main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Kid books?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by marmakecam, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Anyone happen to have any of the Jedi Apprentice, Jedi Quest or Boba Fett "young readers" books they don't want any more? I want to get them but I can't find most of them anywhere. If anyone has some they'd like to sell let me know.

2. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    I have most of the Jedi Apprentice books, but I don't want to sell them. You'd be welcome to borrow them, however. :~)

3. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Cool, if I don't manage to find them somewhere I might just borrow them. Thanks.

4. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    I have the first two Jedi Apprentice books and the 4th 'Star Wars Adventure' book I got from a friend when she moved away a while back, I never realized there was a Ventura FF and I live up in Santa Barbara, so I might come to a meeting if y'all hold one anytime soon. I could bring the books, I doubt I'll ever read them a 2nt time :p

5. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    I actually managed to get Jedi Apprentice 1-6 so I don't need those couple you have, thanks a lot though!

By the way, I recently moved away from the Ventura area so I probably won't get to meet you any time soon (Celebration 4 perhaps?). The VCFF could really use some more members though, so be sure to hang around the boards and try to go to a meeting if they manage to scrape one together.

6. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Glad you found some!

I have most of the rest, I think, if you ever want to borrow them

AquaRose, definitely come to a meeting.

Speaking of which, we need to set one, soon...

7. majiinkilljoy

majiinkilljoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2005
    definitely, we would like to see some new faces. and a meeting is way overdue. with the holidays over i have weekend nights open again, plus i don't have school Tuesday and Thursday nights anymore.

8. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Yeah really, no excuses. Suzanne wants to come back too. I gave Garrett her cell number to call with info (she's having problems logging in). GB, maybe you can give her a call sometime too? I don't depend on Garrett too much anymore. Her number is the same as always, if you need it let me know.

9. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    PM it to me...I used to depend on the binder. :~)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.