Kicking the habbit

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by JN-66, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JN-66 Jedi Knight

OK... for AOTC I read the script, read all the "spy reports', anything I could get my hands on. When I went to see the movie I felt like it was the 10th time I watched it.

so after AOTC I swore off spoilers... But quess what... I'm still here. I keep telling myself "I won't really find out anything important yet, just little things to keep me excited til 2005 or when ever epIII comes out". The last few spy reports that have come out have told me things i didn't really want to know. I keep telling myself this is the last time, but the next day I'm logging on again.

...Well tonight I saw the new "SpyReport" game see if you can find it (of couse I found it). In the intro paragraph it say that it is very detailed... ...I thought about it... and shut down my browser.

...I think I may have kicked the habit...

...or maybe I will read it tomorrow....
  2. DarthTerrious Force Ghost

star 5
    "Thats good...." ;)

Oh and I wouldnt be too concerned about spy reports at the moment, from what I've been told (thankfully nothing actually about the spy reports details) it's all fanboy speculation and utter rubbish.....kind of like the spy reports that came out around this time 3 years ago....no truth to them.

Be more vigilant at the turn of year, I've been told thats when it really starts.

But good to hear you've kicked the habit. Just dont be tempted to read anything off the main page or click on the spoilers forum.
  3. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.