main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Kibbles and Bits - Random Drabbles

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin , Sep 30, 2013.

1. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Title: Kibbles and Bits
    Author: Briannakin
    Timeframe: Random AU's
    Characters: Luke, Mara, Ben, OC's
    Notes: I'm having an extremely hard time deciding what to write next. So I decided to write a few drabbles depicting a couple scenes from plot bunnies both for your reading pleasure and to see if one will decide to bite and cling on (and if one really interests you, let me know, I may consider it in my decision). All are only 100 words, and yes, I know I'm mean ;)

Grandpa

Lucia ran towards her grandfather's chamber with bare feet and a nightgown. Something was horribly wrong. When she got to the door she could hear him screaming. She entered the code and ran in to see the famous Luke Skywalker thrashing in bed. Pillows and blankets were flying everywhere. She ran to his side and shook him. Before she knew what happened, her grandfather screamed and an invisible force threw her against the wall. Lucia was momentary knocked unconscious.

When she came to, her elderly grandfather was shaking at her side.

“I'm turning into a monster,” he softly cried.

Spice

“I'm on Corellia. Coronet City,” Ben managed to get out. He took a deep breath. “A lot happened. I better tell you now. I’m a spice addict. As is… was… my girlfriend - Rachella. I got her pregnant. She tried to get clean, we were both trying to.” He rubbed his forehead with his hand. “Oh, gods,” he muttered. “She had a withdrawal seizure. I panicked. I tried to get her to the medcenter, but I had a seizure too and crashed the speeder. Rachella is dead.” He broke down again. “I need you Dad.”

Sick

“Is there no cure for him, besides Han and Wedge finding this mystical leaf?” Mara asked Cilghal.

“There is another cure. I hesitate to tell you...” the healer said.

“This is Luke we are talking about. The galaxy needs him.”

“Alright. The poison can be transferred through bodily fluids from one human to another if they are accompanied by intense emotion and the Force.”

“You mean sex.”

“Yes.”

“Okay. I'll do it.”

“No, Mara, this is suicide.”

“The galaxy needs Luke. It can survive without me. Time to seduce a farmboy.”

Alderaan

Luke woke up some time later to find himself in a posh medcenter room, wearing a standard gown. He remembered the events leading up to him waking up here. Had it all been a dream? If it had been, he was still in it. The scene outside his windows was one that he had only seen in holos. He was looking at the Cascadia Mountain Range on the planet Alderaan.

There was no physical way he was on Alderaan, not in his universe anyways. Nothing about this place made sense: he was on Alderaan, royalty apparently, and Mara was alive.

Kiss

The kiss was soft, tender, intoxicating and forbidden. They parted their lips.

“What would your wife say about that?”

“What would your husband?”

Mara caustically laughed. “So is that why you have been so bitter towards me? My relationship with Lando is a sham. He just needs me for my insurance. Few people know this, but the guy is dying. We pretended to be dating for a mission when he found out. And why are you jealous? You were married long before I was.”

“Maybe I made a mistake when I married Callista,” Luke bit back.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Bri! This is like choosing among the variations of Dove Chocolate. =D= =D= Wow! #3-5 tantalize me greatly, but especially 4-5. [face_batting] @};-

3. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    I'd like to see more of Alderaan :)

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  4. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Alderaan (4) is actually from a fic I'm 1/2 way done, I just got writer's block (the fic is weird, but it got strange-weird, instead of interesting weird), so perhaps I'll go back and try to finish it.

Thanks for reviewing!

5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Lots of different circumstances that many have the potential to be very interesting.

6. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    ALDERAAN!!! No, KISS!!! No, ALDERAAN!!!! No, wait....I like those two so much. Please write those two!!!!

Briannakin and Nyota's Heart like this.
  7. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. Thanks for your input. I'm trying to finish Alderaan in a meaningful way, but my muse isn't giving me anything. The frustrating thing is that I know how it will end, it's getting there that's the problem. Hopefully something will hit me and I'll get it done. Kiss is an epic that has be evilly brewing for awhile. It's classic LM angst that, if written, will be up there with some of the classic LM angst/romance fics.

8. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Hey. Sick sounds interesting[face_laugh]