Kinect Workout Games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Valyn, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Valyn Force Ghost

star 8
    So I've become interested in the kinect's ability to deliver a good exercise. Anyone have any suggested games? I was curious about ufc, but read some poor reviews.

I ended up getting Your Fitness Evolved for about $1. So far I'm impressed with it (and very sore). Does anyone know if Your Fitness Evolved 2012 is substantially better, or is the original good enough?
  2. Jedi_Matt Force Ghost

star 4
    I didn't realise there was a 2012 edition :p

I haven't used any but, based purely on review scores from Gamespot, Your Fitness Evolved is top dog, better than the EA Fitness thing and the UFC one.
  3. ZanderSolo Force Ghost

star 3
    Not really a work-out game, but my arms get pretty good abuse from Kinect Sports: Boxing. Usually do about an hour of it twice a week. The rest of the games in there are less strenuous IMO though.

I've heard that Dance Central, while also not a wrokout games, makes you move pretty hardcore for a while.
  4. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, I can get pretty winded if I play Dance Central for a while. It's fun, has good music, and while it isn't p90x you will break a sweat especially on the higher difficulties. It also has a fitness mode that keeps track of how many calories you've burned.
  5. Valyn Force Ghost

star 8
    I have to say, kinect fitness evolved 1 is kicking my butt.