So NV Kevin Smith

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, May 4, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    So I went to LA tonight and visited 'Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash west' tonight. It is the second comic book store owned by Kevin Smith (the other one is in Jersy... surprise) anyway, it was freaking cool. They had a bunch of movie memorbilia ala Planet Hollywood style, but of all his movies of course... and daredevil... It also had a bunch of comics, and the largest collection of collectables and toys I have seen at a comic store. And of course there was tons of Jay and silent bob merchendise, which was mostly signed. I bought Jay and Silent Bob strike back, Silent Bob speaks book, A signed UK Dogma posteer, and a signed Dogma delux DVD.... It was cool.. on the expensive side, but cool nonetheless....

that is of course if you are not a Kevin Smith fan, then you would not find this story cool or interesting in the least bit... at least I got Gerson's attention.
  2. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Heck yeah you did! I really want to go check that place out. Preferably when he's there, but I'm not too picky. Silent Bob Speaks is a great book. Very funny. I have a signed copy.
  3. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    BAH! I want a signed copy... oh well, the guy said there will probably be a planned time for him to be there closer to when Clerks 2 comes out to do some promotional crap... I'll be there even if i have to wait in line all day, and then I'll get him to sign that book.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby