main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Keystone Nationals

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    This weekend at Maple Grove Raceway the NHRA is coming to town for the annual Keystone Nationals. I was wondering if anyone will be attending throughout the weekend. If so, let me know. It is possible that I might go...but not certain.

PS: In case you're wondering NHRA stands for National Hot Rod Association. Or in other words: drag racing. All the big boys will be there! :)

2. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    *frowns* I've never been to maple grove.... ever. Suprising isn't it since I live so close. If you could give me directions, or if my dad knows where it is :D then I could make it, are we talking about sunday?

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well...probably not Sunday since that is the final round and the tickets are more expensive that day...plus the crowds are terrible.

I was thinking more along the lines of Thursday...my dad offered to allow me to skip school before...anyway, I will post directions when I can figure out a way to make them make sense. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.