1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Kingdom Hearts: Door to Darkness

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2
    IC: Ringsworth(Mattais)

"wow now you see thats a nice charm a flaming werewolf. Das Interessant sehr interessant. Well as for a castle thing i think i know what hes talking about theres a castle entrance kinda area right behind me where i kinda came out from i think im not sure any more but still. it maybe that way. shall we go?" Ringsworth gestures to the gated like area that he previously came from.

Tag: All
  2. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2
  3. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Vex stood infront of the entrence to christmas town, his mind raced when he heard the word "sora" and then "christmas town". he placed his hand in the middle of the door to christmas town, then activated the time vexator, for what seemed like forever the world turned gray and he stood off to the side watching sora and his crew open the door to christmas town, the legendary keyblade in his left hand.
    "sora" he said, but got no responce, after all he wasn't really there. then color flooded back into the world and his eyes flew open, he was once again alone. he pushed open the door and stepped through. Before he even knew it he was standing shoe deep in snow. He let out a heavy sigh then hung his head and closed his eyes. When he opened them he saw a sparkle in the snow, he scooped his hand down to find a solid black charm that looked like a heart with a red crack in it. His hand began to glow and in a matter of seconds a glimmering black sword sat in his hands.
    It was oblivion, A keyblade.
  4. KILIK Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Sorry guys I've been busy, well heres a post to move the story. I hope I did it right.[face_worried]

Halloween town

The mayor spoke.

"To get check you need to head north."

The Mayor turned and pointed.

"Though that those gates and past the gave yard. and it still a long way. "Jack is still in this world, please find him."

The mayor left the warriors, went about his business restoring pace.

"Oh how I wish Jack was here," He said sadly has he walked off.

Christmas Town

Heartless of all kinds surrounded Sora, while he made is way to Santa ready to kill him. He wasn't the only anther warrior that had entered Christmas Town was under attack by heartless.

Meanwhile Santa and his followers were in a bind, it was all they could do to hold off the heartless.

"Oh may help arrive soon," said Santa in a gloomy tone.

Tag. All
  5. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Vex stared in aw at what he saw in his hand, how it felt in his grasp was almost like it was made for him. A sparkleing purple light apeared around his shoulder, forming a black pauldron, in the center of it was a red heart with a black outline and a black crack down the middle of it. On his left fore arm a black gauntlet apeared with the same symbol on its palm. On his back he felt the rustle of a cape. He looked down the long, snow- covered strech of path in front of him and sighed. then like a flash of lightning he saw heart fly up into the sky, then disappear.
    "Sora!" he thought, then took off on a dead sprint towards the small village of Christmas town.

6. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
  7. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2
    ooc: i dont think so. but i hope so.
  8. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I'm actually kinda sick. i'll get back in as soon as i can.
  9. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.