main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Kid's Fall Festival

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jaira, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey, all! Yup, we're really, really busy in October. But, I am obligated to let everyone know whenever we are in demand, and that seems to be a lot lately.:)

We've been asked by the town hall here on base to attend the Fall Festival for kids on October 28th. I've told them already that it is a long shot because of how packed our month is. But, if we can get a little interest in it, I would certainly appreciate anyone who would want to come out and participate (since it is a little close to my heart:p ). Let me know if you're interested.

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Sounds cool but thats weekend we are going to Dallas to Comic Con 8.
    Even though I have been talking to Julia about not going till Dec. 2nd we have been ask to march in a telivised parade but thats the day of Toy hill. Which we (ArkanSith)may or may not do. If we dont do Toy hill then Ill go to Dallas on the 2nd and the base on the 28th. We will have to wait and see.

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I shouldn't have a prob doing the base one. Juz give me a reminder (of where and what time) and I'll be there :)

4. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I'd like to, but it will depend on a lot of things--Number 1 being if my basement is finished or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.