main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Kids Club Meeting - Saturday, August 13th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Kelli forgot to post this before she left, so I guess it's my job now. There's a kid's club meeting at reanna's place on Saturday, if you need directions, post here and someone will PM you with them. I think the meeting starts at 10am, someone correct me if I'm wrong... oh, and for those interested, if things go well, I may have my mandalorian armor by Saturday, and if I don't, I'll be around if anyone needs to ask any questions, or discuss the mandalorian thing, reguardless... That is all...

2. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    10:30am...:D

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
  4. padmay_and_luke

padmay_and_luke Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    Everyone is welcome to join the Kids' Club this Saturday at 10:30. I just wanted to let you all know, too, that the Garland neighborhood is having its annual street celebration all day on Saturday, which provides a nice opportunity for this club to gather its Star Wars costumes, print out some fliers (a good opportunity to recruit some more kids for the jr. club), and crash the festivities. I figured if anyone was interested, you could bring your stuff to change into at my home and we'll walk the couple blocks to entertain the masses.

I know this is short notice, but I just found out about this last night. You have to admit, it would be fun to order ice cream from the Milk Bottle dressed in SW drag...

See you all tomorrow!

Padmay

5. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    So, how did it go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.