main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

killeen fanforce website

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by KellyJeanne, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KellyJeanne

KellyJeanne Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    i see that the web page was updated however the members page wasn't
    any idea of when that will be done there are new member that have yet to be added.

I for one have done the functions in and out of costume and have been to 2 meetings
    just curious

KellyJeanne

2. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    I's sorry Kelly, that is my fault. I sent some stuff to Todd and I totally forgot about the new folks! Mea Clupa!

I still have some pics to send him, so I'll ask him to add you and our other new members. Do you want your son's added to the list?

Sunshine, what about your girls, do you want them added too?

3. KellyJeanne

Jun 8, 2005
    yes they are Korey and Michael

and i'd like my name to be KellyJeanne not just Kelly

4. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    KellyJeanne, Ok, I'll send the info on to Todd, but I'm not sure when he'll be able to get to it. I just caught him at a right time. I'll also send the info on to Paul as well, as he is our webmaster. I was just talking with Todd about some stuff is why I sent it to him.

I'm sorry for calling you Kelly, It's a pet peeve of mine when someone spells my name wrong, especially when they've been told it's Debby, not Debbie. It's the actor in me and the old saying, " Good reviews, bad reviews, it doesn't matter as long as they spell your name right!"
    *L*

5. KellyJeanne

Jun 8, 2005
    its no big deal i go by Kelly i just would like my full name on the member link
    you can still call me Kelly

KellyJeanne

6. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    just don't call me late for dinner! heheh, that's my motto.

7. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    LOL :)

8. KellyJeanne

Jun 8, 2005
    don't worry about putting my name on the damn website. if i get crap from certain people for inquiring about why it isn't updated then i don't need to be part of this group, to much politics and attitude flying around for me to want to deal with.

it only took 2.5 months to get it updated this last time and not by paul who is in charge of it. i guess the webmaster cant do anything to the site till the CR says to. when i ask a simple question and get crap back im done. has anyone noticed how this group is clickish
    and if you dont fit in the click your left behind. i have the feeling i didnt fit the click
    ohh well my loss

9. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    Kelly, I've sent you a private message. I'm sorry that you are feeling left out. I will do my best to see what is going on to make you feel like this.

You will always be welcome in the group, as far as I'm concerned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.