main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Kids Center Walk and Roll

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by xanatos1975, Mar 4, 2014.

1. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    The Kid's Center for Pediatric Therapies is having a fundraising event called the Walk and Roll. My son currently goes there for physical therapy due to him having heart problems. When he was younger, he needing surgery to correct a coartation. He is fine now but he is in therapy for learning how to use his leg muscles because there was no proper blood flow to his legs the first 4 years of his life. We did this last year and it was a lot of fun. I am adding the link if anyone would like to join. Mika has already joined (Thanks Mika :) ), and if anyone else would like to as well that would be great. You do not have to be in costume but I am sure thge kids would love to see it. Here is the link to join oure team:

http://kidscenterky.donordrive.com/...ve.team&teamID=5154&referrer=cmr:93D88887EFA5

2. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    PS it is on May 17th

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks for starting this thread and sharing with us the chance to help out.

4. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Thanks Twisty... We would love to lend support however Appo has military duty that weekend. Hates it we does.

5. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    lmao... i cant believe you thought I was that ugly to call me Twisty (LMAO just kidding brother)... its Xan :)

6. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Bump for this one

7. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Xan!!! LOL!! Oops!!