapad.”

Thank you and I will wait for more news about the nanodroids. Is Baxter busy?

“He is and you should have seen his annoyed face when he passed my place to go to the freezer,” Danil grinned. “Chief Kerebuy is with him. And yes Baxter is kind of grumpy and friendly at the same time.” He heard the roaring laughs before he swiped the disconnect button on his datapad.

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yes, the tangible evidence :cool: Particularly the nanodroids

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    more is coming: fun and a solution

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Scrub room three
    “We beat you Maerhin.”

“In the OT but not here,” Aaqu roared with laughter when he had another water filled glove barrelling towards Jason. “You had the leg-work and left me with me to deal with some gut-plumbing. And I have to wake up your patient.”

“You are good at wake up, guts and,” Mick began when a sponge hit him in the face.

“Thingies,” Leslie had collected now enough sponges and gloves to send them back to Aaqu. “Let’s get Master Maerhin.”

“Sponge war,” Mick began to help Jason.

“I will call the cops,” Aaqu dove into a changing cubicle.

“Cops,” Jason dropped the sponge he was about to throw towards Aaqu and entered his changing cubicle. “I have to inform his friends and tell them the good news.”

“And the bad news,” Aaqu quipped. “Cops are escape artists.”

Park Avenue 12
    Noranan Police station 1
    Coroner Jon Baxter was grumpy. Doing an autopsy twice was not to his liking at all and to find the evidence that his first conclusion about the cause of death had been wrong irked him to the extreme. He had collected the evidence being nanodroids – sneaky conspiring pieces of circuitry in his view – in a flask and had brought them to Danil Reed after chief Kerebuy had given him a direct order. He was now waiting for the results.

“Look chief,” Danil turned with a snug smile on his face to Dick Kerebuy. “These nano-droids from the flask are the messengers. They just have to pick up the signal of their counterparts and bingo. They activate the programm and self-destruct. The counterparts or destructors travel to the nerves of the heart, fry them and begin their journey to the place where you found them.”

“Why didn’t they self destruct too?” Baxter eyed the enlarged pieces of mayhem.

“You can see here the difference in size,” Danil called up more pictures on the big screen. “The messengers were needed in large quantities. The person must have had a drink spiked with them. The destructors fit in a cube of sugar.” He explained more.

Jon Baxter was speechless. ‘Danil Reed has solved my case. But who was the messenger?’ A question from Danil interrupted his thoughts.

“Who were in the interrogation room?”

“Uh Magaron, Garnits, Hebun and Shenovic,” Baxter began.

“Shenovic must have been the one,” Danil interrupted. “He was Wismer’s lawyer and must have met one of Slojuk’s friends or Slojuk himself. And the most likely candidate must have been Vicky Padoffi. Kerin Behanzin found her workplace littered with dangerous stuff.”

“Case solved Danil and congrats from me,” Baxter shook hands with Danil and began to tell more about the lawyer and his reluctance to do more for Wismer. The man had a good reason to be afraid.

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Solution= =D= =D= Brilliant. :cool:

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Restaurant
    “You came in the Zakin,” Tim came back in the restaurant and headed directly to the table where the two police officers were sitting. He had been called away for another emergency and had guided the medevac to the hangar after delivering patient, doctor and nurses to the ER and had seen the airspeeder.

“I did,” Bret replied.

“And he is a pilot who likes to have a go at,” Melko began when he saw Jason coming to him.

“After my shift ends,” Tim sat down. “He will have important news for you about Steve.”

“I have,” Jason sat down. “I will begin with the good news. Steve Magaron will recover fully. And to give him some much needed rest we will guide him tomorrow out of the sedation. We is my father Alan, Aaqu Maerhin and me.”

“I have some good news too,” Bret said. “The slugs were clean and made of Hds-metal.”

“And what is the bad news?” Melko had a relieved look on his face.

“The recovery will take a long time and,” Jason began to laugh.

“You will have trouble to keep him here when he can leave his bed,” Bret grinned. “I have seen his escape records in his personal file.”

“Not at all,” Jason laughed. “He will – after being released from the intensive care – be under the watchfull eyes of two of our patients with the same kind of injuries.” He began to tell more about the injuries and visiting Steve and ended “if plan A doesn’t work we have plan B with Ivano Arvedai coming to do some stubborn patient sitting.”

“If plan B fails, Steelman will come to the rescue,” Melko grinned.

“Steelman,” Jason shook his head. “Can someone please tell me who Steelman is?”

“I can and have another idea,” Bret began when his datapad began to vibrate in his pocket. He took it out with one fluent move and said “Chedokin, what’s up?”

Can you come to the lab innediately?

“I will Chief Kerebuy. Chedokin out,” Bret stood up and turned to Melko “and I will bring you home. You have seen enough action today.”

“Uh but I will,” Melko began.

Beeweep beeweep.

“Not me,” Tim had his chair flying to the floor and hurried to the hangar.

“Follow me Melko. You must be as eager as me to know what the lab has found.”

Jason saw the three men hurrying away and he was alone, still wondering who Steelman was. His work in the medevac team was done the moment he had informed MDC that he would be busy with patient Magaron. “I will take Ashar for a ride. Lanika is busy but I will see her tonight.”

North Beach-road 28
    Garnits cottage
    “You missed Steelman daddy.”

Nora heard the voice of Nelly through the open window. Her daughter had been playing in the sandbox after watching the holotube. She saw her rushing to her father with the action figures in her hands. She was in the bedroom feeding her son and waved when the airspeeder hovered for a moment before heading towards the beach. ‘Something has happened.’ She had seen it on Chedokin’s face and saw it now on the face of her husband who was walking with Nelly to the sandbox.

“I sure missed him but I know you can tell me all about him.”

Father and daughter settled on the rim of the sandbox.

“Steelman visited a pittin today with big bird and the wizard. Ah you have to do the pittin daddy. You have to lie down here.”

Nora smiled when Melko did and tried to stretch his large body in the small sandbox.

“You are a large pittin daddy.”

“And now follows the tickling,” Nora laughed out loud when she saw her daughter tickling first with Steelman in her hands but soon followed by only her hands when Melko retalliated with some tickling of his own after giving a wink with his left eye. ‘He can forget for a few moments what is bothering him.’ A soft burp had her looking down. ‘I will wait until it’s bedtime for us.’ Ben was ready with his bottle and a bit of drool was dribbling down his chin. “It is bedtime for you after some clean up.” She walked with him to the fresher.

Noranan air- and spaceport
    Fire-station
    “Let’s head home Kyle,” Arian Culnan said.

“Sure,” Kyle Tuska followed his chief. He was very satisfied. He had – with his chief – stayed after the shift ended at eight-hundred.

They wanted to see the transport of the Kerebuy Hawk to a safe place. The freighter had been transported to a hangar. From Felix Metfor he had heard more news about her owners.

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Some funny and sweet moments in the following scenes

Beach-road 3
    Cottage of the Guyet family
    “When I guided Irene to her room in the isolation ward she had eyes only for Steelman and his friends.” Lanika was doing the dishes with Lillian Guyet.

“Steelman!” Jason – snuggled on the couch and rather sleepy – opened his eyes and jumped up from the couch and hurried to the kitchen.

Alan was watching the holonews and drinking tea after being ordered to stay in the living room by his wife Lillian. “I can tell you all about,” he began but saw his son disappearing in the kitchen.

“Hey,” Lanika grinned and threw a dish-cloth towards Jason. “Look who is coming to help us.”

“With this,” Jason caught the dish-cloth and reached for a cup with a mischievous smile on his face. “I don’t know if I am good at it.” He had the suds covered cup gliding through his hands and let it slip.

“You are but not after what your dad told me about the emergency,” Lillian started.

“Caught it,” Jason beamed when he had the cup hovering gently down before it crashed on the tiles. “I am doing master Adin. Ah let’s see…” He scooped up some of the suds and threw that in the air.

“Jason Guyet, you were falling asleep over your veggies,” Lillian grumped when some suds met with her hair. “You are too old for this.”

“He isn’t and you should hear his colleagues after a trying procedure,” Lanika began to laugh when she used her dish-cloth to catch the suds “but I don’t know what had him rushing to the kitchen.”

“Uh a toy named Steelman,” Jason grinned. “I want to know about him and I want one for…”

“Irene has one already,” Lanika interrupted.

“Not for her but for the patient I had under my care today and that was the cause of me sampling the veggies with my nose,” Jason grinned but became serious when he told more.

North Beach-road 28
    Garnits cottage
    “I told doctor Guyet that Steelman will come to the rescue,” Melko finished with a soft sad voice telling about what had happened during the day. He was snuggled closely to Nora in the large bed.

“I will get you a Steelman toy for Steve,” Nora stroked him softly through his hair. “Pittin fur, you are looking the part. And uh I will get the pittin for Nelly.”

“Not a living pittin I hope,” Melko began to smile. The soft caressing strokes over his hair were soothing him.

“No, just the blue pittin she saw today on the show. I have collected enough points on my C-ten groceries card to get him.”

“A blue pittin,” Melko laughed “that’s a great way to avoid all those questions about getting a real one. You know I don’t like pittin since I was a youth and got badly scratched by one.”

“I do,” Nora began to tickle softly.

“Hummmh, that’s nice scratching.” Melko turned with a sudden move and sought her lips and kissed her.

Galan Avenue 2
    Bret was home after the eventful day. After the visit to the lab he had contacted the hospital again to tell one of the doctors treating Steve Magaron about the entire incident. ‘Steve will ask as soon as he is awake and he has to know’ was what he had told surgeon Maerhin. Now comfortly in bed after a shower he had told his wife all about the aftermath of the fire at the airport and of chief Kerebuy taking the task to inform lawyer Shenovic about his involvement in the death of Wismer.

“Steve will be with friends. Halfir is in the hospital and Ivano will come. We can visit him,” Imara Chedokin soothed her husband. “Everything will be alright.”

“Yeah but the ones responsible for the death of Wismer and the three injured men have escaped,” Bret stomped hard with his hands on the mattress. “We will be busy tomorrow trying to find out who have escaped with Slojuk.”

“They are gone and won’t be bothering any Moniron citizens anymore. They have no way to return.”

“I am glad that chief Kerebuy will do the interview on the morning news about the death of Wismer.” Bret had his hands going to his pillow and tossing that away. “He loves snoopy reporters.”

Imara caught the pillow and began to fluff it. “And I love you and you should get a Steelman toy for Steve. From what you told me about his friendship with the Garnits family and his injuries he will need things to cheer him up.”

“A Steelman toy,” Bret began to grin. “I will get him the whole series of toys. He loves to watch Steelman with Nelly, Melko and Nora. He will tell stories when the Garnitses come to visit him. And I will get sets for the two owners of the Kerebuy Hawk.”

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    The next scenes

25 helona

Corellia
    Spaceport Coronet city
    Jono Bel-Hana had a relieved smile on his face when he was guided to a waiting transport. His mission to get the murderers of his parents to justice had ended. He had left the corvette after landing it in one of the berths telling Slojuk that he had to hand over his credentials to the authorities. Slojuk – he had come to the cockpit as soon as the corvette came out of hyperspace – had believed him because there had been a steady stream of conversations between the cockpit and the spaceport as soon as the corvette entered orbit. Jono had been responsible when he sent his name and a ‘greeting’ in the old Corellian language. Someone at the spaceport had picked up immediately what he wanted and had continued with a pleasant conversation ending it with ‘report to CS-command.’

He had told the CorSec officers everything about Slojuk and his business on Moniron. Mentioning the planet had him explaining all about his father’s journey to Moniron, the stored jump and that he didn’t know the coordinates and that it was a nuisance for spacecraft. They were impressed by his knowledge of the old Corellian language and his piloting skills.

‘We will give Slojuk and his father, Melikas and Padoffi a nice place to stay and give Warren a ride to Treasure ship row,’ was what the CorSec captain had said before giving orders.

Jono liked that Warren was given a chance to start his tapcaf. He had a new future too. As a police pilot and a grandson of Captain Bel-Hana he could join CorSec. But he had the knowledge to return to Moniron inherited from his mother. And that good looking girl giving him a wink with her left eye was something to pursue. Was this what his mother had taught him about Dunai elder and falling in love?

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    IC-ward room number two
    Aaqu was sitting next to the bed of Steve and waiting for Alan and Jason to help him with the wake up procedure when he saw the two coming in. One – Jason – was carrying a clearplast bag and put that on the covers. He observed the package ‘nothing familiar except that it is a small figurine representing a good looking man in a silver suit.’ “You know that no gifts are allowed here. Who is that?”

“Hey,” Jason began to smile “the great healer Aaqu Maerhin doesn’t know who Steelman is?”

“You didn’t either until yesterday when you heard Lanika talking about the most popular show today and rushed to the kitchen for some suds and Force fun,” Alan quipped.

“I found him in the hospital shop after Lanika explained more,” Jason said. “And they are allowed in the isolation ward too. I put him through decon.”

“And I told you that his partner Melko is getting one for him,” Alan said.

“Now he will be useful in the wake up procedure,” Jason said when he saw Aaqu placing his hands on the forehead of Steve. “I will tell you the story about Steelman and the pittin. That show was yesterday and Melko must have missed it, being here and waiting for news from me. Lanika told me all about the show after watching it with Irene. Leod had – after Lanika asked him – redecorated her isolation room to resemble the room she had been in before. And that room had been filled with Steelman toys. Girls and boys love them. I know now all about the show and it’s nice even for adults.”

“Alright,” Aaqu grinned. “I will learn more about Steelman. Begin your story Jason.”

14.30 (= 09.30 Monira time)
    Rhova
    Valley of Eled-Hir
    House of healing

[​IMG]

Tarmenel Eled-Hir was in his office and looking outside where the beautiful scenery distracted him. Husans were grazing in the meadow near the large lake. He had donned his velvet robe to get really comfortable. One hour ago he had finished a difficult and long procedure to save the life of a young boy.

After the procedure he had seen his anesthetist Darian Agilla in the scrub room. And that and the fun Darian was having reminded him strongly of another anesthetist now working in the great hospital in Noranan. Darian had been in his house of healing long before Kaagi Adin came to live in the valley with his family and with his long time friend Aaqu Maerhin. Both had been Jedi knights fleeing before the great purge, both guided by Master Fay Ere-Dun. She had become one with the eternity after giving her life forces to Obi-Wan Kenobi on Queyta. She had saved millions.

He turned in his chair and took a look at his desk. There were two real letters addressed to him. He picked the first one up, read the invitation and began to smile. ‘I made quite an impression marrying all the couples after the mount Moniron emergencies. I will do your ceremony Jason Guyet and Lanika Calran.’ The second letter had a known handwriting. He knew. Jasaran Arovan – working as one of the directors and leading the surgery department in Noranan – was known to prefer real letters over the easy messaging over the internet. He began to read. Jasaran was asking him if he knew a nurse willing to join the great team of nurses working with the surgeons to distract children.

Darian having fun with Nurse Mikja Menel gave him the idea. Mikja had been essential to help Darian in distracting the boy. She had been telling the boy a fascinating story about two beavers and an owl. Darian had slipped the IV canule in without the boy noticing that at all. Mikja had been telling the boy that the owl was getting sleepy when she guided the mask on the boy’s face with one hand. With her other hand she illustrated the moves the beavers were making to distract the owl. Darian had been able to slip the anestheticum in. And the boy was under. Mikja would be a great addition to Noranan general hospital.

He chuckled softly. “My father was essential to get Atana and Edro Menel a job in Monir. And their son Hedo could join Monir University to fulfil his wish to get an education as an engineer. Mikja stayed here to finish her education and began working as a nurse. Hedo is now the chief engineer at Zakin works in Rondor and responsible for the new airspeeders ordered by the government to replace the old police-speeders.”

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed that muchly. Especially about Jono :cool:

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The painting is really vibrant and fits very nicely to the update that you wrote. @};-

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jono will come in a story about Kyp Durron and Steve[face_thinking]
    More paintings are coming for this story

Park Avenue 12
    Noranan Police station 1
    Dick Kerebuy was back after giving the interview that closed the Kerebuy Hawk case. He passed the workplace of Danil Reed when he saw the man giving him a signal.

“Chief Kerebuy you should see this,” Danil called up pictures on the screen “this one is Padoffi at the shooting contest and there is Amos Slojuk watching her. And this is their pilot Jono Bekana but I have my doubts about his identity.”

“You are right to have doubts,” Dick Kerebuy began to smile. He remembered something from some years ago and began “he is a Monir police officer known as Jono Bel Hana. Two and a half months ago he took his accumulated leave to go on a trip.” He told more and ended “Bret will be delighted to hear that Slojuk and his goons will end up in a CorSec prison.”

“Yeah and Monir misses now a good pilot,” Danil mused.

“But CorSec will profit until Jono has reasons to return,” Dick said. “He can with his knowledge from his mother about the Dunai. I will contact the colleagues in Monir after telling Bret the good news.”

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    IC-ward room number two
    “Steelman was stroking the fur of the pittin. The pittin leapt on all fours. Steelman follow me to big bird and the wizard.”

‘Steelman? Where is he? I don’t see him.’ Steve wondered where he was.

“Open your eyes.”

“Steelman do.”

‘Jason?’ Steve heard now a familiarity in one of the voices and felt gloved hands on his forehead. He became more alert and blinked with his eyes.

“Yes Jason was telling you a story Steve and don’t try to breathe. You are on a respirator.”

‘Uh who are you?’ Steve opened his eyes fully to see two fuzzy green shapes.

“I am Aaqu Maerhin and have formed a bond with you to wake you up and tell you more.”

Steve felt something in his mouth. It was giving him air. And it was familiar. ‘Aw kriff, I am in a hospital. I have been in this kind of situations before most notably when I was put in a bacta-tank and had to be pulled out immediately with severe allergic reactions and followed by a long stay in a Coronet city hospital. No bacta here. I intend to be gone as soon as possible. You must be a Dunai elder healer.’

“I am. And gone as soon as possible?” Aaqu gave a wink with his left eye.

‘Yeah and I know how to communicate with you forming words in my mind.’

“Jason will join us. He was with you in the medevac and has to tell you about your severe injuries making your going away as soon as possible impossible.”

‘Now I remember.’ Steve felt a soft cloth wiping his eyes and another hand on his forehead. ‘I was shot and Jason told me that I will be alright. Alan was there and muttering that I ruined his work. Melko was there and now I am here.’

“Alan is the third man here in your room in the intensive care,” Aaqu said. “He put you under. Leslie Tualan treated your shoulder. The slug nicked the tip of your left lung before exiting through the shoulder-blade. He repaired your broken jaw with a bio-degradable plate. When the swelling in your mouth is gone and your left lung has healed, we will remove the breathing tube.”

‘And I can leave.’

“But when we do there is no leave because you are forming a unit with your bed and,” Jason began to smile. He could turn the conversation to another topic and continued “don’t talk too much or my dad will again be very grumpy. You have ruined his work.”

‘Melikas did by hitting me with that piece of junk. I was shot four times by a sleemo girl but managed to hit Melikas. Stun only. Ah and they got away I think.’

“They did,” Aaqu replied. “Bret Chedokin informed me after visiting the lab. And before coming here I saw the morning news. One of the topics was the planned demise of the hangar, the escape of Slojuk and his machinations leading to the death of Wismer. The reporter was interviewing chief Kerebuy.”

‘Wismer died of a heart attack after meeting her lawyer and hitting me.’

“Nanodroids fried the nerves of her heart and they were activated by the nanodroids ingested by her lawyer,” Aaqu said.

‘Her lawyer knows?’

“Chedokin told me that her lawyer has been informed by Chief Kerebuy,” Aaqu said.

‘Case closed. I am feeling great. When can I leave?’

“Again about leaving,” Jason grinned. “I told you that you cannot leave your bed. Your left femur was hit by a slug causing a hairline fracture. Muscles were damaged because the slug travelled through your entire thigh before coming to stop at your femur. You will need to stay off that leg for at least a month. Your muscles will require therapy.”

‘Give me a wheelchair and a pair of crutches and I can leave.’

“No Steve,” Aaqu said. “You have muscle damage in your left upper arm and shoulder – nothing serious again – but...” He paused and continued with a serious voice “I am glad that you were hit by Hds-metal slugs. They don’t destroy guts with large holes but hole them at great speed. I had to plug guts and your bladder in various places before I found the slug in one of your pelvic bones. I had to clean your abdominal area and fitted you with drain tubes. You have a triway catheter to keep the pressure in your bladder low and a stomach tube to sustain you with food when your guts can take it. An IV gives you more liquids and medicines to keep you from feeling any pain. We will keep you sleeping for most of the time here in the intensive care. Alan has the meds ready.”

‘No escape possible. I am attached to thingies. How long do I have to stay?’

“Months but you will be in good company. Halfir Majeski is another escape artist and he and his companion Jesin Fialka will be in your room.”

‘We can plan our escape together. We have tried and we have done when we were children.’

“No Steve,” Jason grabbed the clearplast bag and held that before the face of Steve. “Steelman and friends will keep you here.” He placed the bag next to the right hand of Steve.

‘Steelman Melko?’

“And friends,” Aaqu grinned. “Jesin Fialka will keep you occupied. Ivano will come to do his Halfir sitting and will add the Magaron-sitting. And if nothing works we have the rooms in the pediatrics wing with all the experts in keeping children where they have to be to make sure that they recover completely.”

‘No more arguments. Halfir’s big sister Halla Majeski is one of those experts. It seems that I have to stay here.’ Steve reached with his right hand to the toy. ‘Steelman, we will leave together. Can you give me sleepmeds?’

“I will,” Aaqu gave Alan a sign.

14.40 (= 09.40 Monira time)
    Rhova
    Valley of Eled-Hir
    House of healing
    Mikja Menel was adjusting the covers after taking the vitals of the young patient when a soft sound had her looking towards the door. One of the nurses was there.

The nurse came in and said “I will take over. Master Eled-Hir has something nice for you.”

With a big smile on her handsome face Mikja hurried to her former teacher and wasn’t surprised at all to see the door to his office standing open.
    Tarmenel Eled-Hir was sitting there with two opened letters on his desk.

“Master,” Mikja began.

“Do sit down Mikja and no formalities here,” Tarmenel grinned.

“Uh I know but you taught me all to become what I wanted to be,” Mikja remained standing. “I am leaving Tarmenel?”

“Yes. You have seen the reports of Noranan General Hospital and their specialized care for children and…”

“I can go to work in Noranan. Oh my… Working with children… Being near my brother… I accept of course.” Mikja rounded the desk and flew in the arms of her teacher.

“You accept,” Tarmenel laughed. “And I will accompany you for a ceremony” and he began to tell more. Four husans grazing there in the meadow were mentioned.

Mikja beamed. She could take her beloved mare Kyrana and her offspring with her. She could continue to work with her husans and give children a great opportunity for therapy.

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    ‘Uh who are you?’ Steve opened his eyes fully to see two fuzzy green shapes.

“I am Aaqu Maerhin and have formed a bond with you to wake you up and tell you more.”

Surprise, surprise!

15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Hi earlybird! I have been a bad reviewer, but I'm still here and trying my best to keep up with your fun stories. Time is short though.
    Anyway, i just want to say well done and keep them coming. :)

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Hi Hazel, more fun is coming in the updates but first the recovery

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    IC-ward room number two
    Steve Magaron was awake. He had been asleep most of the day. A soft beeping sound had him waking up. That was about one hour ago. He didn’t know if it was an hour or more. The beeping had continued for some time. By the sound of it he surmised that it was coming from a droid. He felt air being moved in and out of his lungs. He couldn’t do that much except move his eyes and right hand. That hand movement was restricted though with the attached IV and pulse-ox monitor. His hand was now resting on the Steelman toy. And yes, he could move his head but only a bit. ‘Aaqu where are you? It is time for a new shot of sleepmeds,’ he thought when the bleeping sounds of the droid caught again his attention.

“Not that room. He is there in room two and awake I presume.”

“You don’t have to wake him?”

“No Messy was messing up with my ministrations to Jesin and quite noisy.”

“And he is guarding him I see.”

“Room four is now the best guarded room there is. Messy sends us a constant report of data concerning the health of Jesin and Halfir. Steve is in room two. I have to give him his new medicines.”

Steve heard soft footsteps.

“Hey Steve,” Melko came to the bed to be in the vision of his partner. “You sure have messed up doctor Guyet’s work. Look who I got for you.” He placed a clearplast satchel on the covers. “Aaqu here let me keep him after putting him through decon. He is for you as promised.”

“I will form a bond with you and tell him what you want to ask,” Aaqu said. “And your sleeping medicines are coming.”

Steve saw a small bag being hooked up to the pole and connected to a tube leading to the IV. He felt the familiar gloved hands on his forehead. ‘Tell Melko that I appreciate his gift.’

“Steve appreciates your gift.”

‘Did you see Steelman?’

“He asks if you did see the last Steelman show.”

“I did and can tell you the entire story,” Melko grinned.

Steve became aware of more soft footsteps. ‘Who is that?’

Aaqu turned his head to see a figure dressed in isolation gear coming in carrying a large clearplast bag filled with three smaller bags, each containing figurines.

“Marhin Adin let me enter with my gift. I have the entire set to make the show visual. And I have them for Halfir and Jesin too.”

‘Bret Chedokin.’

“This is for you Steve and I have more news,” Bret placed the bag on the covers, extricated one bag and put one hand next to Aaqu’s.

‘Now I have three Steelman toys.’ Steve lifted his hand a bit.

“Three toys?” Bret began to smile.

“Jason Guyet came with a Steelman toy to wake him,” Aaqu said. “That toy and the explanation was enough to end the arguments about leaving.”

“Leaving?” Melko shook his head. “Ah I see. Steve the escape artist doesn’t like to be here at all but he has to with all the stuff securing him to his bed.”

“Begin with your story Melko,” Aaqu opened the tap of the small bag. “The sleepmeds will kick in soon.”

“I have to hurry then,” Melko grinned and began “Steelman had the blue pittin now as his helper.”

Bret had the blue pittin on the covers. “Where is Steelman? I see five Steelmen, correction six.”

‘Two are for Halfir and Jesin and three toys are for me. And ah yes Melko.’ Steve blinked with his smiling eyes.

“Melko?” Aaqu looked from the toys towards Melko.

“Bret,” Melko began to laugh. “Let me continue.” He took the blue pittin and one of the Steelman figurines in his hands and said “Steelman has the blue pittin now…”

‘Sleepy. Will you continue the story tomorrow?’

“I am a sleepy influence,” Melko grinned. “When you are transported to a normal room I will come each day.”

‘Great.’ Steve closed his eyes.

“Next week you can tell your stories to three patients,” Aaqu was busy with a waste bag.

“Come Melko,” Bret had the bag in his hands. “We can tell the Steelman story to Jesin and Halfir and I have to tell more about Slojuk’s pilot.”

“If Messy let us enter,” Melko said.

“He will,” Bret grinned. “I have his shut-down code.”

Beach-road 3
    Cottage of the Guyet family
    “Jason knows now all about Steelman and that will make his bachelor party quite interesting,” Lillian grinned. She was with her husband in the master bedroom after tucking her sleeping son in. “I heard Jasaran arguing with Marhin Adin in the restaurant about an astromech and toys in the intensive care.”

“Shh he might wake up,” Alan whispered. “Marhin won the argument I think?”

“He did and both became very silent when Jason came in the restaurant,” Lillian grinned. “Our son left and the buzz began anew with Tim Dereika getting more ideas.”

“Don’t tell me more,” Alan reached for the covers. “I like some surprises on my son’s party.”

“I won’t. You had some surprises at your party with those pilots from your squadron,” Lillian grinned mischievous and began to tickle her husband.

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    Hazel

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Love the Steelman touch and the tickling ;) Always room for that kinda thing. [face_mischief]

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    more Messy fun in the next part

days have passed and....

31 helona

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    IC ward room number four
    Kaagi Adin smiled when he saw the looks on the face of his son when he peeked through the door that gave entrance to the room where Halfir and Jesin were staying. “Let’s move those two before we have to redecorate this room. I know that no one is allowed to bring presents to the intensive care ward but their visitors bended the rules.”

“The Guyets and we played a large part in bending those rules,” Marhin laughed. “Steve had Bret and Melko bringing presents to him and here. Medium care room five will soon be crowded with presents. You didn’t want Messy in your treatment room arguing with Beesie. And that’s why the beeping, bleeping commenting on all what I am doing astromech Messy is there. He is a real messy disaster.”

“Jesin has been asking for his box with belongings since the day that he was awake,” Kaagi grinned. “I have looked in the box and no. Old papers, books and dusty stuff aren’t allowed here. I have transported them to medium care room five and he will see them today. I am sure they will have him very occupied in his Halfir and Steve sitting business.”

“He was good at Hutt-sitting too,” Marhin remembered one of the stories told by Jesin. “His tale changed my view on the Hutts. There are nice Hutts too.”

“Hutt sitting,” Kaagi spread his arms wide after placing his crutch against the wall. “Big Hutts are slimy. I have seen pictures of Jabba after Obi-Wan returned to the Jedi temple after the business with Jabba’s son.”

“Moio and Slura were small Huttlings,” Marhin remarked. “Let’s get in. He has noticed us.”

“Who?” Kaagi started but heard the beeping screech when his son opened the door. “Messy, it’s us. We are coming to move your masters to a nice room.”

Beep iii pi piwiiip

“Meu eh eu m messy,” Jesin spoke with a slurred voice when he startled awake.

Beep iii pi piwiiip

“Stop that noise bucket of bolts,” Marhin rushed to Jesin’s bed.

Halfir began to move his left arm.

Beep iii pi piwiiip

“Mhes mess messy uh water,” Jesin whispered.

Halfir reached to the side where a squeeze water bottle was.
    Using his crutch Kaagi limped to the nightstand between the beds.

Beep iii pi piwiiip

“He doesn’t listen dad,” Marhin put blue gloved hands over his ears.

“Water mwessy,” Jesin whispered.

Beep iii pi piwiiip

With his free hand Kaagi grabbed the squeeze water-bottle and put the tube in Jesin’s mouth.

Jesin drank, sloshed the water in his mouth and uttered “Messy…”

Beep iii pi piwiiip

“Shut up. They are my friends,” Jesin mumbled. “Messy code one one one shut up.”

Beep iii ppp iii

“Silence Messy,” Jesin grumbled and gave a relieved sigh.

Beep iii

The astromech trundled towards a corner in the room – his corner since being brought in – put an appendage in the monitoring socket and blinked once with his photoreceptor before becoming entirely silent.

“Sheesh,” Marhin removed his fingers from his ears. “He was not a bit difficult to shut down. He was a beeping disaster.”

“I don’t know what triggered his beeping alarm,” Jesin began to laugh.

“Two green men with masks appearing before the glass,” Kaagi shrugged with his shoulders.

“Could be,” Jesin grinned. “One day on Tatooine when I was coming from Chalmun’s cantina, I picked up Messy at a droid power servicing station and continued with Messy in tow. I met two Rodians and he began to beep like he has been doing here. You know Rodians are green and mean. One was reaching for his blaster when Halfir came and silenced Messy with the code one one one.”

“And why was he unresponsive when you gave him now the code?” Kaagi asked.

“Uh shut up,” Jesin said. “I should have mentioned only the code but silence Messy did the trick.”

“We are moving you and Halfir to a medium care room today,” Marhin removed the cover from Jesin’s chest and began to peel away a lead.

“Ow bye hairs,” Jesin grumped. “No new ones I hope. I am doing fine and my innards are giving no trouble at all. I have full control and didn’t soil the diaper anymore.”

“Your ribs are healing as expected but your innards have to heal completely before I keep away the leads and your IV,” Marhin pulled at another lead. “You soiled the sheets yesterday.”

“I was nauseous but that’s gone too I think. Leads are everywhere,” Jesin said. “What can happen to me here? Nothing I am monitored by thingies.”

“With the thingies we can see if you are in pain, developing a fever and more,” Marhin said. “You are a doctor and should know.”

“He knows and doctors are the worst patients,” Kaagi grinned. “One doctor told me that he could monitor his own vitals when I fitted him with the thingies. I replied that he could but not when he was sleeping.”

“You are ready Jesin.” Marhin pulled away the last lead and removed the BP-cuff and pulse ox monitor. He placed the IV-bag on a portable stand and had the bed in a moving configuration.

“Is Halfir coming too?” Jesin asked when he was guided to the open door by Marhin.

“I will bring him after Jago comes,” Kaagi limped to Halfir’s bed and sat down.

“I see,” Jesin grinned. “Jago had no problems at all with him to wean him of the respirator this morning.”

“He wants to leave too and behaved,” Kaagi said. “And we will keep him sleepy for the coming weeks. Sleep is the best medicine for his healing guts.”

“Up to the new beeping leads,” Jesin muttered.

“And your box Jesin,” Kaagi said.

Medium care room five
    “They are coming.” Steve Magaron turned his head towards the door. He had a soft hoarse voice but was delighted that he could speak again after the removal of the tube and some soothing medicine earlier this morning. An oxygen mask was helping him to breathe easy. He was awake after being kept asleep during his time in the intensive care.

“First Jesin,” Aaqu stood up and headed to the door.

“Hey Master Maerhin you are here to keep away the beeping thingies,” Jesin greeted.

“Not at all,” Steve said. “I am fitted with thingies and you will be if you want to stay here. I was told this morning that I could go to this room. It is the thingies room.”

“It is not a,” Jesin began.

“It is the thingies room,” Marhin guided the bed to a place between two nightstands next to the bed of Steve. “You have to keep him and Halfir here.”

“I will,” Jesin beamed when he saw his box standing on the nightstand.

“And if you don’t succeed I think Ivano or Bret will come and with them teacher Fringo,” Steve said. “I heard that you have met Melko and Nora. They will keep us here.”

“If they bring Nelly,” Jesin grinned. “I know now all about her. She is a nice girl.”

“She will keep all of us occupied with Steelman stories,” Steve said. “I sure have missed a lot of the shows.”

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “She will keep all of us occupied with Steelman stories,”

Like you keep all of us thrilled with yours.

*could not resist, even she is bone-tired after a day at work & will go to sleep soon

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful to see the patients successfully on the way to recuperation.

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They are and there is something very interesting in the next part [face_thinking]

North Beach-road 28
    Garnits cottage
    Melko Garnits beamed. Moments ago he had received a message from Aaqu Maerhin that Steve and Halfir and Jesin were transferred to a medium care room. Now he could bring Nelly along. His daughter was eager to tell Steve about the Steelman shows he had missed.

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Medium care room five
    Jesin heard the soft sounds of a sleeping Halfir and saw Steve observing what he was doing. He had the box from his father on the covers and the first book out. It was old and brittle but he recognised it at once. It was a diary from one of his ancestors. He opened it where a bookmark was between the pages and began to read.
    I was awed when I saw the beautiful homes, parks, lakes, orchards, and farmland of hollowtown. I came to bring my merchandise from Lingala and was met by a very friendly owner of one of the shops. He began to tell me that Centerpoint station was a great mystery to all that tried to study it. I sensed that a great power must have been responsible to create it. Were they related to the Sheir-Irel who had saved our ancestors in the dawn of time? I don’t know but I have taken many recordings of the station and will begin to study them and the book left by my great grandfather.

“Interesting?” Steve asked with a soft voice.

“Yes it is a diary from one of my ancestors and describing a visit to Centerpoint station,” Jesin said. “You can read the diary if you like.”

“Sure I have seen Centerpoint station when I was with CorSec,” Steve said. “I was with officer Jono Bel Hana and Rostek Horn – one of my students – when we were called to go and investigate a murder at the station. Centerpoint station was a weird place for Jono and me. It was radiating a strange kind of power. Rostek found the important clue in a holocron and saved me after we got in a fight with the suspects. Rostek and Jono brought me back to Coronet city. Jono helped me with his dunai powers until we arrived at Coronet university hospital where things got quite messy for me when I was guided into the ER by the medics. A doctor knocked me out cold. They put me in a bacta-tank. I awoke in the intensive care with a respirator down my throat and Jono sitting beside my bed.”

“Jono Bel Hana,” Jesin said. “Bret Chedokin mentioned a Monir city police pilot with that name when he came with the Steelman toys and told us all about Slojuk’s escape. The pilot was known under a different name to Slojuk and the airport authorities but his picture was identified immediately by Danil and Bret.”

“Jono is Captain Bel Hana’s grandson and a pilot for the Monir police,” Steve had a soft voice and a smile in his eyes. “Captain Jono had two sons and a daughter. Jeb was named after his grandfather. He was a pilot on an old corvette when I left Corellia. Old Jono was muttering that his son was involved in some dirty business.”

Jesin began to smile as well. “Bret mentioned the unsolved murder on Jeb and his wife. Jono took his accumulated days two and a half months ago after receiving a package from his foster-parents and left on a trip. He joined Slojuk as his pilot and could repair his father’s corvette. I think – with the pre-programmed jump in the nav-comp – that Jono will end up on Corellia.”

“CorSec will remember Jono’s grand-dad and yes,” Steve whispered “Jono will end up at CorSec but he can return with the knowledge from his mother. She was a Dunai. And his father had Dunai ancestors too. The Slojuk gang will spend the rest of their life in a nice comfy place.”

“Nice and comfy as in detention cell,” Jesin grinned. “That will be a nice end for those criminals. Here is the diary. Don’t talk too much or you will ruin Leslie Tualan’s work. He can be very grumpy just like Alan Guyet. I will keep you busy with stories.” He put the old book on the nightstand and began to search in the box for the book of the great grandfather. He got a smile on his face when he discovered that book as well in the box. ‘History of Dunai’ was written in elegant aurebesh lettering on the cover. “There is more interesting stuff. I have now a history book and will tell more. Just listen to me.” He began to read aloud. “The Sheir-Irel have cared for the Dunai since time immemorial. Our species was called the Dunai when we were living on Dunai, the planet where we originated. The Sheir-Irel knew about our sun going nova and transported us to a system near their cluster. They had discovered a new pristine planet, inhabited only by the sentient falgans living in the vast oceans. Mon Iron it became ‘our land’ in the language of old. And we added the word elder to our name. We became the Dunai elder when we got offspring with the Sheir-Irel. Some of us are still displaying the elegant pointed ears and faint luminescent patterns. We share the longevity with the Sheir-Irel and the irregular and short time of fertility. We have only five to ten fertile years beginning as early when we turn fifty. But variations are there with periods of infertility in between and often when we reach the ripe age of six hundred and ninety years we can get offspring. A year on Moniron lasts 368 days. The Moniron moon makes ten rounds in the year. Eight months have 37 days and two 36 days. 24 hours form a day.”

“You are a delight to listen to,” Steve said. “In my youth I had teacher Anja Fringo. She told us all about history but she was boring.”

“She sure was,” Halfir grinned with a sleepy voice “especially when we had to listen to her during the scrubbing of the fresher.”

“You are awake,” Jesin put the book on the covers and looked from Steve to Halfir.

“I am and it is nice to see Steve here. Now we have to wait until the thingies are gone and we can plan our esc…”

“No Halfir,” Aldo Karolan entered the room with new bags of saline for Steve and Halfir. “I will get your big sister if I hear more about escape-plans. And I have your new batch of sleeping medicines ready.”

“No escape possible,” Halfir shook his head. “My sister was in cahoots with teacher Fringo when she heard about our fresher redecorating.”

“Can you tell me more about that?” Jesin began to smile.

“I can,” Halfir said.

“I can,” Steve said.

“Steve,” Jesin shook his head. “Remember what I told about Leslie Tualan.”

“Halfir’s story will keep you silent,” Jason came in with a cart with equipment. One of the things on the cart was an orange formfitting brace. He saw Jesin’s eyes becoming focussed on that brace. “You can file complaints to Aradan Mirdees. He is the designer. And the thing will be very useful when your therapy starts tomorrow. You will be under Kaagi’s care.”

Jesin was silent during the removal of the sutures and the fitting of the brace. The fresher story as told by Steve and mostly Halfir was very captivating.

Aldo was silent too. He was getting new ideas for a certain party.

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful connections and historical facts :cool:

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    The story is now coming to the nice and sweet things

2 melona

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Treatment rooms
    Jason was suspecting nothing when he guided Jesin towards the treatment rooms. He had met Kaagi on his way to the hospital. And that man was being guided by Beesie as usual. Iffy – trundling along after him – had twittered a reply. Beesie had remained silent. And that had Jason wondering only a bit if the guys had planned a bachelor party or not. Kaagi asking him if he could get Jesin for leg-therapy had him assuming that it was a very usual day. The request to leave Messy with Halfir and Steve was a bit unusual. The astromech had been along the previous times to guide Jesin to his therapy. It sure was a usual day when he saw the schedule in the hangar. His father, Mick, Tim and Jim were on medevac duty. But meeting more pilots and nurses from all the shifts was a bit strange. Was dispatch expecting a very busy day or were they in cahoots with the party planners?

Beeweep beeweep

“Your datapad doctor Guyet,” Jesin snickered.

“What,” Jason reached for his pocket.

Beeweep beeweep

“Take the bleeping thingy and see what’s up,” Jesin laughed.

“You know,” Jason activated his datapad.

‘Kaagi. Will you come with Jesin to the hangar?’

“I will,” Jason grinned and put his datapad back. “It will be my bachelor party after all.”

“Yes and you will see what we have planned,” Jesin said. “Your entire shift is free to go. We are even taking one of the medevacs.”

Medium care room five
    With Jesin away for therapy for his leg Halfir and Steve were alone in their room and planning of course something naughty. Their partner in crime was Messy.

“Did Jason suspect something when he left Messy here,” Halfir said when he guided his bed in a more reclining position. He was now more alert because the sleeping medicines were reduced during the day.

“I don’t think so,” Steve grinned. “Kaagi didn’t want Messy interfering with the plans. Iffy and Beesie is enough astromech noise at the party. Jason has never heard about your bedrace and now with Jesin away …”

“Magaron and Majeski,” Ivano came in. “I knew it. Leave those two together and mischief isn’t far away. What is your plan?”

“Ah you know,” Halfir replied with a smile on his face. “You didn’t like the confinement of your room at all Ivano. I helped you racing you in your bed to the swimming-pool.”

“Messy is strong enough to pull and push the beds,” Steve added. “But if you can help?”

“Jesin is away for at least one hour and he has just left with Jason,” Halfir remarked. He didn’t know if Ivano knew about the party.

“Alright,” Ivano grinned. “I will take Steve.”

“You will do nothing!”

“Halla,” three men grumbled at the same time.

“I saw him entering through the backdoor in the restaurant and followed him,” Halla laughed. “Plan B involving him at keeping you and you here was doomed from the beginning. I will stay here until Jesin returns.”

“And that will take the whole day,” Ivano said. “Kaagi was the one to ask me to come and he let me in through the back door. I was with Kaagi when he contacted Jason and asked him to guide Jesin to the hangar. I think they are…”

“Going to Jason’s bachelor party,” Halfir smiled. “Can you keep us here all day long?”

“Uh if she really doesn’t want us to go to the swimming,” Ivano began.

“Visiting hour is soon and Melko, Nora and Nelly will come,” Halla interfered. “We can play with the Steelman toys and have a very satisfied girl.”

“Not as exciting as a bedrace but we will entertain two satisfied girls,” Halfir grinned.

tbc
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Dashin street 6
    Aragin Neral beamed when he guided the large transport down on the lawn before the farm. Doing taxi service for Tarmenel Eled-Hir and Mikja Menel had him with an extra stay in Noranan and seeing his new great grand children. And it was no surprise for him to see Aidan Keranan coming from the farmhouse.

In the co-pilot seat Tarmenel smiled. He had seen the herd of molonin and husans in the meadow and the signs of activity near one of the barns. A medevac was parked near a barn. He knew why. And he had been in contact with Aidan and Lionel Keranan about the new home for the four husans in the cargo-compartment of the transport. The two had been busy with new homes and would be today with a new fresher-building. Mikja had now a new home too near her beloved husans with the purchase of a large cottage near the Keranan farm.

Mikja was stroking her mare Kyrana softly over her nose when she felt the almost imperceptible touchdown of the transport. “You are soon in your new home Kyrana.” A soft nudge had her looking to the left “yes Myrana you too.” She opened the doors and waited when the ramp began to open and saw four pair of ears perching up when she took the manes of Kyrana to lead her.
    The two mares Kyrana and Myrana obeyed but the stallions Kyran and Mariner spurted down the ramp.

“Kyran, Mariner,” Mikja shouted when she saw the two males cantering towards the medevac where a man was helping a patient in a wheelchair.

Tarmenel came to Mikja and her two mares and mounted with a graceful leap Myrana. “Follow me. I like to see who has gotten the interest of Kyran and Mariner. I know that Jason’s friends have decided to do some redecorating here.” He saw Aidan hurrying towards the barn where the new husan stables were and going inside.

Mikja mounted Kyrana and followed her teacher. She was silent when she halted Kyrana and slid from her back.
    There before the medevac was Kyran with his nose resting on the hair of a man seated in the wheelchair. Kyran had chosen a mate. She had experienced the same when she met Kyrana.
    Mariner was next to him, going over the hair and stepping back but staying near.

And the man was smiling and going with his hands to the soft nose of Kyran. “You are meant for me I think.”

“Kyran is,” Mikja smiled when Kyrana nuzzled her son first and had her nose touching the hair of the man next.

“He has a beautiful name. I am Jesin Fialka.”

“Mikja Menel.”

“And she and he?” Jesin reached for the two husans.

“Kyrana and Mariner,” Mikja replied. “They are with Myrana and Kyran a family. Kyrana is the mother of Myrana and Kyran. Mariner is a son of Myrana.”

From the barn came a call. “Aldo; can you guide Jesin in? He has to help with our work. Jason is eager to begin. And guide those husans in. The stables are ready.”

“Coming,” Aldo took the guidance bar of the wheelchair and started to push.

Mariner headed through the barn-door and immediately towards an open door and waited before entering.
    Kyran touched Jesin again and waited.

“You can go in and be next to your friend,” Jesin said with a smile when the husan continued into the stable. “Mariner has found his new home.”

But Kyran stayed next to Jesin’s side until the open door was reached. A soft nudge and he was in.

“I will give you a token of the bond,” Mikja followed Kyran after guiding Kyrana in another stable.

Aldo guided Jesin to the back of the barn where Jason and friends were waiting.

“Now that we are all here I can tell you what’s to be done,” Aidan Keranan indicated the tools and cans. “See with all the young patients coming here for riding therapy, only one fresher isn’t enough. For instance girls are complaining about boys.”

“And we have to redecorate the fresher in the Halfir way,” Jesin snickered.

“No Jesin,” Aldo replied. “We have to make separate freshers. Aidan has the plans and you have to direct us.”

“And you have only this day to do,” Aidan gave the flimsy with the plans to Jesin and began to distribute tools. “Follow me and get working. I will begin with the next part for the party.”

The men followed Aidan.
    Tarmenel did after helping Mikja. He had been planning and funding the entire operation with Aldo and Aidan.

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Medium care room five
    Jesin was beaming when he was guided in the room and back in his bed by Jason. The bachelor party had been a great success. The farm of Aidan and Lionel Keranan had now a new building where separate freshers for men and women were located. The next part of the party had been a ride and a barbecue. Jesin had stayed during the ride in the stable where Kyran had now his new home. He had received a gift from Mikja when she parted to go to meet director Arovan. He saw Ivano and Halla standing near the beds of Steve and Halfir but the gift – a tuft of white hair, made from a piece of mane and braided in a string – had him occupied.

Halfir opened one sleepy eye and closed it again. He was unable to stay awake any longer after the visiting hour where Steve and he had entertained Nelly with the Steelman toys. There was a big smile on his face.

“You are smelly,” Steve grinned.

“I have a new friend, a teacher,” Jesin turned to Steve and began to tell more.

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Medium care room five
    Mikja Menel tiptoed into the room when she heard the soft snoring concert of the three patients. She had visited director Jasaran Arovan and had been welcomed to her new job. He had given her a datapad and uniform. And showing him what she had for Jesin he had guided her to the surgery wing and had asked her if she would take over the night shift of one of the nurses. Hearing about the sickness Mikja had offered to take over as long as the nurse needed to recover.
    She didn’t mind that she was doing the late shifts. Caring for Jesin Fialka and his friends would be nice after she had seen him bonding with Kyran. And with the late shifts she was free during daytime and could help him to ride Kyran. She had discussed this already with Jason.

But Mikja didn’t know why Jasaran had parted near the door with an enigmatic smile on his face. She smiled when she saw Jesin turned on his side and with a well known toy in his hand. She saw more identical toys on the nightstands. Steelman and friends were used by her in the house of healing to comfort the young patients. ‘He is an adult but a very young one and very handsome.’

Observing the other two men Mikja had different thoughts when she sat down on the chair next to Jesin and put the flimsy on the nightstand. They were about as old as she. ‘The dark one is cute with his pittin fur hair and innocent looks. That scar on his left cheek makes him adorable for the women but not for me. I have met Jason Guyet today. He is nice too and getting married tomorrow. Marriage! Huh; my brother Hedo is married and look what he has gotten into. Children – nice but quite naughty and always claiming me when I am visiting – and a wife always complaining about my plain looks and telling me to do this and that with my hair and clothes. At least Hedo accepts my decision to remain single. Dajara has put me in contact with boring men despite my saying no. And that redhead; the last two men I had to meet were red headed sitting on the couch and doing nothing guys.’ She had turned her head towards the redhead.

“I am a sitting on the couch and doing nothing guy,” Halfir whispered and turned his head.

“You,” Mikja startled. “You are awake!”

“Just waking up and you are?” Halfir asked with a sleepy voice. He didn’t know what had him waking up after the eventful day.

“Mikja Menel.” She was readying a new IV-bag.

“Mikja Menel. Mikja hmmm a lovely name. I am Halfir Majeski and pleased to meet you.” Halfir reached with his right hand to Mikja. He was feeling something different. It wasn’t the understanding he had with Jesin and with Steve and Ivano. It explained the wake up. He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again.

“You are sleepy I see,” Mikja had changed the IV-bag.

“Hmmhumm you are a nice nurse,” Halfir murmured and closed his eyes. He sure was feeling something different.

“And you are just one of the redheads,” Mikja left the room after checking the IV-bag of patient Magaron.

Halfir saw her leaving and thought ‘I hope I will see her again’ before falling asleep. Dreams came and were filled with a lovely girl and husans.

tbc
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004