main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Kerebuy Hawk down, a NANO novel MMM entry (and fanart)complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Dec 3, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    First another yummy marriage post

3 melona
    Valleyroad 119
    No, Lanika Calran had been unable to get some sleep. After her successful bachelor party spent with her friends among the young patients all being gathered in the large restaurant and near the swimming pool she had come home to get an umpteenth peek at her wedding dress. Her mother Nelly had helped her to dress and had told her not to fuss.

But she did fuss. Was the dress perfect for riding Zafia? And could she get in the Zakin mark four without smudging the material?
    Her father Jago had come home with the Zakin. She had tried and had seen no smudges. She had put the dress back on the support in the living room. But wearing the dress and riding Zafia had her tossing and turning in her bed until the birds started to sing. She left her bed and headed to the fresher where she saw her sleepy face in the mirror. A cold shower refreshed her but only a bit. She dressed in one of her shimmersilk nightgowns and padded downstairs, not surprised at all to see her parents busy in the kitchen and preparing breakfast. “Morning!”

“Good morning Lanika,” Nelly Calran smiled when she heard the sleepy voice. “She is the same as me.”

“And I bet that Jason didn’t get that much sleep either,” Jago was stirring in the porridge bowl. “Good morning Lanika.”

Lanika entered the living room, sat down and started to munch on a piece of toast, moving it around in her mouth.

Nelly was next. She sat down and waited for Jago to come in and place the porridge on the table. She saw her daughter staring at her wedding dress and got an idea. For that she needed her husband, already dressed in his nice official police uniform. She gave him a soft pat on his thigh.
    Jago understood and had suddenly some business in the kitchen.

“I think he forgot to make eggs,” Nelly stood up as well and disappeared in the kitchen.

With disinterest Lanika scooped some porridge on her plate and started to decorate it with syrup. She heard sounds from the kitchen and surprise. Feet were going up the stairs. What were her parents planning? Waiting she decided to have a go at the porridge. She had almost finished the porridge when her parents came in with a plate of eggs and more.

“We have the same size,” Jago put his white trousers on a chair. “You can wear these under your dress and …”

“I will have no trouble mounting Zakia,” Lanika beamed. “But your uniform dad? What will Chief Kerebuy say?”

“He will understand,” Jago grinned when a soft buzz had him reaching for his datapad. He took it out of the breast pocket and said “Jago Calran.”

Jago, there is a box in the backseat of the Zakin. I like my officers dressed for the occasion.’

Jago wanted to reply but the datapad showed only the logo of Noranan police. He headed outside and came back with the box. And opening it he began to laugh. “Lanika, you take the new one. I have to dress again.”

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Hangar
    Jeffrey Harmon had a big smile on his old wrinkled face. He had been asked by Jason to be the best man. And pilots hearing about the assignment had asked him to participate in a nice beginning of the day. Mick and Jim Kerebuy were helping him from his wheelchair in the cockpit of the modified X-wing where Iffy was already in the socket.
    The hangar was noisy with lots of activity going on near medevacs and rescue craft. All Jason’s friends wanted to give him a day to remember.

Beach-road 3
    Cottage of the Guyet family
    No, Jason Guyet had been unable to get some sleep. The bachelor-party had been a nice surprise for him and he had enjoyed it thoroughly but those pilot buddies of him parting with enigmatic smiles on their faces had him tossing and turning in his bed until the birds started to sing.
    A soft sound, coming nearer and getting louder had him exiting his bed and padding to the window. It was his X-wing – flown by Jeffrey Harmon and Iffy – to a perfect landing on the field before the cottage. The canopy opened. ‘Jeffrey, you are my best man. But you are in your X-wing. How are you going to lead the ceremony? Someone has to get you in your wheelchair.’ These thoughts were running through Jason’s head when he spurted in his pyjama’s downstairs and on the lawn. A loud roar had him looking up.

There they were, the pilots from the medevacs with three medevacs, the Beast and the Big Fish, all flying a round over the Guyet cottage and returning the way they had come, back to the hospital.

“A nice wake-up,” Jeffrey grinned. “Or didn’t you sleep at all?”

“I didn’t sleep at all,” Jason replied.

“Get dressed,” Jeffrey said. “I saw the Zakin being readied by Jago Calran. I will see you at the farm.”

Jason spurted back inside. If possible and if he could swallow it he liked to have some tea and toast before getting dressed.

Dashin street 6
    Jesin was sitting very comfortable in his wheelchair on the lawn before the stable. Very early in the morning he had – after seeing the flimsy with a picture of Kyran – been guided by Mikja from his room in the hospital to a waiting medevac where Jerome Verenne and Ger Adameh and his parents had welcomed him. The medevac had taken part in the wake up call for Jason and had departed to the Keranan farm. An exciting conversation with Ger followed when he found out that Ger had been a Jedi initiate. With Mikja he had visited Kyran, delighted that the husan had showed his affection by nuzzling softly over his hair and making a mess of it. Mikja had of course rearranged his hair and had told him that he should visit a barber or let her do his hair. He had accepted her offer. She would do his hair during the next shift and bring pictures of the other husans.
    A siren had him looking up and there was the Zakin mark four airspeeder with flashing lights.

All guests were cheering when the airspeeder landed.
    After leaping gracefully from the backseat Jason helped Lanika out of her place on the backseat.

Jesin smiled.
    Lanika was lovely in her white wedding dress adorned with embroidered flowers in soft green and red colours matching with her brown eyes.
    Jason was looking nice too with his pearl grey uniform and black trousers with the famous blood-stripe as homage to the squadron that had been his last assignment. Spider squadron had originated on Corellia. He sure would send pictures of the marriage to his friends captain Kalra and commander Spanish, now staying on Varanko.

Jesin saw Jeffrey Harmon guiding his wheelchair to the couple and signalling them to follow him. He knew what was to come when he saw parents following. He heard the soft snorting sounds in the stable. He saw the group disappearing inside and waited.
    The guests formed two rows.

Tarmenel Eled-Hir – dressed in fine light grey garb adorned with white and silver embroidery of Ghenesin flowers and seated on Myrana – came around the corner. He halted under the crown of a great old tree.
    It was a ghenesin tree, native to Moniron and it could be found everywhere with the gnarled roots, rough bark, many coloured leaves and with large yellow flowers and seeds in fluffy white pods. Many pods adorned the grasses surrounding the tree.
    Led by Jeffrey in his wheelchair Jason on Ashar and Lanika on Zafia came guided by the parents from the stable.

Jason began to sing. “I saw you in my dreams
    Shining skin, soft like a peach,
    Face like a nenya flower so fair
    Adorned with beautiful hair
    Corusca gems of love shine
    Smiling eyes with a silver line
    Like a star you shine to me.
    Lanika come to me.”

Lanika halted her husan next to Jason and reached with her right hand to his.

Tarmenel began to sing the ancient vows in the Dunai elder language.
    Ghenesin tarba sonin el engwari
    Nenya lomin e gwalion lomin
    Nenya alt el engwa rhani
    Nenya alt el engwa imdal
    Engwari aarani
    Aarani gwalion

A soft song was heard, sung by the parents translating what Tarmenel had sung.
    Ghenesin tree planted for the eternity
    Nenya flower and gwalion flower
    White like the eternal soul
    White like the eternal spirit
    Eternity forever
    Forever friends

Tarmenel gave a sign.

Jason reached to Lanika and kissed her.

And haltingly but getting stronger was Jeffrey when he started to sing, soon joined by all the guests.
    For millenniums in wildness
    I ran freely
    You saw me
    I was the star of your freedom
    You captured me and tamed me
    From hard work I set you free
    Today my greatest use
    is to please you
    I feel free and secure.
    You are my companion
    You are my joy
    You are my friend
    Aarani gwalion.

And holding the manes of Zafia and Ashar entwined Jason and Lanika circled the Ghenesin tree before starting for the meadow where the party would begin.

tbc
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Now that was just! too wonderful! [:D] =D=

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more sweet and wonderful posts are coming (first more recovery and a story)

4 melona

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General hospital
    Medium care room five
    Jesin was reading. Visiting hour had been nice with Melko, Nora and Nelly visiting them. He had told Nelly that Steve was away for some treatment. He gave a soft sigh when he noticed a movement in the bed next to his.

“What is it Jesin?”

Jesin turned towards Halfir. “I was reading a story about Dagnir.”

“I have heard about a Dagnir story in my youth but that was long ago,” Halfir said. “Is it in the old language?”

“No, it is in basic. I can read it for you aloud if you want to listen. I was quite moved by the beauty of the words and the sad story.”

“You can Jesin. Tell me the story."

Anjii el Unwari. Hey that’s not basic! What does it mean Halfir?”

“Boy of the unity,” Halfir replied. “You have a history book of the Dunai elder and their union in your hands. Please begin. It is the story of our people.”

Jesin began to tell. “Siga Nenya Adameh, the beautiful diamond she was called.” He halted and turned his head towards Halfir. “Those first three words are Dunai elder words?”

“Yes Jesin. Siga is a name, Nenya is white and Adameh is diamond.”

“Ah diamond,” Jesin grinned. “Ger Diamond was at Jason’s party with his parents.”

“That’s not in the book Jesin. Are you continuing or are you again telling me about the fun you had at Jason’s wedding party.”

“Uh Ger was with his parents in the medevac and he helped me with my wheelchair. He told me that he had been a Jedi initiate named Ger Skagal. He was switched at birth and met his real parents when he came here to Moniron and helped Aaqu and Marhin after that big accident in the valley of the darrin. Uh darrin. There are darrin in the book. I will begin anew.” He halted for a moment and began “Anjii el Unwari. Siga Nenya Adameh, the beautiful diamond she was called. She was the light of her family. She had been crying when she was taken. Her parents were slaughtered by the lord who took her. She was thrown on one of the darrin, held in a vice grip by one of the sneering warriors. You will be mine when the lord is done with you. Your light will be snuffed out by me your dark herald of doom.” He continued the tale for some time and heard the soft sound of wheels and footsteps when he was saying “A cruel hand descended upon her fair shoulder, another grabbed her nightshirt and she was carried to one of the hissing hideous darrin, flying creatures of the dark, sporting scales, vicious claws, spikes, teeth and black wings.”

Pweeet bweep

“I have a picture of a darrin,” Kaagi Adin – sitting in his wheelchair and towed by Beesie – came in guiding the bed with a sleeping Steve. “It is time for therapy guys.” He pushed the bed to its place and began to connect the monitors.

Pweeet beeeep pwiiiit

Beweep iff prrr,’ Beesie whistled a reply. The astromech had disconnected from the tow-bar.

“Can I continue when you are giving him therapy?”

“Sure but I will begin with you and…”

Fweep bweeep pwiieet triiiit wheeep wheewh

“I will be very sleepy after your therapy,” Jesin grinned when he saw Beesie trundling towards Messy and beginning a bleeping concert. “I will continue tomorrow with the tale.”

Pweeet beeeep pwii

Bweeep pwiieet triiiit

“Can you shut up Messy?” Kaagi had his fingers in his ears.

“It will be a short Messy and Beesie talk if you give me only a little therapy,” Jesin offered.

Fweep bweeep pwiieet triiiit wheeep wheewh

“Messy code one one one,” Kaagi said with a big smile on his face. He was ready with Steve and saw the assuring stats. Steve would be awake before he was ready with the therapy of Jesin and Halfir.

tbc
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    “Messy code one one one,” Kaagi said with a big smile on his face. He was ready with Steve and saw the assuring stats. Steve would be awake before he was ready with the therapy of Jesin and Halfir.

Also smile here, too. Just that you know.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

More nice things happening in the next part

5 melona

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Medium care room five
    “Psst pssst pssssst Jesin,” Halfir whispered when he saw some stirring in the bed.

“Mwaaah,” Jesin opened his eyes and blinked a few times with them. “It is early.”

“You beginning the tale of Anjii el unwari had me dreaming about darrin this night. Can you continue with the story? I really like how you are telling it and your words keep me distracted from Aradan and his therapy for my legs. You know how it was yesterday with Kaagi. Poor you and poor me grumbling until Kaagi used some Force skills.”

“For you only I hope,” Steve moved with his right hand and felt the tugging of his IV. “Psst he is here.” He heard a door opening.

“I am here,” Aradan came in and saw Steve’s eyes following the tray with syringes, oils and salve he was carrying. “Not for you Steve. Aaqu and Kaagi will come for you.”

Steve asked “Kaagi?”

“Yes,” Aradan answered. “Kaagi will begin the therapy for your left arm and shoulder. You don’t want a permanently stiff shoulder. Aaqu will inspect your guts.”

“Hummh,” Steve grumbled. “Yesterday Kaagi did his air-show for me and I was knocked out cold before Aaqu removed the drain-tubes and my stomach tube.” He saw Aradan giving a glance at the monitor and the IV. “But I am glad he did sedate me.”

“He had to or you would have been very uncomfortable,” Aradan said and turned to Jesin. “You will have Kaagi coming today for your first steps.”

“Will I like that,” Jesin muttered. “No it will be ouch time for poor me, grumbling at your Mirdees design brace that’s trapping my leg.”

“Jesin,” Halfir said in a commanding voice. “I have two Mirdees braces. They support my legs. Your brace will give you great support and you want to leave your bed do you?”

“I do Halfir,” Jesin replied with a tiny voice.

Halfir saw that Aradan had removed his covers and sighed softly. “Tale time Jesin. Take your book and keep me distracted.”

“Tale time? I have sleepmeds for you if you like,” Aradan was putting oil on a cloth after removing the brace from the right leg.

“To keep me from noticing that,” Halfir grumbled when Aradan began to massage his right thigh.

“I will begin Halfir,” Jesin grabbed his book and began to read aloud. “Darkness was now upon her when she saw the dark and great doors closing behind her. She was thrown in one of the cells of the dark and forbidding castle uncertain of her fate and crying loudly for her parents. She knew that they were dead but she hoped to reach them in the eternity. She was eight years old.”

“Which tale is that?” Aradan gazed for a moment towards Jesin and continued with his massage.

“Aradan let him continue,” Halfir felt the discomfort of the protesting muscles. “I will tell you after my icky Mirdees-brace is back.”

“Now who is commenting about icky,” Jesin continued with a laugh. “Siga, the beautiful, toiled and worked for many years to come.” He told more and was saying “Siga dreaded the day when she felt the first signs that she was in her fertile years” when he saw Aradan reaching for the right brace.

“Aahhh,” Halfir gave a relieved shout when the brace was secured around his thigh. And Aradan inspecting the triway and changing the waste-bag had him grumbling “I am glad I am not yet in my fertile years.”

“You will know when you met the one meant for you,” Aradan grinned. “I am. My wife is pregnant. Dian was shining this morning when she told me.”

“And now poor you,” Jesin put the book down and began to laugh. “Dorian told me about the first week that Tonia was pregnant. He was living on Corellia and had to raid the Cormond stores for pickled sprouts and more dastardly smelling stuff.”

“Uh yes,” Aradan said. “She asked me to bring pickled nuts and vegetables. Uh vegetables, you told about them. What is the book about?”

“About the history of the Dunai elder,” Jesin held up the book. “Anjii el unwari is on the cover but it is in basic.”

“That book,” Aradan got a knowing look on his face. “I have read it when I was a youth. I loved it. You can continue if you like. I love how you are telling it.”

“And he has my left leg to treat,” Halfir muttered. “Tell me more about Siga.”

Jesin opened his book and continued “She hoped that it would be when she was old.” He told more and heard the soft uneven sound of feet and crutches when he said “totally exhausted she was left in her cell. ‘You are mine! I have a tribe to conquer.”

“And you are mine,” Kaagi Adin came in limping on two crutches.

“I will be back,” Aradan picked up his tray and the changed waste bag. “I will give you your sleepmeds after examining this.” He left the room.

“He doesn’t want to hear my mutterings about his brace,” Jesin guided his bed in a more upright position.

“Guide your legs over the side and down and take these crutches,” Kaagi was before Jesin and gave him the crutches.

“You can walk without crutches,” Jesin did as told and saw Kaagi seeking a new balance using his good leg.

“I can from nine to five,” Kaagi laughed. “And when you can walk from five to nine I will take you to the swimming pool and maybe the beach for a swim with the falgans.”

“All night,” Jesin grumbled.

“No just from room five to nine,” Kaagi grinned. “Stand up Jesin and use your good leg first. Easy. I will support you with the Force. Don’t be afraid. You won’t fall.”

Jesin put the crutches before him and guided his left leg down on the floor. The right leg followed. He began to smile. There was no pain. “The icky Naboo duck foot is supporting me.” He took a step and another one with his right leg. Two more steps followed. A soft gasp. He felt now a muscle beginning to protest. The therapy had been useful for building up what he had lost but now he had to use the muscles.

“You are doing great Jesin. Bravo,” Halfir said, showing pride in his voice.

“Two more and I will help you back,” Kaagi encouraged.

Jesin did and felt the pressure on his feet diminishing. Kaagi was using the Force to help him turn.

“Now back to your bed Jesin. You can do it.”

Jesin did and dropped the crutches to the side of the bed when he reached it and sat down. He felt Kaagi guiding his legs on the cover.

“Bravo Jesin,” Kaagi soothed and turned to Steve. “I will return today with Aaqu for you Steve.”

Steve had remained silent and gave just a scowling look.

“Don’t worry Steve,” Jesin grinned. “I will continue my tale.”

“With me sleeping,” Halfir said with a soft voice.

“Aradan will decide if you need sleepmeds. I too like your story telling about Siga,” Kaagi took the crutches and limped out of the room.

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Laboratory
    “Good results Aradan?” Aaqu Maerhin came to the table where Aradan was busy with a test tube.

“Good for Halfir,” Aradan replied. “We can keep away the sleeping meds during the day for Halfir. You have treated Steve?”

“I did and Kaagi could distract him. He used the Force to dull the feeling in the shoulder when he began to move the arm. Steve will regain the full use of his shoulder but it will take some time.”

tbc
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice progress in healing & a wonderfully riveting legend to distract ;)

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    He used the Force to dull the feeling in the shoulder when he began to move the arm. Steve will regain the full use of his shoulder but it will take some time.

Good news anyway! :D

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And very good progress in the MMM challenge post with fanart

23 velona

Two months had passed since the crash.
    Steve was recovering slowly. He was still attached to thingies and had put weight on his left leg for the first time yesterday with leg and arm protesting and guts giving even more signals of protest. But he had accepted the slow healing. Friends – old and new – were supporting him. His shoulder was getting the full movement back. Kaagi had been responsible. And he was longing for the day that he could go to the Keranan farm to get – like Jesin – husan therapy. He had heard the exciting tales from Jesin and would like to meet Kyran and Mariner. A picture of Mariner – given to him by Jesin – was plastered with tape on the wall above his bed. Somehow he had a feeling that Mariner would become his friend.
    [​IMG]

- - -

Jesin had gone each day to the farm to ride Kyran with Jason coming to get him, first in a wheelchair but when he got used to crutches and brace walking to the exit and going with Jason in his speeder.
    Ten days ago Jesin had been able to walk without the brace. He was scheduled for plate and pins removal. Medically he didn’t have to stay anymore as a patient in the hospital but he was allowed to be with Halfir and Steve. He had been offered to stay at the homes of various persons until Halfir had found a new home. Arian Culnan and his crew had. Felix Metfor had when he visited with his son Kyle. Glen Baldwin – Kyle’s friend – had offered the same. And meeting those boys and hearing about their school-project to study the engines of a freighter had him with more ideas. He had gone with them to the hangar where the Kerebuy Hawk was secured. More discussion had followed and the end was a donation by Halfir and him to the Noranan technical school and a part-time job. The freighter had her new home in the school. He had accepted the part-time job and was delighted when Halfir accepted a full time job in the school. His other part-time job was in the hospital as one of the ER-doctors.

- - -

Halfir was doing great. He had been able to get control a week ago and was glad that the diaper was gone. Two weeks ago he had taken his first steps. Today he had been to the Noranan technical school meeting his students. And he had been able to walk to the swimming pool using his crutches. Swimming had been a delight.

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Medium care room five

Steve was standing next to his bed with Aaqu and Aradan supporting him when he heard the soft tapping sound of feet and crutches. He grumbled “Halfir is tired too” when he was lowered down on the edge of his bed.

“He should be,” Jesin came in with a wheelchair and following Halfir and Ivano. “We have been swimming.”

“And tomorrow we will take you along Steve,” Ivano grinned.

“In my bed I will be alright and yes a change of scenery will do me good,” Steve said.

“We will take you outside in this wheelchair and to one of the medevacs,” Jesin said. “You will meet Aidan Keranan and his husans tomorrow. You will see Kyran and Mariner too.”

“I will like that,” Steve began to smile and turned his head to the wall. “I will meet you tomorrow. Will you become my friend?”

“For me it is my first ride tomorrow,” Halfir spoke very softly when he sat down on his bed. “Who will become my friend?”

“Maybe Myrana,” Jesin said. “She is the half sister of Kyran and the mother of Mariner. I will see the whole family this afternoon.”

tbc
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent news on the jobs and recovery fronts. :) Swimming and riding therapy sounds excellent.

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, you and your graphics never fail to amaze me!

11. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Aaah, the recovery fit in with the mush well. Good news for all. And pretty art. :)

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and now for some real yummy mush
    and more art is coming

Dashin street 8
    Mikja heard the last transport departing from the husan farm for the hospital when she entered her cottage. She had given therapy to children. She had done that each afternoon since coming to Noranan. She had seen Jesin a few times and had helped him to ride Kyran.
    Her shifts in the hospital had been evening- or nightshifts in the surgery-wing and day-time shifts in the isolation ward for the children. She had cared for Halfir and had left him and Jesin and Steve each time with a funny feeling in her body. Halfir was a redhead but really different. Was she – a bachelor by choice – feeling a developing Dunai elder bond?

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Medium care room five
    Mikja had seen on the boards that a waste-bag for patient Magaron had to be replaced. She had a new one in her hands when she entered medium care room five. Her nose picked up the slight smell from Jesin. She didn’t see him this afternoon but Aidan had told her about Jesin riding on Kyran and the play after that ride. She couldn’t suppress a chuckle when she saw a straw nestled in Jesin’s hair and a smudge of mud on his left cheek “he is a cute farmboy.”

“A farmboy,” Halfir grinned softly when he opened sleepy eyes.

“You should be asleep Halfir Majeski,” Mikja replied with a very soft voice. She was busy with the waste-bag and saw Steve beginning to move with his left hand.

“I was until you came in,” Halfir gave her a wink with his left eye and closed both eyes. “You know Mikja, you are…”

Steve opened one sleepy eye, murmured “you are nice” and opened the other eye.

“Mikja is lovely,” Halfir moved his hands intentionally and felt the covers sliding from his body and starting their descent. “Weeks ago you came and…”

“Shh boys,” Mikja saw movement in the bed where Jesin was asleep when she had replaced the waste bag. “Farmboy needs his sleep.”

“We too,” Steve closed his eyes.

“And I will get that back,” Mikja placed the waste bag on a nightstand and hurried to Halfir’s bed when the covers slid to the floor.

“Oops,” Halfir followed every move and closed his eyes again for a longer moment and saw. She was the one in his dreams. She had been there, caring for Steve, Jesin and him during the night. He had been sleeping and unable to reply. She was the love in his dreams. She was giving him those very likeable feelings. He reached out with his hand and had that hand on her arm when she was tucking him in. He slid his hand down until it reached hers.

Mikja felt the hand coming to rest on hers and saw the fluttering eyelids. ‘Hmm falling asleep and dreaming manly dreams again?’

“Manly dreams,” Halfir opened his smiling eyes. “Oh my; you are lovely. Mikja! I feel you. You are the one. You are in my mind. I love you.”

“You are in love?” Mikja got hold on the hand. ‘He sure is different from the redheads I have met. And you are really…’

“Interested in you and you in me and I sure am a different redhead,” Halfir chuckled when he felt the laughter and mirth in Mikja’s mind. “You are my uh my eme-lliamo uh my beloved Mikja.”

“Halfir is in love,” Steve grinned.

“Mikja is meant for him,” Jesin beamed.

“Jesin, Steve, listening and not sleeping?” Mikja and Halfir laughed.

“Naughty boys,” Halfir continued.

“But so right about us,” Mikja bowed down and kissed Halfir on his lips. ‘Eme-lliamo Halfir, binhir engwari.’

‘Forever bonded Mikja.’ Halfir had his kiss deepening. He was bonding with her, his beloved.

‘Pieew wheet wheep wheew,’ Messy – monitoring the three patients – blew a wolf whistle.

tbc
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweet skies, but you were right. YUM! :D :D

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “A farmboy,” Halfir grinned softly when he opened sleepy eyes.

*wonders how many farm boys are in the SW universe

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More coming
    a lot;) and they are going to...

24 velona

Dashin street 6
    Steve didn’t mind that he was in a wheelchair. He could leave his room and the wheelchair was there to support him when his guts began to protest the moment he had guided his feet down on the floor. Jason and Ivano had brought him to the medevac where Halfir and Jesin were seated, one in the back and the other in the co-pilot seat.
    Jason was landing the medevac on the field before a large stable.

Jesin left the co-pilot seat with a big jump and spurted towards the stable door. He knew. He had contacted Aidan and Lionel.
    Steve saw Ivano helping Halfir and waited.

“Out you go and just wait,” Ivano helped with Jason the wheelchair out of the medevac.

Steve waited. He knew that his new friend was coming when he heard the soft sounds in the stable and the next thing he heard were louder sounds of hooves cantering towards him, two sets of hooves. A snow white husan with a dark nose and dark skin around very expressive eyes was headed to him, slid to a stop and began to nuzzle him very softly over his hair. Steve got tears in his eyes. He had been right all those weeks ago when he saw the picture of the husan stallion for the first time. He began to caress the neck and yes, he had a new friend, a friend who would help him to recover. The wheelchair was entirely forgotten when he had his head buried in the long manes of Mariner. ‘You are meant for me.’ He heard a loud snort and yes there was Jesin mounted on Kyran and coming towards him or...

“Myrana, you are lovely. You are meant for me.”

Steve turned his head and began to smile. Halfir was there – crutches on the grass – and holding on to the manes and saddle of Myrana. The mare had headed immediately to Halfir.

“She is my new friend and I will ride her on the day of my marriage,” Halfir beamed when he saw Mikja busy on Kyrana in an exercising meadow and headed towards the gate. He grabbed the manes when Myrana turned her head towards her mother. Mikja giving him a nudge in their bond had him smiling.

‘I have arranged everything with Jesin, Aidan and Lionel helping me.’

‘You have known all the time my beloved.’

“Up you go,” Jason – helped by Ivano – lifted Halfir and deposited him on the back of Myrana. “Ride her to your bond-mate.”

Halfir only had to look and felt Myrana responding and going very carefully towards Mikja. And he was followed by Jason, Ivano, Jesin on Kyran and Steve and his inseparable new friend Mariner.

Mikja beamed when Halfir guided Myrana to a stop next to her and she had to suppress a chuckle when she saw four pair of eager eyes following Halfir’s every move.

“Mikja will you marry me?” Halfir bowed with his head.

“I will,” Mikja reached to Halfir and touched him. A touch was followed by a kiss, a long kiss and Mikja as the first turning to the smiling men. “Who will be his best man?”

“I,” Jesin said. “And Ivano and Steve have to assist me.”

“Agreed,” Halfir grinned “and we will plan the day after my full recovery.”

“Soon Halfir,” Jason gave a nod to Jesin.

“And I will help him,” Jesin began to guide Kyran away in a slow canter. “Follow me Halfir, riding lessons.”

“With what?” Halfir grabbed the saddle when Myrana began to canter after Kyran.

“Thingies removal from your legs and Jason will have you sleeping,” Jesin replied.

Mikja had her mare standing still.

A soft snort from Kyrana and two husans turned and headed back.

“She is the boss,” Halfir said.

“Kyrana is and I will be there for you when you wake up,” Mikja said.

“In our room and I will help you to esc,” Steve began when he felt Mariner giving him a nudge.

“No escape,” Mikja laughed.

“He will help me,” Steve gave Mariner a soft pat on his neck. “With his help I will recover.”

Ikraan road 115
    Noranan General Hospital
    Medium care room five
    Jesin gave a sleepy smile when he saw Mikja leaving the room. He had a new home. Halfir and Mikja had asked him to stay with them at the cottage.

tbc
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    That is all kinds of cool & sweet. [face_dancing] [:D] [:D]

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “Kyrana is and I will be there for you when you wake up,” Mikja said.

And I can be pretty sure that there will be always at least one update of yours when I wake up in Berlin on a Saturday morning. ;)

This time with Halfir proposing.

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More mush in the next part and some art
    Saturday afternoon alright with a bachelor? party too?

Here it is

24 relona

Dashin street 6
    Like a month ago the stable of Aidan Keranan was filled with soft husan sounds.
    Aidan and Lionel were busy opening the stable doors after saddling the husans. They were now used to the ceremony of releasing the husans when their riders came for therapy.
    Mariner was the one to spurt each time to his friend Steve and he was followed by Kyran and Myrana.

Steve had come each day to just be with Mariner when Jesin and Halfir went for their ride. He – sporting a short beard and moustache – smiled when he saw Mariner cantering towards him. Two weeks ago he had been able to sit on the husan’s back for the first time after being weaned of the thingies. He had his control back and his leg didn’t give that much trouble anymore. But he used a crutch for walking. Aaqu had told him that the fracture had healed and that muscles needed to get stronger. Riding Mariner sure had helped.

Halfir had left the hospital yesterday after the last sutures were removed. And each time he had seen Jesin or Jason coming to get Steve for therapy he had wondered if the two were planning something. Ivano and Melko and family visiting had him wondering too. Why was Nelly Garnits suddenly interested in Steelman riding a husan? And now? Only Mariner was coming from the stable.

“You will see Halfir what we,” Steve began when Mariner came to a stop and gave him a soft push.

“We are going for a normal ride,” Halfir nodded when Myrana came outside. But what was that? Melko Garnits – sporting a Steelman-suit was leading Myrana with a smiling Nelly in the saddle. Nora was next to him. Jesin was on Kyran and Lionel was guiding a husan without rider.

“With Steelman and friends,” Steve remarked and mounted Mariner.

Halfir asked when the group came to a stop “are you going with us Nelly?”

“No I will watch Steelman with mom and Aidan and Lionel,” Nelly replied. “I have to tell you what Steelman did this afternoon. And the blue…” she began to giggle.

“We will listen,” Halfir didn’t know what to make of that. The ride was not something he expected for his bachelor party. And Steve with a very surprised look had him concluding that the ride was just that, a normal therapy ride. He waited for Melko to get his daughter from Myrana’s back and saw her with her mother headed to the stable. He mounted Myrana and saw Melko mounting the husan led by Lionel.

“Follow Steelman,” Melko led his ride into a canter.

“And the wizard uh therapist,” Jesin spurted with Kyran past Melko.

Halfir did.

Wilderness
    A run initiated by Melko on Freya had three riders passing Melko and headed at a fast canter on the trail leading to the Ikraan River.

‘Just a normal therapy ride,’ Halfir thought when he saw Jesin gliding from Kyran’s back and helping Steve to dismount. The two headed towards the roaring Ikraan falls. But where was Melko? Freya – his ride – wasn’t known for returning without her rider’s permission. He dismounted and asked with a loud voice “Steve where is your partner?”

[​IMG]

“I don’t know,” Steve turned and began to head back to Mariner when he heard the pounding of hooves. “I think he is coming or...”

“Not,” Halfir concluded when a chestnut coloured husan with flaxen manes burst from the foliage. On the husan was their friend Ivano.

Jesin asked “Ivano, did you see Melko on the trail?”

“No,” Ivano remained on his husan.

“We have to search,” Steve had a slightly worried look on his face.

“Good idea,” Jesin helped Steve to mount his husan. “We will split forces. You follow me and I can instruct you during the ride.”

“And I can instruct Halfir,” Ivano said.

Halfir mounted his husan and followed Ivano along the river until they passed a large meadow near the Keranan farm.
    A man was there next to a police airspeeder.

“He will know where Melko is,” Ivano guided Ashar towards the airspeeder with a big mischievous smile on his face. “Come Halfir.”

Halfir just followed. He didn’t know why Ivano was now in such good moods. A police speeder indicated mostly trouble. And there was a second and third man inside.
    “Lionel,” Halfir recognised the man outside immediately. “Did Freya return without her rider?”

“No Halfir and hop in.”

That came from the backseat.

“Melko?” Halfir dismounted and peeked inside the airspeeder.

“Get in Halfir, you don’t want to miss your party,” Ivano laughed. “Lionel will take our husans back to the farm.”

“But Jesin and Steve are still searching,” Halfir dismounted and climbed into the backseat next to Melko. He had recognised the pilot being Bret Chedokin.

“Jesin knows and will guide Steve,” Ivano sat down in the seat next to Bret.

“My father will be there,” Lionel mounted Myrana after attaching a line to Ashar’s saddle.

Bret guided the airspeeder up and set a course towards the ocean.

tbc. What is their destination?[face_mischief];)
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D Great and fun celebrating to come.

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Bret guided the airspeeder up and set a course towards the ocean.

tbc. What is their destination?

* hopes that your next update will definitely tell us

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    @AzureAngel2
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Hazel

The fun is here to end the story
    It will

North Beachroad 10
    Halfir was dirty. A smudge of white paint was on his left cheek and there were more smudges on the coveralls he was wearing. All his friends were wearing the same kind of gear and busy somewhere in or around the cottage. All were there except Steve. Jesin had told him that Steve had to watch the Steelman show with Nelly and Nora in the Garnits cottage.

‘We don’t want him around when we are redecorating his fresher’ Jesin had replied to Halfir’s question about the whereabouts of Steve. Jesin was applying the last touch to the fresher. The fresher was with new white tiles and yes, there were pictures of fish and more on some of the tiles. “He will like those.”

“And that one,” Halfir wiped the toilet-seat with a cloth and was pointing somewhere when the loud sound of an approaching airspeeder – had Bret left too? – had him spurting outside. He was followed by Jesin.

Bret was there in the airspeeder behind the controls, Steve next to him and Nelly and Nora in the backseat.

“Come Steve,” Halfir smiled. “Someone has been planning surprises for you and me.”

“I see,” Steve began to smile and took his crutch. “We returned to the farm. Nelly and Nora took me in their speeder and the afternoon was passed watching Steelman until Bret came with the Zakin.”

“I have to go,” Nelly ran towards the entrance.

Steve saw more friends after he was helped to the living-room in his cottage by Jesin and Halfir. “So this is where your bachelor-party continued,” he began to sit down on the old couch of his grandfather.

“Yes and you should see,” Halfir began when Nelly spurted in the living room with a surprised look on her face.

“Daddy there are friends of Steelman in the fresher,” Nelly smiled.

“Fresher redecorating,” Steve began to laugh. “I knew it. Jesin was planning the second part of the bachelor party and was very hush hush when I enquired. I like to see what you have done to my cottage.” He walked to the bedroom, the kitchen and as the last room the fresher and was quite emotional when he sat down in the living room. He had tears in his eyes and murmured with a soft voice “Now I can live here after…”

“You are released Steve,” Jason continued. “You saw who was in your bedroom.”

“I saw the steelman toys in my bedroom and the pictures of him and friends in my fresher,” Steve got a smile on his face. “We have left the hospital… yes!”

“And they have dinner ready,” Nora indicated the large transport that was landing on the meadow.

25 relona

Beach

Ghenesin tree planted for the eternity
    Nenya flower and gwalion flower
    White like the eternal soul
    White like the eternal spirit
    Eternity forever
    Forever friends

The song of the Dunai elder was mixed with the sound of the breaking waves and the very soft snorts of husans when Tarmenel Eled-Hir gave the sign to the officially married couple.

Halfir Majeski – seated on Myrana – reached for the veil covering Mikja and moved it with the Force.

Mikja was smiling when Halfir bowed to her and kissed her.

Aarani gwalion,” Jesin – on the back of Kyran and holding a box in his hands – came forward until he was next to Halfir. He had been the one to guide his friend to the beach. He waited and opened the box to reveal the ring to Halfir.

The parents of Mikja and their son Hedo came to stand beside Mikja.

Halfir and Mikja reached for the rings.

Mikja was first to give Halfir his ring.

Halfir waited and slipped the ring on Mikja’s finger when a falgan jumped up in the waves.

“Oh how lovely,” Mikja beamed. “Can we be with him on our honeymoon trip?”

“All is arranged,” Jesin replied when he saw Steve – seated on Mariner – cantering towards them. “The party is beginning.”

The sun was colouring the waves orange.
    Three riders were on the beach.
    Jesin, Steve and Ivano smiled when a sail was highlighted by the setting sun.
    Their friend Halfir and his beloved Mikja were on that boat, sailing to the resort at Umni island for their honeymoon.

FIN

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Splendid wrap - beautiful mush to cap up moments of gripping action =D=

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The sun was colouring the waves orange.

This happens when you watch "Hawaii-Five-0" too often, birdy. :p

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And I am watching C.S.I. and that leads to a new adventure

A big thank you [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing] to all my readers and Steve Magaron will return in a new adventure

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    :)

You are very welcome, always!