main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Kingdom Hearts: Door to Darkness

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Kingdom Hearts: Door to Darkness

Sora and Riku have gone missing yet with the worlds once more connected and Orginaztion 13 destroyed a new threat arises. New worlds are indanger as the door of Darkness has finally opened. There only hope is for Kingdom hearts to awaken. Out of the door steps 3 figures each seeks a prize amoung the worlds but only one will emerge victories. Yet there is others who have begain to stand against the darkness, fighters of light from each world is a hero and in each world is a blade. A blade that can stop the coming darkness. In the world of Radent Gardian the figure known as cloud has found one of these blades. Yet the evils of old have once more returned as well for the door is opened.

Alright welcome to kingdom hearts...as you can guess this game is based off of the events from the first 3 games. You may play any character from the games or a new one...Since all worlds have been opened you may even play characters from an anime, Comic or book. Starwars characters are also welcomed but limited to only ONE.

Now I will only be allowing up to seven keyblades but other fabled weapons like EXCALIBER will be found as well. Only Riku, and Sora start off with Key blades. They also will be in the world of Darkness to begain with. Heartless, Nobodies, and a new class of evils will be reviled in the game. I am currently looking for a CO-GM as well. If you wish to play please PM me your character sheet.

Character Sheets (All are to be PM to me or a CO-GM)
    Name:
    Allais:
    Sex:
    Hieght:
    Wieght:
    Build:
    Home world/birth place:

Apperance
    Hair Color:
    Hair Style:
    Eye Color:
    Skin tone:
    Clothing:
    Allance: Orignation 13, Heartless, Keyblade of Light, Keyblade of Darkness, other(explain)

Weapons:
    Items:

Powers:
    Magic:
    Skills:
    Strengths:(Every character has One at lest)
    Weakness:(every character has ONE at lest)
    ***Any catagory you thing you need to add

Bio: Your characters History

Rules

1) Obey all the TOS Rules
    2) Gm and Co-gm is law
    3) No God moding
    4) No sexual content
    5) No Cursing
    6) No Spaming or Flaming
    7) Keep OOC to a minimum
    8) Send me all CS Sheets for Approval
    9) Don't kill some one else's character with out there approval
    10) Have fun

2. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Name:Ichigo Kurosaki
    Allais: Strawberry (Ichigo is Japanese for Strawberry)
    Sex:Male
    Hieght:175cm
    Wieght:61kg
    Build:Slight Muscular
    Home world/birth place:Karakura Town/Soul Society

Apperance [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/Ichigobankai.png]
    Hair Color:eek:range
    Hair Style:spikey (anime style)
    Eye Color:Brown
    Skin tone:White
    Clothing: Bankai Attire (see image)
    Allance: Keyblade of Light... or the Light in general.

Weapons: Tensa Zangetsu (see image above)
    Items: none

Powers: Flash Step (where he moves very fast)

Magic: Magic will be limited in the begining for this Character.
    Though he has none in the anime if you don't mind i'd like to tag him with these
    # 4. White Lightning (白雷, byakurai?)[17] ? Fires a concentrated bolt of lightning from the caster's forefinger.
    # 31. Shot of Red Fire (赤火砲, shakkahō?)[18] ? Fires a ball of red energy at a target.

Skills:getsuga tenshō - (月牙天衝, lit. moon fang heaven stab), which fires concentrated energy blasts from the tip of the blade in the shape of a crescent moon.
    kuroi getsuga (lit. black moon fang) - faster version of above move, it is dark in colour and its path can be controled.
    Strengths:Speed, Strength(physical power), bonds with his friends
    Weakness:Reckless, doesn't think things through, Inner Hollow.

Bio: (Brief synopsis of the Ichigo's Bleach Storyline up to just after the Soul Society Arc)

At the beginning of the series, Ichigo sees and confronts Rukia Kuchiki, a shinigami, when she enters his home. During their conversation, a hollow attacks, having tracked Ichigo back to his house. Because of Ichigo's interference with Rukia's work in his personal effort to protect his family from the hollow, Rukia is wounded and forced to transfer her powers to him in a desperate measure to save the Kurosaki family. During the transfer, Ichigo absorbs almost all of Rukia's powers rather than taking half, as she had intended. Having her shinigami abilities and his own immense spiritual power, Ichigo makes short work of the hollow and Rukia leaves.

The next day, Rukia shows up in Ichigo's class, now apparently a normal human as the other students are capable of seeing her. Rukia informs Ichigo that she is using a gigai ? an artificial body used by shinigami when they need to recover their powers or stay in the human world for extended periods. While she recovers her abilities, Rukia insists that Ichigo take over her job, battling hollows and performing soul burials in her stead. At this time, he is only able to transform into a shinigami when a special seal on Rukia's glove is used to "knock out" the shinigami portion of his soul, and is dependent on Rukia to transform. Their acquisition of the modsoul Kon removes this dependency.

Ichigo's new duties set off a flurry of activity both in the human and spirit worlds. At one point, the hollow Grand Fisher, who has evaded the shinigami for over fifty years, comes to the human world and attempts to consume Ichigo's sisters, Karin and Yuzu. It is at this point that Ichigo finds out that Grand Fisher killed his mother and seeks revenge. Rukia tries to keep Ichigo from fighting, as she feared the hollow was too strong, but Ichigo orders her to go with Kon and take his sisters home. She is reminded of Kaien Shiba's last fight as a fight for honor, and reluctantly follows his orders. Ichigo greatly wounds Grand Fisher, but the hollow manages to escape.

During a duel with Uryū Ishida, a Quincy, a massive amount of hollows, including a menos grande, are drawn to the human world and defeated in one form or another, mostly by Ichigo and Ishida. Chad and Orihime also have their dormant powers awakened as a result, and each defeat a hollow on their own. Ichigo's victory against the Menos draws the attention of Soul Society, triggering the beginning of the next arc. Meanwhile, Ishida and Ichigo develop an uneasy friendship as shinigami and Quincy, with both of them apparently saving each other's lives.

Aft

3. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    Name: Ringworth Welston
    Allais: Mattias
    Sex: male
    Hieght: 6ft
    Wieght: 180lbs
    Build: muscular
    Home world/birth place: The World that Never Was (or Town That Never Was, im not sure which one it is)

Apperance : http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e76/aloneater/siegfried.jpg

also wears the cloak over his armor but only when he needs to.
    Hair Color: red
    Hair Style: See appearance
    Eye Color: green
    Skin tone: tan
    Clothing: see appearance only the armor is black.
    Allance: Orignation 13

Weapons: Requiem
    Items: just his sword and armor

Powers: nobody summoning, portal warping the useual orignization 13 powers
    Magic: Fira, Blizzara, Thunadra
    Skills: Understands others just too much.
    Strengths: Skillful in battle
    Weakness: VERY slow runner
    Bio: Ringworth was once the lowly kid and was never respected at all untill one day on his way home he was attacked by a small darkfigure. He eventually wakes up in a dark town and wonders endlessly untill he finds a sword he tries picking it up but couldnt do it. For many days on end without sleep he tried to pick it up untill one day a hooded figure came by and granted him power unimagineable to the human mind and he was a new member of the Orginazation and after three days he went back to the same spot and tried picking up the sword again and this time using his "new found power" he picked it up but it bought him no satisfaction seeing as he never picked it up using his own strength. With that he felt like he was "unwhole" in a way and kept searching for why it was untill he learned the horible truth. He was actually dead a nothing in someways he found out that he was missing another half of himself but would never be able to find it seeing as how his other half was dead and has been dead for a shortwhile but long enough for him not to be able to recognize himself. After a while he grew tired of how he looked and instead of wearing a robe like the others he now wears a black suit of armor but there was something about the armor. It always seemed to shine while he was portaling so when ever he steps out people see a glare.(by shine i dont mean like mystical shine i mean like regular bright animated clean shine nothing speacial)

4. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    In the a little world where soul reapers watch over the death of the beings a young man named IChigo Kurosaki had proven himself worthy of being amoung those to fight for the light. Yet there was a new darkness entering the world, one that has been long waiting.

A hollow that was like no other has entered the world and with it was the power to create dark creatures called HEARTLESS. It has been a week since Ichigo had left the soul socity and upon awaking this morning he has encountered something strange. A large door stood in his room and as he approached it the door opened. A bright white light engulfed him and before him stood a very strange man with a large white beard and blue robes.

"Heaven's me seems I went though the wrong door, ah you must be the one I'm looking for but you seem much older then you once did." Said the man as he came closer to Ichigo. "You sure have grown Sorah."
    Tag:Kahn_Iceay

The town that never was had been lost and consumed by the darkness but with the doors to darkness opening it was once more whole. Yet nothing was the same. A new being had reforged the Orginazation 13 but it was under a new name. The Order of the Lost yet many still called it by it's old name.

It's members had been strong but unlike the old order this time they would not limit themselves to 13 members. Ringworth Welston was amoung there numbers and he was there number 6. Alast he was also there newest Member and stood with in there rebuilt fortress...Castle Oblivion. "Ringworth I have good news for you today's your luckly day you get to seek out a keyblade." Said Lexiation there fourth member and Ringworths "mentor".

"Now becarefull walking though the world doors can do funny things and choose carefully the last member we sent was slain by some fiend named Sephoroth."
    Tag: jedipassion

5. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo stared blankly at the old man. By this point in time he was more than used to odd things appearing in his vicinity, including doors to places like Soul Society. "I don't know what your Talking about old man." He said Yawning and rubbing the back of his head. "Names Ichigo, Ichigo Kurosaki, not Sorah? Sora? whatever. So just go back to Soul Society or whatever i gotta get ready for school." the last words in his statment where somehwat annoyed.

Tag: Sabith

6. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    "Um...strange I could have sworn you where Sorah." said the old man. " Well in that case sorry for the intrussion."
    As the old man turned the door vanished before he could open it again. "Nuts looks like I'm stuck here for a little while." Turning the man looked towards the orange haired youth. Suddenly things seemed to grow darker and the shadows themselves seemed to move. "Looks like it's time to run, unless you can fight and the names Merlin." Smiled the man as the shadows begain to take the forms of large ant like creatures. "Fira" Shouted the old wizard sending a bolt of fire against two of the creatures. Yet more and more begain to come. Soon the room was filled with the little nasties.

Tag: Kahn_Iceay

7. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Ichigo

Ichigo looked around as the shadows formed creatures. "What are these? Some form of Hollow?" He reached into his pocket and grabed his shinigami badge, using its powers to transform him into his Shinigami Self. He quickly pulled Zangetsu from his back but it got caught on the seiling. "Crap!" he cursed, He didn't know how much damage going Bankai in such a small space would cause but it was probably about as much as wielding a sword the size of a surf board. Pusing on the blade he moved it free, taking out a few of the buggers as it smashed into the floor. Quickly he brought it up horizontal to the floor, the bandage on the handle wraping around his arm. "BANKAI!" There was a burst of energy that was far more compressed than expected, and when the dust and smoke settled, Ichigo stood dressed in his black Bankai outfit with Tensa Zangetsu in his hand. "Ok old man, we can't fight in here, Out the window!" As he spoke ichigo carefully took swings at the nearby shadow things."

8. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    As Ichigo swung his sword into the shadowy creature the creature was sliced into two separate halves but moment?s later the two halves became one. ?Out the window?? asked the old man ?I think not there are quicker safer ways to travel my friend and there is much we need to discusse. Grab my robe and hold tight.? Spoke the old man as he begain speaking in a strange ancient language.

Suddenly they found themselves ingulfed by white fire and when it vanished they stood before a beautiful woman. ?Ah Miss Yoku, or should I call you the dininishinal witch?? The woman wore her hair back and stood with near perfect poise. ?Yoku will do and may I get your compainions name Master Merlin??

?Is it truly nessecerary the heartless are everywhere and to make things worst nobodies have been sighted once more the barrier to the worlds seems to have been broken.? Says Merlin to the woman named Yoku. ?Yes althings are nesscerary but there is much for us to do. Follow me but once we are safe you will introduce yourself?now come we must go.?

As she moves away more of the shadowy creatures begain to appear but this time there was one much different then the others. It seemed to wear armour darker then night and resembled a large knight. ?I will have the guardian of the light..kill them and take there hearts for I shall feast on there souls.? Says the dark figure as he raises a large sword and in it was a red eye this eye seemed to match the one on the creatures chest.

9. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

"I'm afraid I'm the soul slayer here buddy." Ichigo said pointing Tensa Zangetsu at the Black Armoured being. "And there will be no feasting on souls for you today!" Ichigo lept forward, utilizing the speed of his Bankai and Flash step, a feat that made it momentarily appear that there were two of him. As he appeared infront of the Armored Knight thing his quickling swung Zangetsu downward, at the Swoard Wielding arm. His recent adventures had made him a bit more intelligent in fights, disarm your opponent quickly if possible.

10. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    The shadow figure stood there and though Ichigo moved quicker then most beings this once seemed able to follow him. Ichigo had sliced at the figures sword hand but before the blow meet the figure brought his fist into Ichigo's jaw.

With a violent crash the blow sent Ichigo back "I like you boy, I can see you have a strong soul. So much for me to consume come let my fest begin." The being stood once more lifting his large sword reading himself for the attack. The smaller heartless no longer seemed to care about the orange haired man.

From inside the shouts and curses of Merlin could be heard as spell after spell was casted. "Boy we could use your help we need to find the keyblade and to do that we need to find it's wielder."
    The dark knight took a step forward and flames engulfed him. "Don't worry your death will give birth to a powerfull heartless...it may even rivial my own power."

Bringing the sword down the dark figure sliced thought the air sending a dark shadow stright at Ichigo. Hundreads of heartless begain to rise from the shadow. "Here's some advice boy, this sword will never leave my hands." If the creature could sime Ichogo knew it would be doing so now.

11. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Ichigo cursed as the creature punched him, sending him flying backwars. "Ow..." he said Rising. His eyes flickered back and forth from the creature to where Merlin had gone. "Sorry, can't play now but i'll give you a present." Ichigo shifted placing his right foot behind his left. "Kuroi Getsuga!" With a quick, diagonal SLash a blast of Black Energy, with a slight red outline flew forth from the tip of Zangetsu, passing easily through the small shadows. Without even looking to see the effect it had on the Creature, ichigo stepped off to his left and flashed stepped towards Merlins locations. "I'm coming old man Hold on!"

12. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Ringworth (Mattias)

"Sephoroth huh? wasnt he the person who was supposed to be cloud's darkside, or something like that?" Ringworth said as he was mentally choosing a door. "by the way which door was it that the other member chose? So ill be able to avoid it untill a later time."

13. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Gm Approved

Name: Villie Gralog ((Known by few))
    Allais: Nightmare
    Sex: Male
    Hieght: 6' 8''
    Wieght: 230 Pounds
    Build: Muscular

Apperance : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Nightmare_SCIV.jpg

Allance: Himself, he serves his restless greed for souls and the powerful key swords

Weapons: Large, powerful sword named 'Shadow Fire'; various magic spells, and his large mutant like right arm. He also has a long chain with a spike on the end.
    Items: Wepons, armor, and soul gems.

Powers: Absorb the souls of the fallen to increase his power
    Magic: Shockwave, Absorb Souls, Fire Ball, and Shadow Movement
    Skills: Survive fatal attacks
    Strengths: Strength, Unnatural regneration, few Magic powers
    Weakness: Magic of the Light, mentioning of his true name.
    Bio: Some say that Nightmare was a Heartless that freed it self. Others say he was spawned by hell. Only the old tomes from his home world hold the true anwser to how Nightmare became what he was.
    Nightmare has searched and searched the galaxy for his meaning of "True Power". He belives that True Power is gained by gathering a thousand souls of a warrior and impowering them into the strongest blade there is. His collection of warrior souls has reached to the number: 436. He will never stop his killing untill he has reached, what he thinking, is true power.

14. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Castle Oblivion
    "Yes he's the darkness of cloud...in truth we believe he may be both a heartless and a nobody. The last world that was checked was a place called Heaven's Gate. On that world Sephroth has taken residence and like us he's seeking the keyblades." Said Ringworth's mentor. "Now there's thousands of worlds but each world is suppose to have a keyblade. Alas not each blade is equal to another for they will only respond to the essence of the holder. Be it light or dark a keyblade can shut or open the doors to the worlds. There worlds also determine the power of a keyblade for it's believed the blade repesents the hearts of all on that world."
    Currently we only have acess to a few worlds though even with the doors open with out a keyblade to guide us we must be very carefull. So you may go to one of these seven worlds. "Agrabha, Fantasia, Olimpus, Radiant Gardian, Heaven's Gate, Twilite Town, and lastly a place called Oz." Finishing his little speach the nobody turned to leave. "Oh and Ringworth don't die on me each world has a gaurdian of light and one of Darkness so becarefull. I hear Jaffar and Aladian aren't that easy to deal with in Agrabha and the others are even tougher." Laughted his mentor as he left the room.
    Suddenly seven portals opened before Ringworth each a different color. Red, Blue, Orange, White, Gold, Purple and Gold.

Hollow Bastion
    The being known as Nightmare stood in the a dark forgotten castle. He held no master but this castle had once belonged to a witch that had controlled the heartless. Villie Gralog had been born here by the dark witch or at lest that's what he had been told. This world was not what he remembered though. Yet he did know the witch had been responsible for him being here. The castle was dark and empty for outside these walls many fighters of light had been gathered the strongest of them in fact. Yet this world held no souls for him to devour he was to weak at the moment to face the champions of this place. "So you have returned have you" spoke the witch named Malificent "I knew you would you hunger for freedom but the chains of darkness have bound you to me."
    She moved as though she did not touch the ground her eyes burned with a fire that only the darkness could bestow. "I have brought you some thing that may help you on your quest." Said the witch who flicked her hand to revile a young boy. "His name is Sora and he carries the keyblade. Find him and devour his soul and you shall have your freedom. Find him and take the blade and you will have absoulte power." Yet there was another in the image she had shown him one who carried a sword that resembled nightmares own. With these two being he may find his answers.
    " I have given you the power to walk between worlds now bring them to me and prove that you have some use to me." Said the witch as she returned to her abandoned thrown. "Together we shall reclaim Hollow Bastion and eventually Kingdom Hearts itself." The witch had indeed given him the ablity to walk though worlds but it was limited like his own power. He could only travel to Alantis, Port Royal and the Castle to some Beast.
    Tag: Tog

[hr]

World of Time and Space
    Ichigo's attack had done more then he thought but it wasn't enough to stop him. The dark creatures still came after him but the one who controlled them seemed to have vanished into the very shadows themselves. Entering the small house/store Ichigo was astonished by the size on the inside but shortly after entering the old man named Merlin and the woman Yoku both shouted a strange word that sounded like pudding sauce. The air around him seemed to grow warm as a fire burned white and hot. Yet it did not burn them "Ichigo we need to leave this place and you must find the key wielder. I will give you something to allow you to walk between worlds but it only allows you to move to worlds that are near by. There are 3 worlds that are connected to this one.
    Pride lands, X-1999, and Radiant Gardian with each world

15. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Nightmare-Hollow Bastion

The massive soul eater looked at the witch, "For my freedom..."said Nightmare. With those words he dragged a large finger from his mutant like arm down threw the air, opening a portal. "I will bring back the sword bearer dead and claim my freedom." and with that, Nightmare stepped threw the portal.
    He appeared at the gates of a dark castle. He was about to knock down the gates when he decided otherwise, he knocked on the door with his large arm.

Tag: Darth_Sabith

16. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Beast Castle

The large door slowly opened as the creature knocked and inside the place was covered with dust and webs. The place seemed to have been Abandoned over the years but still none came to this place. Before him was an old staircast that seemed remarkably clean considering the other surroundings. "Why have you come to my castle." Roared a voice from somewhere with in the place. "I will not let you take my Belle." Shouted the voice once more and suddenly a large crash could be heard. "I will consume your soul protecter of the light and with it I shall gain strenth." Another crash was heard then the wall Above Nightmare exploded as two monsterous creatures fail from above.
    "I will not let you have my princess" roared the beast as he rose from the floor. Now before nightmare stood a being that looked almost Identical to him except in the knights chest was a large eye. Yet there swords where the same. Heartless begain to rise from the shadows but not the type that Nightmare would fear. No these where just weak minions to this thing before him. As the beast attacked they to fought against the wolf like man.
    "I will devour your soul beast, and I will have the soul of the princess of hearts.

Tag: Tog

17. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Ichigo grabbed the necklace thing and attatched it to his Sword, to his shock and astonishment it replaced the chain that had already been part of Tensa Zangetsu. "Old man! How do I Travle..." but before he could finish they were gone. "Damnit! I'll have to figure this thing out on my own." He placed both hands on Zangetsu's hilt and focused his spirit energy as best he could into the sword. at that moment several of the heartless attacked, and Ichigo returned in kind, his blade moving at lightning speed.

18. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    World of Time and space

The sword sliced though the heartless and a moment later the creature seemed to have been asorbed by the sword itself. More heartless entered the room was field with the creatures but know they no longer attacked blindly. They seem to be gathering together. The room begain to shake as the heartless started to merge into one creature that resembled to Ichigo a hollow. Then it changed the thing now resembled Ichigo himself "Time we dance Ichigo. We need your heart." Said the thing as it attacked with a sword that resembled Ichigo's own.

19. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Ichigo gazed onward at the Heartless that now resembled him, one would think that it would shock him but he took it rather 'calmly'. "First a Hollow, now a Heartless, whats next is my Feminin side going to chase me with frying pan?!?!" Ichigo brought his sword up to block the incoming blow, the strength of the heartless was impressive, causing ichigo to slide back. He pressed his left hand into the back of the blade pushing it against the hollows sword, and used a trick he learned from his Hollow. "getsuga tensho" he said almost nonchilontly, as a blast of blue energy burst forth from his blade. "I'm afraid no one gets my heart buddy, same as my Soul!"

20. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    The heartless tried to dodge the blast but it wasn't possible at such a close range the blue orb burned into the creature forcing it back. Smoke rose from the wound Ichigo had made and slowly the thing begain to heal. "Nice we will have to remember that next time but we will have your heart." Said the Doblerganger as it came at him but this time it used Ichigo's own flash step against him.

21. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Ichigo had fought people with the ability to flash step before, but in this instance the move was unexpected. Ichigo bearly had time to flash step backwards away from the attack and was nearly unsucessful as the blade slashed across his chest a small bit of blood staining the tip of the Heartless's blade. "Damn you!" He yelled sliding to a stop but that was about the only thing he said before stepping off again. Sure it looked like Ichigo, and had some of his moves, but he doubted it was just as good as him. He began flash steping around and around the Heartless, much like he had against Byakuya, moving in a manner that made it appear like he was in dozens of places at once moving in opposete dirrections. Then, at a nearly unpradictable moment he steped towards the Heartless, slashing through it then spining to slash again, but not a normal slash. He intended to finish it now, tired and annoyed of the Doubleganger, "kuroi getsuga!" Ultimatly combining a normal slash, with his Black Moon Fang attack.

TAG: Sabith

OOC: Seemed like a move Ichigo would do.

22. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Ringworth

"hmm ive heard things about Radiant Garden and i dont think i would want to go there but it would be interesting as to see how agrahbah would be like. Yea ill go for it Agrahbah onwards to you i go." Ringworth walks forward into which ever the portal was to go to Agrahbah. "well now that i think about it there was something there that was supposed to be threatening but ill deal with when i get there."

23. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    World of Space and Time

The heartless dopleganger smiled as it drew blood and was about to flash step again but the true Ichigo had suddenly managed to create more then one of himself. The heartless struck and struck with his blade. Yet it seemed the real Ichigo was to quick for him to detect then suddenly the heartless saw one of the Ichigo's lift it's sword to attack but it was to late. The blade sliced into the creature destroying it with a single swing and in it's place was a single small charm in the shape of a hourglass. As Ichigo touched the charm it vanished and then appeared on his new chain. Suddenly his sword begain to glow and move on it's own. He could now see the human form of the sword before him. "You still have much to learn Ichigo" Then it two was replaced by three doors each a different color and each having a broken lock on it. "Time to Choose your path little soul reaper."

TAG: Kahn_Iceay

[b]Agrahbah[/b]

The portal closed behing Ringworth and soon after he found himself standing in a large desert in the middle of no where. The hot sun beat down upon him and ini the far distance he could see what appeared to be a large palace. Yet he felt drawn to another place one that didn't yet exist the cave of wonder had returned to the sands of the lost. Ringworth was sure that the keyblade would be held with in it but so was the geni Jafar if he remembered correctly. His mentor had tried to explain as everything that had happen to him but it was a dull and dry subject.
    He would need to find some one that would allow him to find and enter the mystrous cave of wonder. "Ah good day sir, I see you are admiring the Sultans palace." Came a voice from behind him. Turning Ringworth saw a small salesman with a turban on his head. "If you are looking for wonders then have a look see at my goods. If you want rare artifacts I have rings that belong to the sultans of the past so beautifull even princess Jasmine would become jealuse with envy."

24. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

"Yeah Yeah, You always say that Old Man Zangetsu." Ichigo said as he examined the doors. "Pride Lands, X-1999, Radiant Garden. This Radiant Garden place sounds peaceful enough, why not start this little insanity trip out on a soft note?" Ichigo Stepped forward and opened the door corisponding with Radiant Garden and stepped through, hoping the place would live up to its name."

TAG:sabith

25. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Nightmare-Castle of the Beast

Nightmare twirled his spiked chain as fast as he could, he hurled the bladed end of it at the heartless attacking the beast, if there was one thing that Nightmare hated more then Malificent was heartless that were copys of him. The spiked chain flew with deadly accuracy at the Heartless.

Tag: Darth_Sabith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.