main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kin-Lof Hinrod: From Small Fry to High Fry (prts 1 & 2)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa, Feb 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    OT: This is my first FF so if i suck at it, tell me what i should do in the future.

Part 1:
    On the planet of Coruscant, a kid living on the streets named Kin-Lof Hinrod was looking for some food to share for his family in need of food and shelter. He looked in a garbage can, and he found a bag of porchas, small tator-tot looking vegitables made of worm eyes and livers. There was 5 of them and 8 members of his starving family.

He took the bag and ran to where his family was and said they'd be, but they wasn't there, so he looked everywhere in his neighborhood for 1 month, and he never found them, but he did find his mothers Corillian headress lying on the street bloody. He had went to the central part of Coruscant where the leaders are and told the planet-wide CPG (Coruscant Protection Guards) and they said they would start looking.

2 months later the police found Kin-Lof and told him that they found them cut into strips. Later, they gave the kid a home in a shelter agency, meanwhile, sith leaders read the daily news on their transmitter. They decided it take the kid in because the transmitter also said that the kid had enough mediclorins to be a Jedi or a Sith. so the sith took advantage of that offer and that night they kidnapped Kin-Lof.

They took him to the sith temple on an unknown desert planet and tried to train him to be a Sith, but Kin-Lof wouldn't couperate so the threated to kill him if he didn't couperate. Uncaring about being dead or alive, Kin-Lof agreed and pretended to couperate. And he was given a comlink as an award for beating a teenage site in a swordsman battle. He had gotten a Jedi/Sith comlink list and was strictly told not to read the Jedi.

But the young child without a path to go to chose to call one and told them what planets the sith temple was on and where he was.

Two months later, a Jedi came to the planet and came into the unguarded sith temple at night, and took Kin-Lof away to Coruscant.

There Kin-Lf was raised as a Jedi Knight and was trained by master Fog-Iup Xan.

Part 2:
    7 years later, Kin-Lof had became a Jedi, and had been alected by the senate to lead Operation: Sith Temple. He lead 1,000s of Jedi to the Sith Temple and created the battle of Genosis.

5 years later, right after the death of his master, Kin-Lof became a Jedi Knight and saved Coruscant wiht a warning on an attack on the Council Chamber.

2. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    C'mon guys, i need some feedback.

3. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Repost this thread in the Writer's Resource board. That board is for getting writing tips and advice for how to improve your story ideas. This board one is for the stories alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.