main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Kindle comics - Gone

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gorfy, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Gorfy

Gorfy Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 13, 2013
    Now I couldn't find anything about this but it appears that Star Wars graphic novels have been removed from kindle? Has anybody else noticed this, perhaps related to the mysteriously free 'Darth Vader and the ghost prison' available the other day.

2. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    It depends on which ones your looking for. Marvel removed all of the Dark Horse graphic novels from Kindle, and have replaced them with their own. I still see them.

3. Gorfy

Gorfy Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 13, 2013
    Ah yeah it was the DH ones as those are the only ones which really showed up for me before. I guess as marvel are re-releasingng things they dont want people buying the other ones.

4. Taalcon

Taalcon Chosen One star 4

Jul 12, 1998
    There are still a great many omnibus and trades discounted at amazon for the month in hardcopy. Kind of like a final 'everything must go' kind of deal. I finally picked up the Emissaries and Assassins + Menace Revealed Omnnibi, as well as snagging the Son of Dathomir TPB for a good deal. Check it out! The hard to find ones are still hard to find (you won't find discounted Tales of the Jedi Omnis), but it's a great last ditch way to get them on your shelf prior to shelling out for the EPIC COLLECTION versions.

5. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Unlike physical versions, digital inventories go away when a license expires.

Of course, if you already own them you can still read them. Than goodness, as I went on a DH Digital and Kindle buying spree last year.

Missa ab iPhona mea est.