main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Kingdom Hearts: Door to Darkness

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Nightmare

"YOU! First you try and devour my Soul not even more than 2 hours ago and now you want my help!?! You think i'm an Idiot!"

"Yes.... yes, I think your an idoit..." Said Nightmare mockingly. "I've never met you and I do have standards in my soul collecting." Nightmare said, crossing his arms. "Plus.... If I wanted to kill you... We wouldnt be having a conversation right now..... Idoit"

Tag: Ichigo

2. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Ichigo

"Oh We've Met! how can i forget something as ugly and armored as you! Though your not as Intelligent sounding as the last time.." Ichigo pushed Knightmare away from him with all his strength, something that, despite being so small, was quite grand, and began running off towards the Town. "Leon, I'm gonna try and Find Sora, I'm probably the fastest person here!"

Tag: any

3. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Sevadin Ashfire

Standing atop a small hill Savadin looked out to where the beings had entered. They had been responsible for his awakening and for that he was greatfull but he still had no clue what or where he had come from. Holding tight the staff in his hand he watched as the orange hair being begin to run into the town. Was he a fool or did he know something Sevadin didn't. He didn't know why yet but he felt he must protect them and yet something seemed to call to him...rather somethings. There where two calling from the land behind him and one calling from Madam Mims Castle.

How did he know this place and what was the connection? Dark Smoke begain to form around him and soon he stood in front of Ichigo. "It would be unwise for you to go that way my friend" said Sevadin looking up into Ichigo's eyes. The eyes of a warrior. Yet he felt little connection to this person but there where others. "Madam Mim already knows your here..it's to late." Suddenly heartless began to appear all around them.

Tag: All

4. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC: Leon

Looks like you can't go just yet Ichigo, Leon said as heartless began to appear all around them.

"We don't have time for this," Leon said quietly to himself.

"POWER!"

After saying that the gun blade changed into a very larger, very pointy, very long blade.

The blade had light shades of different colors mixed in too it.

Leon Leaped foreword in the center of the heartless, and took with one long circular swing.

"Don't rejoice yet, that was just first wave."

tag. Ichigo, Sevadin and Nightmare

OOC: in case you guys are wandering that move Leon did is in KH.

5. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Nightmare

"The idoit is going to get himself killed."Nightmare said, watching the Orange haired fool run into the heartless infested town. "Time to play hero..." Nightmare said as he pulled his sword off his back. "Comon, human... lets go kill things"With those words Nightmare charged after Ichigo.

Tag: Leon, Ichigo, GM

6. KILIK

May 21, 2005

"Comon, human... lets go kill things"

Leon looked around real quick the heartless had comein their second wave yet.

"Nows as a good tome as in Leon," said jumping past Nightmare into the door.

tag. Nightmare, Ichigo, GM

7. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Sevadin Ashfire

As the heartless came at them Sevadin let them come waiting. His dark eyes seemed radate the darkness that they had once been in. "Find Sora and recieve the keyblade." Said Sevadin as he spoke the heartless closes to him stopped and turned on there comrades. Lifting up his staff Sevadin yelled a single name "Iferite". Suddenly the ground begain to quake benith there feet and a large red beast came from below the ground. "Finish them" Said the mystories figure before he once more returned to the darkness. Single black gem remained where he had once stood.

Meanwhile
    Leon had entered tried to enter chrimstown but as he went though the door he ended right back where he came from. Then the black robed boy stood before him and Nightmare. "The door will not bring you anywhere Madam Mim has placed a lock on it that only a keyblade can open." Said the boy your friend is in need of help and I am growning weak due to my summoning. Said Sevadin. "Sora is beyound that door but to get to him you must find this worlds keyblade to open the door. Hurry before he is returned to the darkness."

8. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    OOC: I thought Nightmare and Leon charged into Halloween town

9. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: If that's the case ignore my post

10. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: i am confused, i thought Ichigo was already inside the world but outside of the town... whats going on?

11. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Alright to clear things up. Ichigo has ran into town and is now surronded with heartless...everyone else is currently making there way to you. On the otherside of town is the door to the holiday lands..this door is locked which my character has revieled to Leon but he has also stated that Sora is on the otherside of that door. My character has summoned Ifert which is currently helping Ichigo along with about a dozen heartless that he took control over. Now he is to weak to do anything else but will stay with the group.

So Ichigo fight your heart out but you all need to find the 3 charms to enter Madam Mims castle. These charms are hidden though out the town and on different bosses.

12. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Ichigo slashed through a group of Heartless, then fliped over a Largebody and slashed it in the back. "Damn things are Everywhere!" Ichigo paused and Focused himself for a moment, "kuroi getsuga" The black cresent left from his blade and he willed it, guided it around decemating the groups of Heartless, "We have to find who's Controling these!" His escapades with the Ichigo Heartless taught him that ydeal with the Lead Heartless, the others become unorganized and retreat.

13. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Halloween town

Ichigo had managed to create a small path amoung the heartless and finally he could see a single figure protected by goulish looking creatures. "My name is Cain boy you have done well to live this but no you all will die." Said the man as he pulled forth a large sword of fire. The heartless begain to shake leaving Ichigo alone and focusing on the others now. "It'll be just you and me boy, pray while you can."

14. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Ichigo placed both his hands on Zangetsu and stared the man down. "Pray? I been to Hell and back. I've nothing to fear, nothing to pray for." Ichigo launched himself at Cain Swinging his sword full speed at the wrist holding the weapon.

Tag: Sabith

15. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Halloween Town

Cain raised his flaming sword blocking Ichigo's attack like it was childs play. "You'd have to do better then that to even scratch me boy." Said the vampire as he lifted his left hand holding a ball of magic fire in his hand. "Time to die." said cain throwning the ball at Ichigo.

16. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Ichigo flash steped to the side, narowly avoiding the magic ball, then, letting all his reiatsu flow flow he slashed down, at Cain's sword. "Done that before you!" He yelled, as he prepared to unleash his getsuga tensho next swing.

OOC: if this Vampire is who i think he is... then That sword is the Soul Reaver and its spelled Kain :p

17. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Halloween town

Kain suddenly vanished into smoke appearing behind the orange hair boy. "I've lived for centuries boy, I've faced much stronger warriors then you and lived." Said Kain slicing at an angle with his flaming sword. Ichigo was forced to jump back the flames burning his clothing but only slightly. "Your fast but I'm faster" said Kain with a large smile on his face the long white hair blowing in the wind. In his eyes a deadly desire showed. Lifting his lift hand Kain begain to call the blood of Ichigo to him. Yet if Ichigo looked closely at Kain's hand he would see a small dark charm shaped like a bat.

OOC: Yeah you where right but don't expect me to make this fight easy on you

18. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

"Faster." ichigo said as he watched the small bits of blood move towards Kain. "Match this." Like when fighiing hte Doubleganger Heartless before, Ichigo started Flash steping Iraticly, circling him, "I've defeated people who have lived Centuries.". Unlike the last time, Ichigo then Lept high, above Kain. "getsuga tenshō!" Ichigo swung his blade and a bright blue crecent sliced through the air, decending Rapidly towards Kain. It wouldn't matter if it missed, the whole area would be decimated.

TAG: Sabith

19. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Kain

The attack was unexpected. The blast fall upon Kain and as it did so he shouted out loud "Vae victis" As the dust begain to settle the figure of Kain stood there blood dripping from his wounds. "I underestamated you before but not any longer." Said Kain holding his hand out once more but this time he would not call the blood so slowly. A small stream of Blood came towards him. Ichigo could feel his bones begin to crack from the Vampires Teliconntic hold. Then the flaming beast Ifert appeared between the two Roaring at Kain. "I will have his blood beast now begone." Shouted Kain as he Jumped into the air slicing down upon the summon banishing it back to which it came.

"I shall dain you dry before I give your sould to the Reaver within this blade...now tell me what is your name boy and I may grant you the chance to be one of my new Leutinutes."

20. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Ichigo slowly decended to the ground, he could feel his strength being pulled from him. His strenght but not his Spirit Power. "Ichigo... Ichigo Kurosaki, and I am a Soul Reaver!" With every last bit of energy, he lunged forward, at the Vampire, pushing every bit of power into one last attack. His Zanpakto, Tensa Zangetsu, Heavenly Chain Moon Cutter, sliced towards Kain, on the Horizontal. "kuroi getsuga!"

OOC: I just realised, Ichigo has so few techniques he's repetitive :p

21. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Kain

The orange hair boy was persistant that was true. His blood was already healing Kain but then the boy attacked again. It was impossible how could the boy be so powerful. A soul Reaper against an immortal Ichigo shouldn't have stood a chance but as the last attack struck him Kain fail to his knees. The soul Reaper in his hands began to glow and suddenly it spoke. "Kain I did not become one with the sword so that you may become stronger."

"I know you wanted me to restore our world but it's hopeless when the heartless control everything." Slowly Kain stood and looked at the orange hair boy. "I'm no match for you take this and be done with me." Said the vampire as he tossed what looked to be a small bat. "It's one of the 3 charms of this world. With it you will be able to travel to and form this world. It will also give you the ablity to walk though walls but use it wisely for it's power will act as a becon to both heartless and nobodies." With that Kain slowly became a mist and soon even the mist had faded into nothingness.

Congrates you found the first charm...thus allowing you to enter the first barrier to the castle but remember theres two more out there.

22. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Nightmare

Nightmare finished off the last of the heartless before they dissapeared when the vampire died. The fully amrored heartless grunted at this. "Well done, boy. Two more to go... Come, two more to find and time is prescious." Nightmare said before starting to walk deeper into the town.

Tag: Ichigo, Leon, Gm

23. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Halloween town

With the Vampire Lord defeated the town now seemed completly empty. Not even the wind seemed to wish to disturb the silince of this dark place. Yet in the castle of Madam Mim the second more powerfull demon begain to prepair for there visitors. "Well I have to say I'm surpise you survived the encounter with Lord Kain." Said Ashfire as he approached Ichigo and Nightmare. "The names Darsh" said the boy smiling to the two of them. Leon seemed to be keeping his eyes on the look out. "So you guys ready to find the second charm?" Said Ashfire as they entered the city square.

"Help me, help me," shouted a loud voice.

Tag: Any

24. KILIK

May 21, 2005

"So you guys ready to find the second charm?"

Leon simply nodded and kept walking.

"So this is Halloween town."

tag. all in the group.

25. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Ichgio decended to one knee, "Damn that was tiresome." slowly he reached out for the charm and it vanished with a *ping* and attached itself to his Zanpakto. "I'm gonna need some time to rest. Bankai takes alot out of me." As he rose, his outfit slowly changed, and Zangetsu glowed, and returned to its shikai form. It was then he heared the screams, "What was that!?!"

Tag: all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.