main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ki-Adi Mundi Hilt...

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Brino, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brino

Brino Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    Does anyone know ehere I can buy a Ki-Adi Mundi Lightsaber hilt or replica of the hilt?

~Brino

2. JediGaven

JediGaven Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2004
    Ki-Adi's is a clan saber within the Jedi Council, so chances are it would be easy to create.

To get an idea of it, go to www.thelightsaber.com and go to histories, find Ki-Adi (shouldn't be too hard for you) and there you might get some ideas.

If my memory serves me correctly, it shouldn't be too hard to create a replica.

3. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Which episode? His I and II hilts are the same, but his III hilt is closer to Kit Fisto's. Randomsabers can do his III hilt, and I assume his I and II hilt as well.

4. Brino

Jun 25, 2005
    Whats Randomsabers? Is it a website that sells them? If so, could you give me a link?

~Brian

5. Brino

Jun 25, 2005
    Never mind. I found it. It is an awswome website. Thanks!

~Brino

6. THE-GRAY-GHOST-JEDI

THE-GRAY-GHOST-JEDI Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    his hilt is the same in the whole trilogy the only thing that changes is his color from I to II but you dont see his blade in I so you can't even tell unless you look it up

7. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    His hilt is different in Episode III.

From the ROTS "A Hero Falls" music video: [image=http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6782/hilt2dc.jpg]

His TPM and AOTC saber: [image=http://www.starwars-tw.com/replica/saber/kisaber.jpg]

8. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    That image is from a trailer, so it does not count as evidence. We know the background in that scene is different in the movie.

9. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Fine, here's a shot from the film itself.

[image=http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5740/kiadimundi2bt.jpg]

10. THE-GRAY-GHOST-JEDI

May 1, 2005
    right there it is different however if thats your only evidence than mace has two lightsabers in the movie the one we know and love and some other one that looks closer to the one agen kolar gave him you can see it clipped to his belt when he informs the others he senses a plot to destroy the jedi

11. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    What is randomsbaers ?I can't fdin it?

12. THE-GRAY-GHOST-JEDI

May 1, 2005
    excuse small correction the one seen in the pic is closer to the one mace had that was given to him by eath koth (i mix him and agen up all the time)

13. Brino

Jun 25, 2005
    Umm...I think we need to get back on topic.

~Brino

14. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    If we want to use the war room scene as a reference, then we can plainly see that the bottom third of his lightsaber is the same as the one he uses on Mygeeto during the Order 66 montage, and not the same one he uses in the other two films.

[image=http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8716/hiltbottom9yu.jpg] =/= [image=http://thelightsaber.com/HistorySabers/SmallPics/KiAdiMundiBLSM.jpg]

15. Koza_Toragh

Koza_Toragh Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    randomsabers won't make you a replica of that saber, because he only does one-of-a-kind lightsabers...but you can have him make one based on it...for an exact replica, find someone who can use a metal lathe, and have them do it. here's a place that has the dimensions of alot of the sabers used in the movies, so you can have it machined:

sith archives
    he uses auto-cad for the dimensioning, and they are farely accurate. I've made a couple sabers in 3D using them, and they came out pretty good, but I had to correct a couple things in his dimensioning.

for those that don't have a link to randomsabers:

randomsabers
    (randomsabers has alot of orders, so it would be a few months before you would get it_

as for whos saber belong to whomever, if you watch closely, some of the jedi keep having different sabers throughout the trilogy, and even in just one movie...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.