main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Kings or Pawns (AU-Padme joins her husband in his quest to rule the galaxy) Updated 2/2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakins_Force, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Anakin seems overly cautious when it somes to Palpatine- I'm glad Padme decided to do something about it.

Let's hope she was successful.....

2. merijune

merijune Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2005
    Great job at portraying both Padme's actions and thoughts!

3. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    Oooh, I need to know if she was successful in her quest or not! Lol. Great update, Anakins_Force. [face_peace]

4. _ThatJediScum_

_ThatJediScum_ Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    I really hope you aren't teasing us and the corpse is really dead. That would be my preference, but I have to say the fallout possibilities of Padmé shooting the corpse--whether he dies or survives-- are almost limitless. Brilliant.

bran

5. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    That was great. I really hope that Palpatine is dead.:D

6. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    She shot him! Oh, how I'd love it if she killed him. I loved her boldness with her plan. I knew she had to be planning something. I just didn't think it would be played out this quickly. She had to act when she did though.

I felt so bad for her and her awkwardness in the Senate, but she knows what she's doing so she has to endure it all.

I'm very curious now to see what has happened to Palpatine. I'm even more curious to see Anakin's reaction to what she did.

7. rb657062

rb657062 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    woh! go Padme....You've got to love her guts. But for some reason, I can tell that this story is going to get sad soon. Either Palpatine dies and Anakin gets really upset with what Padme has done, or Padme pays a really high price for her actions, and once again, Anakin is not in a good mental state.

...[face_plain]...You know, no matter what happens, I can't imagine Anakin having a positive reaction to anything that might happen. o well. I'll just wait to see how you handle all of it.

Great post by the way. It made my day.

- Rachel

8. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Yes, same here! If he's not, she is utterly screwed... I can't believe you left us with that cliffie! Wow!

jazz

9. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    OMG.. Palpy brains are hard to get out of velvet!!! Doesn't Padme realise this???

(proper reply tomorrow!)

10. YellowDart

YellowDart Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2005
    I really hate it when the cover art is all screwed up like that :(. I should have scaled it as a square so it would look better in the preview. Oh well. Next time ;).

Have I told you how wonderful I think the cover art is? Yeah, that's right, I made it. No wonder I like it ;).

PS: You already know I enjoyed this part. I need to think of a new deadline for the next part. Hmmmm.

11. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    WOW! I may explode from the suspence waiting for what is to come!

12. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    ...the knowledge that Anakin had given up his soul for a lie was more disturbing than almost anything else.

That's why he needs you more than ever. He's only going to dig himself into a deeper pit if you don't manage to knock some sense into him.

Although Mon's quick glare was scathing, she found that Bail's look of hurt and disappointment was the most heartbreaking.

Isolation indeed. Desearted and utterly abandoned would also describe this. And needless to say, she's not enjoying it.

If she found out Senator Mothma had been secretly married to Palpatine, she would be furious.

OMG, total random thought just entered my brain...

Mothma's revenge against Padme, titled: Two can play at that game.

*Sidious enters his office and finds Mon Mothma lying across his desk in nothing but a bath robe and a seductive, yet strained smile.*

P: "Why Senator Mothma, I never knew!"[face_batting]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

"Where is Master Kenobi?" If Palpatine was having their conversations recorded, maybe formality might help lessen any suspicions.

Anakin began to rub her ankles gently. "He is in the back bedroom."

*Back in the back bedroom*

*Obi-Wan is strapped down on a vibrating bed, with a droid off to the side to add in Rebulic quarters every five minutes*

O: [face_sick] IIIIIIIII TTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIINNNNNNNKKKKKK IIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMM GOOOOOONNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK![face_sick]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Oh my face hurts!

Padmé told him all the things that she knew. She spoke of Anakin's loyalty, and the treachery of the Jedi, and managed to fit in the parts about Anakin's dreams without speaking against Palpatine.

So at least Obi-Wan knows the whole (or a least the majority) story. This way he'll be less likely to pull a fast one and try to kill Anakin in desperation.

"I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that you've always worked so hard, and I never made any money. I always hated it when you had to buy the things we needed here."

Disregarding circumstances, he's got a point there.

For better or worse, this would end tonight.

Did she poision Palpy's tea or something?o_O

She reached down into the oven and picked up the blaster in her right hand and then draped an ornate dishtowel over it.

:eek: Oh dear Lord! She may be a great shot, but she doesn't stand a chance against Palpy!

She was almost there. She swallowed hard and tightened her grip, hoping her hands weren't sweating too much?she couldn't afford for her finger to slip from the trigger.

In the words of 3PO, I can't bear it to watch!

She pulled the blaster trigger and watched as the first blaster bolt tore through the Emperor's skull.

:eek: ...

DAAAMMMNNN!

OK, so I peaked at the last second. But it was worth it! Remind me never to urk that woman.

=D= This is a rarity to say, but a fantastic cliffy, AF! She's offed Palpy! She's at least half-way to saving Anakin now! But there's still more work to be done. And I'm sure Anakin is not going to be relinquished by the darkside so easily.

Can't wait to read more!:D

13. Raven_Alanna

Raven_Alanna Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2005
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Evil Evil cliff!

This is utterly fantastic..... I'm now late for my lectures, but I'll be damned if it wasn't worth every minute of it! The characters are truer to form and so enthralling because of it. Thank you so much for all your hard work, efforts and sharing your talent.

Please can you add me to the PM list ..... oh, and do update soon!!! lol Exams are coming up.. but who wants to pass when they can read this??? lol

Alanna

14. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I hope her plan worked! [face_praying] Only she needs to fire a few more just to make sure! :)

I hope Anakin remembers that his loyalty lies with his wife and his children. [face_worried]

15. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    OHhhh this could be interesting. Please add me to your PM list.

16. SHADOW_MASTER_W

SHADOW_MASTER_W Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 11, 2005
    Excellent story!

The shot did actually tear through his skull as you wrote, correct? This would make him more or less dead right? Anakin should remember his plan to overthrow Palpatine and be glad. The only thing that will upset him will probably be the fact that he never finished learning how to save Padme. Hopefully, Obi-Wan can protect Padme from Anakin's wrath if any.

Do add me to your PM list as well.

17. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Eek! Ur so crual!!! how long till next post??? i need this post dood!!!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

18. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    [face_laugh] Bwa HAHAHAHAHA! That rocked, that completly rocked. I have alwasys wanted someone to just blast Palpy and you have Padme finally do that. Thank you.

19. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    While I certainly want Palps to be dead that seemed....in the words of another sith lord... all to easy.

Now I'm absolutely dying to know what happened!!!

20. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Great story. I've read through chapter three so far, but I wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying it so far. I read an excerpt from the awards which peaked my interest. :D

21. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    Holy force monkies!

Kill the erm... Poopy head!

I can not wait for more!

22. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    I finally got caught up with this and all I can say is bravo. You have woven a very interesting tale and have stuck true to form with each character as they have progressed to this all important moment. I have especially enjoyed how you have interlaced Padme's thoughts with her various conversations, which adds considerable depth to each update. I can't wait to read about the outcome of her attack. Hopefully she sent the old bag of bones far, far away. Great job and I look forward to reading more soon!

P.S. If you have a PM list, please, please, please place me on it. Thanks!

23. -Courtney-

-Courtney- Jedi Master star 5

Oct 8, 2005
    Wow this is fantastic, I cannot believe I only just discovered this. I have thought about this idea for a long time & I wrote a story but my version is not nearly as good as yours.
    OMG, I was almost hyperventilating when I read that last chapter I have to find out what happens next. That is true skill you posess at writing.

24. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    GO PADME!!!

If you cain't git 'im no one kin!

That was great, absolutely fabulious!

Anakin will probably be more than a wee bit miffted, but what does he know?

Everyone back at the good ole office is gonna like Padme again!

-Commander Tharen-

25. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Oh wow! That was quick action on Padme's part. Good to see her really take the initiative after she finds out the truth and Palp's lies. Somehow I have a feeling they aren't out of hot water yet, though. Hopefully I am wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.