main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Kidnapped by Darkness. Obi, Qui, Xanatos,Sequel(Lost & Found) COMPLETED Thank you!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Whoa!

From the title I guessed that something like this was going to happen, but still . . . Poor Obi-Wan!

I hope they get there in time!

2. TheLurker

TheLurker Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2005
    Great story, it's quite addictive.
    Do you have a PM list? If you do, could you PM me when you update please?

Cheers,
    ~Rhi

3. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    MASTER_KAYM Thanks.
    "What will happen to Obi?"

Oh a bit of angst! a bit of pain! lots of things
    might happen[face_devil]
    I will try not to keep you in suspense too
    much longer:D

obi_webb Thank you.
    "Yes" I imagined that the Sith would be heartless creatures and would cause their apprentices pain hence the piece of metal.
    They are cruel creatures.

Well he has been saved but is going to
    be better off? Time will tell. [face_devil]

LilQui-Gon Hi! glad your Hooked reading it.

Star_Drifter Obi is in a bit of hot water[face_worried]

The Sith want him,[face_skull]

Xanatos wants him [face_devil]

and Qui-Gon wants him[:D]

Star_Drifter Wants him and [face_praying] :D
    Gkilkenny wants him OH YEAH!!![face_praying] :D

Bastet Die Palpy, DIE!!
    "If only he would"[face_skull]
    But like all Sith he is hard to get rid of[face_worried]

maychorian I hope they get there in time!

You can only hope!!
    Hard to see behind the dark clouds it is[face_worried]

TheLurker Hi and Thanks
    It would be my pleasure to PM you ~Rhi

Thanks for the nominations[:D]

and Congratulations to all fellow writers who were nominated

GOOD LUCK!!
    ![face_good_luck]

4. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

A movement caught Obi-wans eye and he looked up just as a man dressed in black, scooped him up in his arms, and pressed a button on the ramp he was standing on, closing the ramp of a sleek Nubian cruiser.

It took off disappearing from view in a matter of seconds.
    The hooded evil one screamed in anger as the craft disappeared from view, he turned back and disappeared back into the building???..

Qui-Gon had tried to contact Obi-wan, he sent a short buzz, but nothing happened, then he sent another, and a tiny voice acknowledged the buzz ?Help me please.?
    Quietly at first and then a panicked voice came over the comm. ?Go away, Go away".. ?Help me please? and then silence.

The Jedi were still quite a few metres away from the building
    and as they looked out the viewer, the storm was passing over, and there was some smoke coming out of the building, and Obi-wan had disappeared into a small cruiser, that had streak off into space.

The shuttles were not equipped to fly into space, so they landed around the building, hoping to catch the hooded man.
    Qui-Gon and Mace jumped onto the ledge, they wanted to find something that might tell them where Obi-wan was being taken.

Slowly they made their way down the halls, the whole place reeked of the Dark side, it was cold and damp, and a musty smell
    rose from the old stone walls.
    The force led them down corridor after corridor, until they came upon a room where the door was wide open.
    Inside the room they felt Obi-wans aura all over the place, this was definitely where he had been for the last two weeks.

Qui-Gon placed his hand on the bed and could feel residual pain and fear clinging to it.
    The whole room was filled with an air of torment, and distress, it made Qui-Gon shiver for a moment.

?Mace we have to find him? I cannot believe that this is the end; the force wouldn?t be so cruel to allow Obi-wan to be hurt again."
    Then Qui-Gon shouted at the wall ?Xanatos were are you? Where have you taken my child?? ?Please do not hurt him? his shout turned to anguish.
    Mace stepped up next to him placing his hand on Qui?s shoulder. ?Come Qui-Gon staying here will not help Obi, we must intensify our search."
    They left the building with a new resolve; they would not rest until they had found Xanatos and Obi-wan ???..

Strong arms scooped Obi-wan up and pulled him away from the evil hooded man who had just reached out to grab Obi-wans foot, and he was pulled into a sleek nubian cruiser.
    Obi-wan was staring back at the hooded man as the ramp closed and whoever had rescued him was carrying him into the ship.
    Obi-wan was shaking badly, one from fright and the other from the cold, he had been soaked to the skin standing on the spire as the storm had reached it?s peak.
    He tried to see who had rescued him, he couldn?t sense them, probably a result of the injections that the hooded man had been giving him for the past weeks.

The man put Obi-wan down and the boy turned to see him, shock, and the strongest of horrifying emotions assailed Obi-wan when he recognised the man who had plucked him from evil.

It was another Evil, Obi-wan was staring into the face of the man who had thrown him off the plateau on Rayma some six years ago.
    His Masters former Apprentice Xanatos, Xanatos the one who had wanted to kill Obi-wan then, and now Xanatos had him again.

Panic mixed with overwhelming horror, at being so close to the one who wanted you dead, made Obi-wan scream, and he raised his hands to his head as though in great pain, and collapsed.

His eyes rolled back and he crumpled, he would have hit the floor except for the quick action of Xanatos, who scooped him up and carried him further into the ship to a cabin, where he lay the boy down.

Xanatos removed Obi-wans wet clothes and put him under the sheets and then wrapped a big thick Eopie rug around him.

Xanatos then stood up and stepped back a pace putting his hands on his hip and stared at the unconscious child laying before him.

His thoughts went back to the day up on the Plate

5. cyberspy7

cyberspy7 Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2005
    Obi's gonna be real pissed when he wakes up
    Nice Job, i'm really addicted to this story now!
    Keep up the good work.

6. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Thanks cyberspy7

Yeah !!!

I dont think he is going to be very happy indeed[face_devil]

7. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    :eek: He's changed! OMG! But how would Obi react to it? Thanks for the PM GK! [:D]

8. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    No, Obi's not going to be happy at all. :(

And what's this about Xanatos being reformed? o_O Maybe he is...but I still don't trust him. [face_frustrated] Not yet, anyway.

So does this mean they misinterpreted Yoda's vision, making them think he was being kidnapped when he was actually being rescued? Hmm... [face_thinking]

Now Xan needs to prove he's reformed and figure out how to save Obi from Palpy.

:D

9. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    wow, that was a heck of a twist! i believe that xanatos really did change too.. or at least maybe i just really hope he did!
    another great chapter!
    =D=

10. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    ?Do you think whoever had kidnapped him might try again if he goes back?? Selena wanted to know.

?That?s a possibility, but I feel it is something in the Temple itself that will cause the boys death.
    Until I can figure out what it is, I want to keep him as far away from the Temple as possible.

The plot thickens! :D

Xanatos doesn't want to harm Obi-Wan, but rather save him! :)

But everyone, including Obi-Wan, still believes that he has the worst of intentions! [face_mischief]

Nice twist, GK! [face_laugh]

But what is there in the Temple that could harm Obi-Wan? Or, is it who? [face_thinking]

Can't wait to find out! [face_dancing]

More, please! [face_batting]

Star

11. AriaJediKnight

AriaJediKnight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    Wow haven't been hear in a while. I missed alot. Oh I hope Xanatos will protect Obi. He better. *Glares.*
    Rachel

12. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    I just got done reviewing Lost & Foundthat rocked bye the way! :)

This is everything that is and more, I love it!:)

I haven't read something like this on here in a while. I love it just thouhgt i'd say that again. :D.

Oh could you send me a PM when you update please?[face_praying]

13. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Hi every one sorry I haven't responded but I have been away.

LilQui-Gon Yep he has changed but Obi doesn't know that

He is going to be scared when he wakes up[face_worried]

Bastet And what's this about Xanatos being reformed?
    Yes it is hard to believe that Xanatos could be good,
    I haven't made up my mind to keep him good yet[face_devil]

obi_webb i believe that xanatos really did change too.. or at least maybe i just really hope he did!

You can only hope :D
    He may have a mean streak, but who it is aimed at is another
    thing[face_thinking]

Star_Drifter But what is there in the Temple that could harm Obi-Wan? Or, is it who?

Mmmm maybe I will give you a hint.[face_whistling]

or maybe I will make you wait:D

AriaJediKnight Thanks.

I think we can safely say that Xanatos has changed and is going to look after ObiO:)

KILIK Thanks I appreciate the review of Lost and Found.:D

Your wonderful comments make me want to write more stories.
    thank you and I will certainly PM you.[:D]

14. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    yikes! I thought I had been replying here, but I have been reading.

This is certainly a twist, a good Xani. Better than in the hands of Palps!

15. TheLurker

TheLurker Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2005
    Excellent update, it's starting to get very interesting. So Xanatos is a good-(ish) guy in this one, eh? I'm glad he saved Obi...
    Oh, and thanks for the PM :D

Cheers
    ~Rhi

16. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Thanks jodiwent I thought it was about time Xanatos
    had a good role for a change:D

and now on with the story.......

They didn?t have long to wait, Obi-wan took a shuddering breath, like he had been holding his breath for a long time.
    His arms came up in a defensive motion as though he was protecting his head.
    Suddenly he lurched up into a sitting position and opened his eyes.
    He was gasping for air, and his eyes met those of Xanatos?s, and in that split second, he had gone from a sitting position to a cowering position backed up against the wall.

?Nooooo ?Nooo p-please don?t? don?t?".and then he started to scream, his hands were out in front of his body trying to keep Xanatos away from him.

Xanatos stepped back until he was standing outside the room, he just stood there quietly.
    Obi-wan was confused, the rising panic had reached his throat and seemed to be blocking his airways, he began to hyperventilate.

Selena looked at Xani for help, he nodded indicating for her to approach Obi-wan, who by now was overcome with fear.

?She quickly grabbed the boys hands and said ?It is alright we are not going to hurt you, you are safe.?
    Selena had crouched down in front of Obi virtually blocking his view of Xanatos, she tried to keep his eyes focussed on her.

?Please calm down, little one, I promise you are safe I won?t let anyone hurt you I promise?
    He pulled his gaze away from her big brown eyes and craned his neck , to watch Xanatos.

He had not moved.

But just seeing that man brought back horrible memories, of being held against his will of being thrown off the cliff and being all alone for many years because of this man.

He tried to calm his fears but it was no use his fear was greater than he had ever felt it before.

?D-don?t let him hurt me?please.." he stammered.
    He touched this woman and felt her calming
    presence. She would help him he could sense no evil in her.

Obi-wan flung himself into her arms gripping her clothing so tightly she could feel his whole body shaking, he burst into tears crying for someone to save him.

After what seemed like an eternity he slowly stopped shaking and his grip on her had slackened off ever so slightly.

Selena lifted his chin and said in a calm voice ?Are you hungry sweetie??
    Obi-wan was hungry but he was afraid to move for fear Xanatos would come over and hurt him.
    He twisted his head to look at the man, but to his shock he was nowhere to be found.
    That sent jolts of fear up and down Obi-wans spine.

He gripped Selena even more tightly than before and whispered. ?W-where i-is he?, he?s g-gone I-I can?t s-see him?.

?Xanatos has gone to eat sweetie, it has been a long night and he was hungry, I have made some muffins, pashkin sausage, and vegetable soup, and for desert choc-lime twist."
    "I would like it very much if you would eat something?? she said.

?I don?t want to go near him, can I eat here? he whispered.

?Of course you can as a matter of fact, Xanatos already suggested it and he brought a tray of food,
    it is on the table at the end of your bed."she said pointing to the table.
    She moved slightly to show him the food, but he stiffened up, gripping her in vice like grip.
    ?I promised you that you are safe Xanatos is not going to hurt you, he saved you?
    ?Do you understand, he was the one who took you from that mad man back on Corruscant.?
    Selena spoke softly as she stroked his forehead, and with the other hand she pulled the tray of food closer.

?I want to go home? ?I want to go back to the Temple? ?I don?t like him he tried to kill me, he hates me?

?No he doesn?t, He was a sick person back when he did that to you, and they locked him away.
    But he has come to realise what he did to you was wrong, and I know he is sorry.? she said.

Obi-wan shook his head. ?No he is evil? he will kill me? he whispered again.

?Look lets not think about it now, here have some of this it is good even if I do say so myself? she smiled, as she handed him the bowl and a spoon.

Selena sat there with

17. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Xan you can convince him by bringing him back to the Jedi [face_tired] errr then the story would be shorter, and Palps might get him again . . .

I wonder what Obi's reaction to being back on Rayma:confused:

18. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Aw, Selena is really sweet. I love how gentle and kind she's being with our poor traumatized Obi-Wan.

Well, I'm glad that SOMEONE rescued Obi, even if it wasn't his Jedi friends. :D Xanatos seems to be on the up and up. But good luck convincing the kid of that! He has a lot to overcome, here.

19. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Grrrr I missed a few. Oh well,.....lovely job- I love Selena... and Obi of course. :D

20. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    ?This would be the last place they would think of looking for either me or Obi-wan, so that gives me time to figure out what it is I am supposed to do? Xanatos told her.

?So now your talking about this Force of yours, what it want?s you to do?? Selena continued.
    ?Yes? ?I believe the force wants me to meditate with Obi-wan, to discover what it is that is so important and why that man back on Corruscant would do anything to get him.

I like Xanatos' plan! :D

He seems like he really has changed and wants to help Obi-Wan! :)

But, I don't think that Obi-Wan is going to be convinced overnight, especially after he finds out just where he is! Talk about reliving the events again! [face_worried]

So, you are not going to give me any hints, and I have to wait? [face_frustrated]

Actually, I don't mind! It's fun to try to think about what will happen by the clues you give in the story! ;)

And, I always enjoy your stories, GK! [:D]

Thanks for the PM! [face_batting]

Star

21. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Okay...so obviously I still don't trust him! [face_frustrated] And now I don't have to feel bad about it, either. :p

Poor Obi-Wan, he definitely didn't have a good reaction to seeing Xanatos again. And who can blame him with all those bad memories it brought up! :( I'm glad Selena was able to reassure him, she seems nice. [face_love]

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for Xanatos to convince Obi to meditate with him, since he won't go anywhere near him right now. :(

More soon? [face_batting]

22. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    I'm back! Got to read a bunch of posts too. :D

It looks like Xan really has reformed himself...good thing he got there in time to save Obi-Wan. Its going to take a lot of convincing for Obi to get over his fear of Xan though. Hope they figure out what the Force wants soon, so Obi can return to Qui...maybe the Force wants Obi and Xan to become familiar with each other so Xan will be accepted by the Jedi again? [face_thinking] Or maybe the Jedi will find the dark man (Sidious? hmm).

Looking forward to more! :)

23. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    hm... i think i trust xanatos for sure now, but good luck with obi feeling that way! a great update, i like how they're back on rayma!
    and selena seemed very sweet! i was glad she was there when obi woke up! thanks for the pm too!
    =D=

24. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Xan I like this new side of him. but I don't trust it.

Nice job please keep going this is good.:)

25. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

jodiwent yeah your right I cannot send him back
    yet still a couple of pages left.

Xanatos has to prove he is not evilO:)

maychorian Xanatos would have a hard time convinving Obi without Selena:D
    But we will see how Xanatos fares.

kenobiwanobi A new post coming shortly

then I'm off on holidays for a few days.[face_dancing]

Star_Drifter Nop! no hints

But they will talk to each other soon[face_not_talking]

and your very welcome Star.[:D]

Bastet Xanatos has a plan
    and besides Obi doesn't have much choice.

Jedi_Tigris The force works in mysterious ways

and I am sure it is confusing for Obi-wan:confused:

obi_webb Thank you.

Obi will soon have to confront his demons[face_worried]

KILIK Yep this is a better side of Xanatos

Thanks everyone for the posts[:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.