Cincin, OH KEVIN SMITH TO TALK AT UC!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Kozzai_Wasspri, Mar 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    ok...always hard to tell without hearing tones of voices and expressions and such
  2. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
  3. JULES_WINFIELD Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, it's just a signature. Nothing to get excited about. You don't have to read it if you don't like it.
  4. Lady_Lucas Jedi Master

star 4
    You really need to lose the signature.
  5. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    I think, at this point, Jules knows how we all feel. If he chooses to get rid of the signiture great! If not, at the fourth meeting if is still hasn't we'll tackle him and give him noogies until he submits!!! :D

But seriously, at this point nothing we cans say will change his mind, he'll either drop the signiture for the sake of community, or he will keep it and continue down the path to the dark side :(

So from here on out, on the side of those of us who feel he should drop it (the signiture), for the sake of community, we should "drop it." (bugging him about it)
  6. Kozzai_Wasspri Jedi Knight

star 2
    As the starter of this thread i'm opposed to all this bashinfg over a sig. JUles loses integrity if he removes it, anyway i've gotten requests to lock this thread, and since my edit time is up, I don't know how to. but to end, he's not stating that fact, as funny as it is, he's quoting somnewone else, his boos none the less, and he's not using any harsh laughage, it's only implied. PLus if your too high stung to let a joke or a littel innudendo get to you and make you uncomfortable, you need rethink your life. So please people, we've got enough hate in this world to start bashiong our own members, hate leads to the dark side, so lets all stay open minded and get enlightened.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.