main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Kind of new to the forums

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SWU_Master_Trey, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWU_Master_Trey

SWU_Master_Trey Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    I'm sure my registered thingie says like 9,000 years ago, but I didn't stay long before computer problems, baseball season, then login problems had to bring me down... But after a long time I've returned to theforce.net, and I'm actually at home now (sometimes).
    Are you guys still doing the monthly meetings and events and all of that? I actually have a car (And am old enough to driv,e that helps.) now, and I took a lot of half and 2/3 semester classes at CSU that have just about all ended now.
    So the Admiral has returned, and is here to stay now!

2. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Awesome!

Please email at hbundy@acomnetworks.net and I will add you to the SW club email list. Our meetings are usually held on the 2nd Sunday of the month around 2:30pm. I will send out our meeting place next Tuesday.

Hope you can make it...Hollie

3. SWU_Master_Trey

SWU_Master_Trey Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    Hah darn, right in the middle of Falcons football time ;D
    Although this year most of their games have been Monday night, Sunday night, or the 4:00 game, so actually it's really not.. How long do these usually last? As long as they're under 3 hours I'm in good shape ;d

4. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Usually an hour or so...

I will know for sure tomorrow if we can meet at BAM - I'll post Tuesday here and through email to let everyone know.

5. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Good to see you again, Trey! Hope you can make it Sunday.

I won't be there (I'm doing a family reunion in Enterprise). Hope we can all get together for a night out to see "Harry Potter"

Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.