main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary 'Key to the Kingdom' - The Vanity Fair Indiana Jones article.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by StacyD, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StacyD

StacyD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2006
    Hi guys,

Okay so it's not quite SW-related, but the new article from Vanity Fair about the upcoming epic Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is online, with pictures of Indy, Marion, the Kid (I don't know if Shia's character has been named yet) and Agent Spalko (played by one Cate Blanchett). There are some mild spoilers in the article, but the pictures are awesome and what I've read's got me stoked. Can't wait! :)

Take a look here: http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/02/indianajones200802?currentPage=1

Stacy

2. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    That really is a great article. I love how Cate Blanchett looks! Very appealing. I'm predicting this will be a good movie.

3. StacyD

Feb 6, 2006
    I particularly like how they're putting it together with a great deal of respect to the original trilogy right down to doing their best to replicate the lighting style to synch with the older films.

I can't wait to see this thing.

4. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    I'm one of those people who aren't excited that they decided to make this sequel but...... after reading the article, which is great btw, I'll admit that I'm intrigued. I don't know that it can live up to the originals, but I'll give it a fair shot. Am very happy that Marion Ravenwood/Karen Allen is back!

Especially liked the interview with George - great insight from him as to how fans react to the OT and PT.

5. StacyD

Feb 6, 2006
    George has won me back by stating that ultimately he makes his films to please himself, and acknowledging that nobody can be pleased all the time is just a ballsy statement to make. I have to say the Maker endeared himself to me with those statements. Good on ya George! =D=

Stacy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.