main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kind of a hybrid collecting/lit question here

Discussion in 'Literature' started by tyderium1111, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyderium1111

tyderium1111 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2003
    So I was looking at my library, and I thought it would kind of look nice if I had all the movies in HC. Then I remembered that I had that leathe-bound copy of AOTC that's signed by R.A. Salvatore. I know there's an Episode I leather bound version with Dath Maul on the cover, but I don't know anything else. Anyone know anything about it or where to get it?

2. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    I'd try E-Bay or some similar website. Alibris.com specializes in used books, they might have it.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    TPM's limited edition was sold originally at SW Celebration 1 in Denver back in 99. However, excess stock found it's way to online stores afterwards for a time, though i don't think you'll find it anywhere but on ebay now. It originally sold for around $75-$90 I believe.

When they made the AOTC LE for SW Celebration 2 in Indy, they made it in even smaller quantities to avoid the stock issue from the last one, but the result was each copy cost more (around $150).

4. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    $150 -- and that's why i didn't buy a copy..

5. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Too expensive.... Collectors are crazy though... they might spring for it...

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah, but they DO look good..I'm hoping one day they'll release similar individual editions for the OT novelizations.

7. tyderium1111

tyderium1111 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2003
    Yeah, they do look incredibly good. I got my AOTC copy for about 75 from an online stores. I tried eBay, but couldn't find any of the TPMs. I'll try that other site, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.