main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary King's Dominion Trip to be Rescheduled

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jon_Goodfellow, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    The road trip we had planned for this holiday weekend has unfortunately run into a few bumps in the ummm... road. :p

Two new people I had hoped to see there can't make it due to other plans/work, and I haven't heard back from a couple others. So far, it looks like WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT and I are the only definites.

So, I'm tentatively rescheduling this trip for Saturday, 8 July. Again, this will be an overnight trip, and I need to know if this date can be worked with and by whom. If not, just let me know when you all would be available. I think this could be a lot of fun, and I would love to see everyone there!

<CTMS>

2. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I have to work this weekend, too. And at the hospital, ICK!!!! I would love to come next weekend but we leave for Outer Banks on Saturday.

3. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    if you went the weekend after the eighth...i would definitely come, my work situation will be better and i may be able to bring my brother and sister along because they will be on vacation here that week!

but the eighth is out (and trust me the eighth is a real sore spot at the moment)

4. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Alright, so it looks like the 8th is out too. :p How about the 15th? [face_hypnotized]

:p

<CTMS>

5. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Up! :p

Well, the 8th was obviously a no go. I still need to hear from all of you just when you could come. I know that WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT and I are available next week... and I'm assuming that you are too, Stina. That's three! :p

Anyone else able to make it? PM me or post in here. :)

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

6. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Upping once again! :p

See my last post. ;)

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

7. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Can we schedule this for the weekend of July 29, 30. Maybe that gives Grump_Jedi time enough to attend and PrincessLeia911 a chance to come too. Anyone else out there available and wanna go?

8. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Would anyone be interested in scheduling the Kings Dominion trip for Labor Day weekend? Say September 3 - 4?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.