1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Kingdom Hearts: Door to Darkness

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KILIK Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Leon

"What was that!?!"

Leon took off after the sound of the voice.

"Who knows we need to go see."

tag. Ichigo and others.

2. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nightmare

The armored soul collector roared, he ran off towards the direction of the scream; picking Ichigo and Darsh with his right arm, as he passed them. He threw the two onto his back, "HOLD ON!" Nightmare roared as he charged down the streets at an alarming speed.

Tag: Ichigo, Darsh, Leon, GM
  3. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Halloween town

Arriving in the center of the town square the group discovered a large cage being lowered into what appeared to be a well by a strange looking demon. In truth it resembled the creature Darsh had summoned. Inside the cage was a small puggy man who wore a black suit and hat. "You can't do this to me I'm the Mayor of Halloween town, Oh Jack where are you. Help Me SOMEONE HELP ME" Shouted the mayor as he was slowly lowered into the well. The creature seemed to pay no heed to the new group. Yet the moon light seemed to be much stronger here and the wind started to stur. Nobodies that resembled wolves started to appear out of no were and finally the creature turned. It's white fur, and man wolf form resembled that of a werewolf but it had the symbol of a nobody attached to it. "Welcome one and all any one ready for a game." Smiled the wolfman nobody.
    Tag: All present

The Darkness
    Meanwhile in the darkness the being called Ringworth stood there and a women in Red appeared before him. "You have awaken me and my brother for that I should be greatfull but you don't understand what you have released into the worlds. Don't worry you'll get your freedom and I will even grant you something that you never had before." Said the mystrious woman as she placed her red gauntlet hand against his chest. "What a shame...you have no heart so I'll have to give you a different gift." The women smile and pulled forth an ancient scroll with writting Ringworth had only seen once. It was the writting on the door to darkness a writting no one could read.

"Eat this and you will gain the ablity to summon the darkness to shield you from others." Suddenly the woman turned to leave him but before she left though a red door of light she turned to him with a cruel smile. "Thank you again Ringsworth we shall meet again." Then she was gone as was the darkness around him. He stood now before the castle of Madam Mim but already he could hear the sounds of battle. Yet he felt the presense of another Nobody one that was much more powerful then even he himself and one the originzation would do anything to have. "Ragnor the unstopple, yes I know you can sense him little nobody" Said the voice of a demon from with in the castle. You also know he has the ablity to effectivly create both heartless and nobodies with a single scrath. An ablity that lead Madam Mim to him of course this Nobodies are deadly loyal to him...then again you can't create a nobody or heartless if one doesn't have a heart." Chuckled the demon.
    Tag: Jedipassion
    />
  4. KILIK Force Ghost

star 4

"We don't have time for games!" Squall arched his weapon across his shoulder and jumped high into the air and unleashed Fated Circle, hurling hot scorching sparks of fire at his opponents.

This attack was aimed at the werewolf and his followers.

"One of the others will have to get the guy out."

tag. Everyone in the group and the werewolf.
  5. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Ichigo

"I'm in no condition to fight at the moment, so i'll take care of the Mayor guy, you just watch my back!" Ichigo placed Zangetsu on his back, the banadges extending and wraping around it like a sheath. He ran forward into the wolves, hoping that his allies would defend him. He could flash step in this form, but he was trained, and he wasn't exactly rested from his fight with Kain.

Tag: Others
  6. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Halloween town

Darsh watched as Leon leaped into the air swinging his blade in a powerfull attack against the nobodies. The main Nobody Ragrok simply lifted his arm shielding the attack that had been ment to destroy him. "You'll have to much better then that" Shouted the werewolf as he lunched himself against Leon.

Then ichigo asked them to watch his back as he went to free the mayor. "Don't Worry Ichigo I'll make sure nothing harms you" says darsh with a sly smile on his face. Lifting his staff into the air and bringing it down a slivery shine covered Ichigo. "You need to hurry I'm still weak but my shield spell should protect you." Turning Darsh looked at the large heartless that was with them. "I'm sure you'd do better helping Leon against those things, after all nobodies still have souls and this one is very powerful."

Mean while the door of darkness opened itself once more but this time it opened up deep inside the dark woods of Halloween town the figure had learned much over the last few years and time ment little for him.

Tag: All
  7. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Character Sheets (All are to be PM to me or a CO-GM)
    Name: Sylus Vex
    Allais: Time Vex
    Sex: male
    Hieght: 6'5"
    Wieght: 140 lbs
    Build: muscular, but not over muscular
    Home world/birth place: Earth(?)

Apperance
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Style: short, but spikey(like rikus in KH2)
    Eye Color: blue
    Skin tone: white
    Clothing: Short sleave yellow shirt, with black shorts. On his right arm he has a twisting silver and blue chainmail like thing and on both his hands he wears gloves without fingers.
    Allance: Orignation 13, Heartless, Keyblade of Light, Keyblade of Darkness, other(explain) Keyblade of light, He hated the darkness and and anything born or bred from it. It claimed his home world and now he fights only for the light and anything good that is left in the world.

Weapons: A double sided broad sword with a golden base and a diamond in the hilt.
    Items: Blue and silver chainmail like arm peice that allows his to stop time, slow down time or see into future times.

Powers: time stop or slow time
    Magic: fira and Thundaga( if we're going by kingdom hearts magic)
    Skills: blade handleing and moveign through time without disrupting the time line.
    Strengths:(Every character has One at lest) Swordsmanship and time spells
    Weakness:(every character has ONE at lest) someone with mre powerful time spells and overwelming darkness.
    ***Any catagory you thing you need to add

Bio: his world was claimed by darkness 12 years before sora came and destroyed it. In that time he decided to exact revenge on aything evil, liek heartless and nobodies. He also found the arm band of time in the bottom of a lagoon of murky water. He is all but devoted to the light.
  8. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Time Vex sat with his arms crossed over his chest, his chain mail arm gaurd, of which he named "The Vexator", glowed a vibrant blue and silver. All around him was a blue and silver tube. He had been in time- space travel for nearly 8 hours now and had fallen asleep. Of course he had no idea where this tube would take him, but any where was better than Traverse town after what he did.
    Then the tube shook violently, he was near the end of his journey. The tube opened up, and like a catapult, launched him out of it. He awoke abruptly and started screaming. He managed to turn himself around before he slamed into a giant monstorouse cage-like creature. He layed on the ground for a couple seconds befor rising to his feet. Everyone in what looked like a town square on halloween was stareing at him, even the monster, of which he knew to be a heartless, was stopped a watching him.
    "Hehe, hi..." was all hew could say before a voice rored out,"Kill Him!"
    He opended the palm of his hand and a blast of light shot out and formed his sword, "Time Ripper".
    " Lets do this." He said with a smile and charged.
  9. KILIK Force Ghost

star 4

"You'll have to much better then that"

"I'll save my best for last."

Leon stepped back and fired larger fira balls at the werewolf.

Few came at him slow others really fast.

"While he's surrounded by those and the smoke of the blast blinds him..."
    Leon quickly let lose Rough Divide limit brake.

Leon dashed up to his opponent, his Gunblade sparking as it dragged across the ground. When he approached his opponent, he violently sliced upward. His was aimed right up though the center of the werewolf's body.

"The should do it between those burns in the smoke I know I got him or cut something off." He thought as he did back flip landing in front of the werewolf. Gunblade that the ready.

tag. Darth_Sabith (as werewolf)

OOC: Welcome to RP loneclonehunter
    :)
  10. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5

Ichigo ran over towards the well, and grabbed the chain the cage had to be attached to. "What the hell is this stuff?!" He said as he strained to pull the Cage up with all his might. "damn this is heavy..."

11. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    GM NOTE: Just fyi KILIK is my co-gm and will help us keep this thing going when I'm not around. Which is almost when you all are around.

Halloween Town

The Wolfman nobody stood amoung the smoke and fire a large gash on it's chest. Slowly the wound begain to close and as it did so the Ragrok spoke. "Nice attack but I heal much quicker then you can cut." Suddenly the creature rushed strieght at Leon claws glowing a slivery red as he came near.

Mean while as Ichigo tugged at the chain Darsh was bussy destracting the wolves. "Over here pups" sayed the little mage as he vanished into the darkness and emerged behind them. "Ichigo I can't do this all day you know and I'd be nice if mister long sword would help us out." Said Darsh as he wacked a wolf in the head with his staff. The entire time the mayor keept shouting for help. The noise was unbelievable and to make matters worst a new figure rushed into the town square with a chain around his neck.

12. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Time Vex Looked at the man pulling violently hard on the cage and sprinted over to his aid, grabbing hold of the imensly heavy chain.
    "Hey," he said in a harsh voice as he pulled as hard a possible on it. "This..Ugg...probably not the best time to.. ah man.. ask, but who are you and...crap... where am I?"
  13. KILIK Force Ghost

star 4

The Wolfman nobody rushed straight at Leon claws glowing a slivery red as he came near.

"Got ya." Leon let small smile cross his face.

The Wolfman nobody was only inches away from Leon. Before he got close enough. Leon's Gunblade changed shape and color it was a light blue. Leon began his attack or limit break

A massive ball of energy surrounded Squall's weapon, charging it with a deadly power.

Which caught the wolfman off guard he was slowly pushed back by the force of energy and shocked by it. Leon was in front of him in second and began to strike the were wolf while hurling him into the sky. Leon leaped into the air to followed, striking the wolfman 15 times. A large explosion engulfed the remnants of the enemy as it descended from the sky.

"He's not healing form that too many wounds to heal. but just in case..."

Leon got his gunblade ready and fired one big blast of light at the group that was attacking Ichigo and someone he hadn't met yet.

He got one with blast and made the others scatter, though h doubted they would stay scattered blade by the light for long.

If the were wolf was alive after that he wouldn't be able to take a second attack like that.

tag. all

14. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nightmare

Nightmare watched the battle before finnaly decideding to help Leon. "Hey Wolfy! Heal from this!" Nightmare roared, charging after the werewolf; with his huge blade drawn, after Leon had releashed his massive attack. Nightmare swung his sword at the wolf heartless and shoots a large fireball at the creature from his mutant arm.

Tag: Wolfy, Leon
  15. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5

Ichigo strained against the chain one last time and the cage fliped out of the well, the sudden shift of weight causign ichgo to Fall back. "Crap!" he said as he stood up, and gazed oddly at the new commer. "uhh... I'm Ichigo, and I think this place is called Halloween town. now, do me a favor." he pointed at the werewolf. "Try and kill that thing." Ichigo pulled Zangetsu off his back and lept high into the air, His energy was returning quicker than normal but he knew it was probably just this worlds orientation. With a quick shift in weight, he started his decent, cleaving downward towards the Werewolf.

16. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Halloween town

The onslaught was to much for Ragrck to handle. His body couldn't take the injuries from the attack leon had engadged. Then things got worst as the others joined in. Ragrok knew his time had ran though and as they released there finishing blow the Nobody Launched looked at a single wolf nobody. The wolf vanished a moment latter and a smile came upon Ragroks face as he was split into. Now all that remained was to find the other two charms. Darsh walked towards the cage and opened it with a simple tap with his staff freeing the mayor.

"You gotta help me the key to the city fall down the well." Shouted the mayor as he clung to darshes small body. "So what's so important about a city key any ways?" Asked Darsh. "Why it's the only way to enter Madam Mims Prison and free Jack. You see it's a charm of great power"

17. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2
    ooc:sorry i was out so long my computer was down since my dad wanted to wipe the software and all this other stuff but incase something like that happens again where im out for a week or more well ill try to let you know but if i cant i give control of my character to the GM but only if it happens again.

IC: Ringsworth(Mattias)

"hmm interesting..." Ringsworth reaches out and takes the scroll and eats it. "this taste its familiar but where am i and who were they?" then suddenly ringsworth remembers being taken in by darkness and seeing someone like him only mutated. "hmm i wonder but i cant worry about that now. This Rangor the Unstopable, if heard of him once by my master but i only thought it were fable but now i know its true well i know who to bring back with me if i get a chance to." Ringsworth looks around and sees a castle and turns around and hears the sound of battle and runs out to the towns square only to see Rangor the unstopable be split in half by a large attack. "darn i could have took him in." Ringsworth says to him self and walks out towards them and looks at them for a second he looks at his hair and notices some darkend highlights on the ends of his hair but though it only the lighting of the town and shruged it off. "well it seems yall defeated Rangor the unstopable,Impressive very impresive. I just wish i could have done battle with him. Rumors are that he is extreamely powerful and could summon heartless and noboides at the same time with just one rip of his claws" Ringsworth thinks for a moment "but with such power as that why would he be defeated?" he says to himself and shrugs that off too. "but anyways since apparently we wont be able to get out of here but together my name is Mattais" ringsworth says as he only gives that name to people and not his real name
  18. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5

Ichgio shruged and looked at Leon and Knightmare. "I've already gotten my Charm, maybe one of you should get it?" Ichigo said, it was true, that and he was to sore to go spelunking right now.

tag: All
  19. KILIK Force Ghost

star 4

"I thought one you would of got it, but I'll go look."

Leon walked over and looked into the well.

He looked back at the others then jumped down.

It wasn't even a long fall, when he landed he began looking.

The bottom of well wish lit but a dim green light.

Lucky for Leon though the charm would glow when he was close to it.

He saw it glow from to left of him.

"Found it."

After taking it in his left hand he jumped back up.

He stood in front of the others and held it out.

"These fights well only get harder as we get more of these charms."

He then turned to Mayor charm in hand.

"Sir where is Madam Mims Prison, how do we get there from here?"

tag. D_S (as the Mayor) everyone else.

20. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Halloween Town

As Leon spoke what the charm begain to glow brighter and then lifted itself into the air. "Only one who will accept my power can use it. Only one who has no heart can command me, and only one with no soul can master me." Said the small key as it begain to change forms. "One of you must choose me, one of you will lose me, and one of you shall destroy me." spoke the voice as it's colors changed from red, grey and black."

Tag: Any/ All
  21. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2
    IC:Ringsworth (Mattais)

"wow the charm talked but then again after what just happend i wouldnt be suprized if a reincarnation of Xemnas walked by." Ringsworth looks at the three charms and thinks about what it said "only one who will accpet my power can use it. well that leaves about all of use except the mayor which he probably has no need for it as far as combat is concerned, no offense mayor. now as for only one who has no heart can command me that leaves me and the dark looking fellow over there. then theres only one with no soul can master me that either leaves me, dark dude over there or still both of us. but s far as choosing losing and destroying i dont know but the colors are obvious in latin history the colors red and black are described as cursed but in others they are described as matching colors but i choose the black charm." Ringsworth looks at them for a breif second "what? oh sorry i babble sometimes."

TAG: all
  22. KILIK Force Ghost

star 4

While waiting for the Mayor to answer his question Leon begin healing his wounds.

"Well I can't use the charm, but in this group must be able to."

Leon kept healing while the others waited on the fate of charm.

He looked over at Nightmare.

"Have you used one of these charms before?"

tag. Nightmare

23. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nightmare

Nightmare grabbed the charm with his larger arm and held it up to look up at it. "I have no heart nor soul, as the charm said... only one with no heart or soul can control it" Nightmare said, attaching the charm to his belt. "I have used differnt charms, along time ago. Lets hope I remember how... Come, there is one more charm to find before we can leave this land."

Tag: Leon, All
  24. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5

Ichigo looked at the Mayor, "'Scuse me, mayor guy. You have any idea where we can find the third Charm... Or better yet, the Keyblade Bearer? Sora?"

tag: all
  25. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Halloween town

"Sorah, why I haven't seen him in ages. Then again that might expain why she hasn't managed to capture Christmas town. Escuse me but I need to hide before Madam Mim tries to get me again. As for the last charm that would be in her castle with the demon." Said the mayor as he scurried away from the group. The charm on Nightmare begain to glow red and with a volent cry a large wolf of Flames burst forth from the charm. "You have choosen me and I shall serve, with no heart you have captured me, with no soul I dare not excape. Call me and my flames shall be your shield, Command me and no shield shall block your blade, Strike me and my blood will set you free.

Mean while in the castle of Madam Mim Jack Skeliton sits awaiting with the last charm in his hand. "So Jack do you really think Sora has returned?" Yes I do but if not someone has come that may be able to free us."

Christmas Town

Sorah stands there alone in the snow of Christmass land yet he can feel the heartless coming. Santa's magic can't hold them off forever and then as he turns he can see the door has been broken. The heartless have entered and this time they seek his heart once more. Around his neck is the very stone that allowed him to leave the darkness, a stone the heartless have been seeking. With it Kingdom Hearts will either be saved or destroyed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.