>>>KINGDOM HEARTS<<<< Official Discussion Thread!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Obi-HaCoR, Sep 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmoovBillyDee Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, after about 15 tries last night, I beat Sephiroth. The Trinity Limit was key for me (along with a steady supply of Elixirs). I agree that his defense sucks, but his offense is staggering. One combo and you're hurtin'.

So now I have the Ultima keyblade and Fenrir. I stuck Fenrir on Final Form. That is some impressive damage. I've also been able to synthesize Save the Queen+ and Save the King+, so my team deals out a healthy amount of damage.
  2. Indiana_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    So did anyone see the complete ending yet? Uber weird. The three keyblade warriors and all those Keyblades. It was called a keyblade war.
  3. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    I'll get around to it sooner or later. What do have to do to acheieve the complete ending?
  4. Moonzo Jedi Padawan

On standard mode you have to complete everything in the journal and all of the worlds.

On Proud mode you just have to beat all worlds.

On easy you can't see the secret ending.

After you do all that just beat the game.
  5. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7

That works for me. Once I get back in the mood to play( after finals), i'll just have to see what I have to complete in the journal.
  6. Moonzo Jedi Padawan

Woohoo! I finally beat Sephy.:D

He was a pretty fun boss to fight and really easy when you figure out a strategy.
  7. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    It's time for me to start playing the game again to get the second ending after a nice little break.
  8. KILIK Force Ghost

star 4
    I have to say that I really like all the KH games!:)

I mean theres nothing wrong with them, ok some people would say i'm stupid for saying that. But to me nothing is worng with any of them, all thou some people would try to find something wrong with anything.:rolleyes:

I think the games are geart and love em all. :D :cool:

9. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    I cant believe I never knew about this place!!! I am a true fan of KH. Beat KH 24 times....lol Just beat KHII a few months ago. I am eager to see what this place has in store. I have my own site that could use some members, PM me if you want the URL.
  10. FOUR2ZERO Jedi Knight

star 1
    some ppl told me that those 3 are roxas, sora, and riku. It dosnt make sence to me cause roxas and sora are one in the same so i duno

*crys* HOW DO YOU BEAT SEPHEROTH...or however the hell you spell it?
  11. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Get to level 80, or the ultimate keyblade
  12. elizabeth5551234 Jedi Padawan

I can't seem to get Cid to give me the book. He keeps saying "come back when you have the other one"
    I'm stuck. Any suggestions?
  13. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    How many Navi-G pieces do you have in your inventory?
  14. elizabeth5551234 Jedi Padawan

just one i think, from when i left the tarzan world and defeated that snake thing.
  15. JediVegeta Force Ghost

star 4

Personally, I think they are Riku, Sora and Kairi! But Nomura said that they were entirely new characters, so...I don't know. :(

I hope the pic with the knight with the broken helmet is really Sora.

16. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    You need two, that's what Cid wants. Have you beaten Trickmaster (card-type guy with springs and things) in Wonderland?
  17. elizabeth5551234 Jedi Padawan

I think so, where you have to beat all the cards and destroy the tower? Or is this something else? Maybe I missed that part?
  18. Zebra3 Force Ghost

star 5
    Trickmaster is the boss in Wonderland that you fight in the Weird Room (the room where you drink the potions on the table to make you bigger or smaller). It's been a while since I've played it, however, and I don't recall at what point you have to fight him.
  19. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    Trickmaster only shows up after you've beaten the Queen on the tower and saved Alice. Talk to the Cheshire Cat, who should be hanging around the Queen's Castle area. Beat him for a Navi-G. If you've already beaten the next world you should be able to take him fairly easily.
  20. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Actually, the man with the broken helmet is NOT Sora, confirmed by Nomura. None of the Knights are the characters we've seen before, they're all new characters, you can't get around that. Plus, the Secret Ending takes place in the past.
  21. JediVegeta Force Ghost

star 4

Yeah. Actually I know that already. I said that I would have liked/thought them to be. But I also said that Nomura aid that they were new characters. I am going, of course, what that man says. And I also know it is in the past as well.Perhaps I should have worded what I wrote differently then. But I did read that they were new characters as well

Not TOO out of the KH loop ;) :)

22. NoxiousTed Jedi Knight

star 2
    Someone's already posted the secret ending to Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix on YouTube. It expands upon the original secret ending from Kingdom Hearts II and poses several more questions about who, what, and when.

The link is HERE for any of those willing to view the video.
  23. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    Man, can't believe I've gone over a month without seeing this video.

But I have no clue as to what all that was about.
  24. NoxiousTed Jedi Knight

star 2
    I can't believe it either, especially given that the game was released in Japan less than a month ago.
  25. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
    I need to finish KH2, in fact I have tons of games I need to finish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.