main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Keylight Request

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by jfx, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfx

jfx Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2006
    I was looking into keylight and saw that it was an amazing keyer. I have the demo, but now I want the real thing. The Foundry discontinued Keylight for AE, even if it wasn't I still wouldn't have enough money for it. Does anyone have keylight and is willing to give it to me?

We do not allow discussion or requests for piracy.

2. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    Uh. Super illegal, son.

3. jfx

May 16, 2006
    It's really the same as copying a dvd and giving it to someone else. As long as i'm not buying it. Where exactly am I supposed to get it if it's discontinued for AE.

4. CodePoet

CodePoet Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    I really have no words to describe how many things are wrong with your last statement. It hinges entirly upon copying a DVD for someone being legal, which it is not. Making a backup for yourself is, but that is where it ends.

I have no doubts that many/most people have this plugin, but really man ... think things through a little more in the future, because this thread is on its way to the infamous "locked" status.

5. jfx

May 16, 2006
    Well i'm sorry, but I don't know who was it here. If I did I would of done it in private, and not in public. If u do have it please send it to me via email (jfm7491@yahoo.com) or pm. If u wish u can lock the topic then, sorry again.

EDIT:I'm such an idiot :oops: I just realized that my friend gave it to me awhile ago. I just never came around to installing it, he, he...:D

6. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    Nevermind.

7. DK_Force85

DK_Force85 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    You probably should've checked this thread first.

One of the things in there specifically says...

I would like to obtain commercial software without paying for it.
    Do NOT post about it here. Your thread will be locked and you may get into further trouble.
    On the other hand, discussions of how to get free software that is intended to be free (Internet freeware) is fine and dandy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.