Lou, KY Kids Center Walk and Roll

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by xanatos1975, Mar 4, 2014.

1. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    The Kid's Center for Pediatric Therapies is having a fundraising event called the Walk and Roll. My son currently goes there for physical therapy due to him having heart problems. When he was younger, he needing surgery to correct a coartation. He is fine now but he is in therapy for learning how to use his leg muscles because there was no proper blood flow to his legs the first 4 years of his life. We did this last year and it was a lot of fun. I am adding the link if anyone would like to join. Mika has already joined (Thanks Mika :) ), and if anyone else would like to as well that would be great. You do not have to be in costume but I am sure thge kids would love to see it. Here is the link to join oure team:

http://kidscenterky.donordrive.com/...ve.team&teamID=5154&referrer=cmr:93D88887EFA5
  2. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
  3. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks for starting this thread and sharing with us the chance to help out.
  4. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks Twisty... We would love to lend support however Appo has military duty that weekend. Hates it we does.
  5. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    lmao... i cant believe you thought I was that ugly to call me Twisty (LMAO just kidding brother)... its Xan :)
  6. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  7. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2