main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Key Images of the Saga ***Helps with Collecting Project***

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by DarthPhilosopher, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    Hey everyone,

I am in the process of displaying my collection and I had the idea one of the shelves could consist of small interconnected dioramas of the key points of the Saga. These would be for 3 3/4? figures and would need to be key points which represent the Saga in its entirety; each film should thus be included. As such I would like your ideas and thoughts on what these scenes should be. A discussion can be developed from this so I thought this thread was acceptable as per the rules of this forum. Firstly here is what I personally consider canon, and certain scenes can be taken from key moments in these other sources also.

Darth Plagueis (Providing it is of quality)
    EPISODE I The Phantom Menace
    EPISODE II Attack of the Clones
    Republic (Issues: 49 ? 95)
    Clone Wars (03?05)
    Clone Wars: Gambit
    The Clone Wars (08? )
    Visionaries (Deep Forest, The Eyes of Revolution, Entrenched)
    EPISODE III Revenge of the Sith
    Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
    The Force Unleashed
    Death Troopers
    EPISODE IV A New Hope
    Splinter of the Minds Eye
    EPISODE V The Empire Strikes Back
    Shadows of the Empire
    EPISODE VI Return of the Jedi
    Thrawn Trilogy

I would also like your opinions on placement of these scenes. The area is not very high (less than 30 cm) however it is fairly wide and deep. I was personally thinking of having them all centralized around a small diorama of the Lars Homestead with the crest of the crater.

Anyway discuss the key scenes and images of the Saga.

2. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    No one can name the key moments of the Saga?

3. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    DarthPhilosopher - Good luck with your project. I imagine it will be great. Since you were looking for key moments I thought I would put two in the mix. Firstly in AOTC - Anakin's massacre of the Sandpeople. An interesting one, for me at least, from TPM is in the Podracer hanger when Qui-Gon Jinn uses the force to influence the outcome of Watto's 'chance' cube. The whole Saga rests on that one simple little dice role...Obviously there are lots of other moments but I thought I would share some of my enjoyment of the Saga with you as you begin your project.

4. janstett

janstett Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2004
    I like when the cartoon rabbit steps in the poopy

5. archiedog

archiedog Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2011
    A key moment for me is Anakin killing all the children in the Jedi temple. After that there was know going back for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.