main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA King's Dominion

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Nave, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nave

Nave Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey all
    Quick question. Is anyone here interested in getting season passes to King's Dominion? I am probably going ot get one, along with one other person and if we can get 4 or more total we can do the family discount thing my brothas
    http://www.kingsdominion.com/tickets_season_pass.jsp

Just let me know asap. It will be about 67.00. And I hope to go to Carowinds in SC around August 10th cause Weird Al will be playing there (extra cost )
    http://www.weirdal.com/touring.htm
    But the SP will get us in the park at least Road Trip
    Al may be coming to KD also but nothing posted yet. He came last tour but I missed it

I know Monies is tight peeps I havent even completyly decided but if I can get enough to get the discount (and have friends have passes too so we can go together) that'd be cool enough for me :)
    Either post here or email me @ nave@cox.net
    I've posted this in Norfolk FF too. It'd be cool if we all could do it together. Make it our own SW Weekend up here :D
    Nave

2. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Hey guys and gals...poking my head out of the sand to say hi. *waves hands high in the air and smiles* Anyhoot, I'm not planning on getting season tickets, but I haven't been to KD in a long time. I wouldn't mind going sometime in the next month or two.
    Keith

3. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Hey guys! If you end up having a FF day at KD, let us in the DC forum know too. We would love to join some fellow FFers down there!

4. Nave

Nov 5, 2002
    I'll go ahead and post a copy of this message in the DC forum :D

E

5. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I haven't been to Kings Dominion in 10 years. I used to go there all the time when I lived in Richmond. Do they still have the Waynes World park, that was my favorite. :)

6. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    I was thinking of suggesting that Richmond's game group (and those in FF as well) do a friday evening at PKD so that it is cheaper because it, unlike most other paramount parks, is not worth anything near its admission

7. camisa

camisa Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    Sure they still have Wayne's World. Has that been open 10 years? The first year I worked there was the grand opening of Wayne's World. I still know all the songs on the Wayne's World soundtrack from working at the Rebel Yell. Their music blared long into the night while we did line clean up.

8. Nave

Nov 5, 2002
    I have my season pass so I'm up for going whenever. Also I have discount coupons (just a few bucks) off with my season pass. Also if anyone wants to go in July I can get tix at 28.50 a pop through my job. They are good from July 1 to July 30th. I think the reg tix are 42-43 bucks a pop so you'd be saving more then 10 bucks (if you want to go in July).

E

9. keithabbott

Aug 7, 1998
    Tickets are so expensive these days, and then the food...oh goodness graciousness. It's like you have to have a part time job just to afford to go. :)

I'd like to go, but I can certainly think of better things to spend that money on besides standing in line. ;)

10. Nave

Nov 5, 2002
    Well another thing I just found out.

If you go to KD's site and check out the group days you can buy tix for the Aug 29th Home School day. They dont seem to have any restrictions (like proof that you are home schooled or you do home schooling).
    Tix are 21.00 for that day and they have somethign bout getting a meal vouhcer for 6.99 (look at the brochure). Course the 29th is a Friday so unless people want to meet me there at 6-6:30 I'm out of the picture :p

E

11. keithabbott

Aug 7, 1998
    No can do that weekend...gotta move finally. We'll, hopefully...finally.

12. Nave

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey Moving is more important :) Congrats on it finally happening :)

Nave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.