main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive kikichan *update 11/12**Anakin Solo ^____^ **

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by kikichan, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kikichan

kikichan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2009
    Thank U very much for all this nice messages ! [face_love]

I don't know if there's a lot of LotF 's fans here...but I'm so sad about "INVINCIBLE" :_| ... I loved Jacen...
    and especially with Ben... They are so funny together and I like their complicity ^____^

Well, I must get my motivation up... so I decided and because in Korea the "Golden Week" is coming, I want to do a little something fun ^^
    There's a cool little scene in "BETRAYAL" , where Ben pretends he and Jacen are spies [face_laugh] "Jedi spies" loooool [face_love]

JEDI SPIES
    [image=http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1289/jedispies.png]

2. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Reminds me of a picture by Angel Gidget. [face_thinking]
    Cool[face_peace]

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Fantastic picture with ben and jacen. Great poses and background too

4. Rise

Rise Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2009
    Haaaaa! [face_laugh] I love your "Jedi Spies" [face_love]
    so cool.... and so "James Bond" lol ;)
    The color are wonderful! good job!

5. Caine-chan

Caine-chan Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2008
    Ooh that is awesome, kikichan! Jacen and Ben are men in black! [face_laugh]

I especially like the way you've drawn Ben here. His expression is priceless [face_laugh] Also his stance and stare seem to give off a 'Han Solo' confident and almost cocky vibe :)
    Something about the pose bugs me...but other than that, great interpretation! :D

6. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    I agree that it does give off a James Bond vibe. :D Excellent work as always. :)

7. shinigami-orihime

shinigami-orihime Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2009
    LOL! [face_laugh]

I love the latest, very cool! :) Ben and Jacen look awesome! I love their expressions, the costuming, and the background--all so appropriate! I also like how you put the LotF logo behind them--nice touch! It really looks like a 'spy' poster.
    All it needs is some curvy female silhouttes and it could be James Bond! [face_laugh]

Excellent work :)

8. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    Ahahaha, this is awesome! :D Put a big grin on my face. *lol* I love how you've made them look so James-Bond-tough. Great job!

9. Jedi_Amelia

Jedi_Amelia Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2008
    That's hilarious! [face_laugh]

I love the idea! Ben and Jacen as the 'boys in black' [face_peace] What was the inspiration?

Little Ben is wicked cute, but I like Jacen too! :) I love how you did the suits and details =D=

You did a great job! The expressions, the poses, everything's fantastic! :)

I can't wait to see the next! ^__^

10. kikichan

May 31, 2009
    Thank U very much ! ^____^ [face_love]

Ben and Jacen meant to be the Men in Black... but I think it could be James Bond too lol ^____^

Caine-chan > could you tell me what bug you on the pose ? I would like to know to progress ! :)

Jedi Amelia > my inspiration from Betrayal's book

Ben > mom's a spy. what we just did makes us spies

Jacen > your mother's a Jedi. we're Jedi

Ben > Jedi spies

Ben > our spy bosses say 'well done'

[face_laugh][face_laugh] so cute !! I want to be a spy too [face_mischief]

11. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I haven't read any books Post-NJO era. You got me wanting to read the LotF series now.

Jedi Spies looks great! Excellent work :). Well, Jedi can make great infiltrators, who says they can't look stylish in the process? ;)

12. Caine-chan

Caine-chan Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2008
    [face_thinking] I think it might be that the proportions aren't quite right.
    However, I still think this is a really great piece! :D

13. VESTARA

VESTARA Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2009
    WOW. I felt like saying that when I saw your Ben Skywalker pictures.I followed the link in the fanclub about Ben and I'm very suprised because I wasn't expecting something so beautiful. I think you've done an amazing job =D= It looks just like how I imagine him. I simply adore it. [face_love] Anyway as a big fan of Ben I want to say thanks for sharing your talent with us and I hope you'll continue to draw him.@};-

I'm also hoping I can ask a favor of you? I would like you to draw something for me.If you won't mind I'll be very thankful :)

14. Jedi_Amelia

Dec 27, 2008
    [face_laugh] Oh, I see. After reading your reply I had the same thought that they could be like the men in black :) Especially as Ben becomes an Agent in the next book.

I wish I had the talent to do a wonderful work like what you have done :rolleyes: I guess I'll just have to settle for admiring your works ;) I really do love your pictures very much, I hang them up in my bedroom :)

Your picture reminds me of another fanart I saw. It's of Luke and Vader also as the men in black, but they're sitting in the egg-chairs like in the film. I can't remember the artist who did it. [face_thinking]

15. kikichan

May 31, 2009
    Thank U very much VESTARA ! It's very nice [face_mischief]
    Well I'm very busy with my studies :_|
    So tell me what you want and I can think about it ^____^

16. VESTARA

VESTARA Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2009
    You're welcome and thank you for the quick reply ! :) I would like a picture of Mara and Luke(please I'm a great fan) and then maybe Ben and Vestara Khai from FotJ(they are my new favorite characters. I would love to see them in a romantic pose). :) Still I don't want to impose as I'm sure you're a very busy lady and I'd be thankful for anything new you can offer.In the same time my love of your work remains and even if you don't want to do it I'll still continue to be one who admires your work. P.S.you deserve the rose ,even more than one @};-@};-@};-

17. kikichan

May 31, 2009
    Ohh Thank U very much ! [face_batting]
    You are so sweet [face_love] I really want to draw for you... lol
    For the future it's no problem. I'll have some time when my studies breaks soon ;)
    For now I think my interpretations of Mara and Vestara will have to wait...

And FINALLY I'll receive "ABYSS"... lol ^____^
    My Uncle in Amerika is sending the book... my present to my birthday [face_mischief]
    (yes my birthday's soon ^____^)

Now that my motivation is up... lol... my wish to draw Luke and Ben is come back ! ;) I prepare another fanart !

18. VESTARA

VESTARA Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2009
    Merci beaucoup !:) Thank you ! You're a very nice lady. I'm just happy that you'll think about it, and maybe one day... but no pressure;) In the meantime I'm very much looking forward to your next work. Will it be soon?[face_praying]

Enjoy your present from America !:) I have to get my books from abroad too because they won't publish in France.

19. kikichan

May 31, 2009
    Like i said i tried to drawing Luke and his son Ben in Fotj...
    finally, lol ;) this is my interpretation of them sometime on Jacen's travels...
    the origin of the drawing's title "Ambivalence" is because i think this has been a conflicted journey for them.

so, this is my first interpretation of Luke [face_worried] lol i think it's not my best interpretation... Luke is hard to draw...
    oh well, i'll get it next time ! ^____^ i would like draw him with Ben more often ;)

Ambivalence
    [image=http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6905/lukebenambivalence.png]

20. Jedi_Amelia

Dec 27, 2008
    I love your Luke and Ben. It looks like they are someplace cold!

I think you did a good job on Luke. And Ben :eek: he looks great! Just look at those muscles!!! [face_love];) I absolutely LOVE the way you draw him! :D

I feel a bit sad when I look at it because Luke looks sad :( But I love the way their hands are touching, it's so sweet [face_love] and it's nice that it's not too obvious, cos what teenager wants to be caught holding his dad's hand :p

21. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A fantastic picture[face_dancing] Both are so good in character and the clothing is very nice

22. VESTARA

VESTARA Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2009
    Finaly Luke and Ben [face_dancing] I simply adore it [face_love] You are a genius :D I think that their expressions is very well and the designs is great. Luke looks good to me, and Ben too... mmmm very handsome [face_blush] I can find no fault with this one :) but of course I want more [face_batting]
    @};-

23. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    Nice job! :) I guess that if Luke'n'Ben are gonna do some exploring, they'll at least do it in style.

24. shinigami-orihime

shinigami-orihime Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2009
    Very lovely! The design is quite beautiful. I imagine Jacen would travel through a harsh enviroment like that, testing his limits :rolleyes: The colour scheme is perfect for it and really gives it a cold feel. I really like the fur too--nice touch! :D

The expressions--especially Luke's--are really drawing me in. You've characterised Luke perfectly, looking a bit tired and sad, but still determined to find out what happened to Jacen. I love how Ben looks so protective of his dad--touching his hand, and the look on his face is so intense :eek: And he is gorgeous![face_love]--I love the way his hair falls over his face. You've aged him a bit too, which is fantastic!

Amazing work! =D==D==D=

25. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    OMgoodness, I love Ben and Jacen as spies!!! I love it! And I like Luke and Ben too. You are very talented!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.