main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Kings vs. Lakers

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by fn_clone, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GHOST_RIDER

GHOST_RIDER Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    nice bright sith!!!
    HAHAHAHA

i acknowledge that your Lakers are champs and good for them! Just realize they won't be there forever.
    If Shaq is superman, i can say the Kings have the force.

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Go KINGS!
    Only a few more weeks of insane cramming. I need this summer break.
    *Goes back to meditating, hovering a foot off the ground like Yoda*

3. G-Dub

G-Dub Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2001
    ACK! What a heartbreaker Game 4 was. To be up by 25, only to be beaten in the final second. As Grant would say, "If you don't like that, you don't like NBA basketball!

I'm still proud of our guys, though. If only we could have rebounded, like, at all in the second half we might have held on for the win.

And, because I'm a classy guy, I'm not even going to mention the Samakee Walker half-time buzzer beater that didn't quite beat the buzzer. Oops...Was that that out loud?

4. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    Yeah, if Vlade had pulled in that ball instead of swatting it to Horry, we'd've had it...but what can you do? It's all about Games 5 & 6.

5. GHOST_RIDER

GHOST_RIDER Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Robert Horry is clutch. It was the Kings game to win or lose. Oh well at least we got one in L.A.

6. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Game 4 = blah, nuff said. :mad:

onto Game 5

7. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    I agree! Bring on game 5!!

8. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    We need this win!

9. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    Just under 3 hours until tip off!!

Bibby says he has a few suprises for Kobe Bryant. I can't wait to see what he has in store for this game.

Stojakovic might be back tonight, but it doesn't look like it. Either way, Hedo is doing a good job against Fox (I can't stand Fox).

10. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    I hate to say this, but I think we were a little lucky this game. We won and all which is great, but the officiating kinda sucked. I think we benefitted from that which is why I say this win was lucky. There were some obvious fouls against Shaq and Kobe that weren't called. But I'm not complaining too much considering Walker's after the buzzer three pointer last game.

After saying all that....WE WON!!!! ONE MORE GAME AND THE WESTERN DIVISION TITLE IS OURS!!!!!!
    (and pretty much the championship because the east has no chance)

11. Darth_Tyrannous

Darth_Tyrannous Jedi Master star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    I'm a long time Kings fan (since the Jason Williams hay day, even more now with Bibby). Let me just say that the officiating was disgusting last night, if the Kings had gotten some obvious fouls called in their favour, they could've won. I still think they can win game 7 (Bibby needs to find his stroke though) but man, that was hard to watch them loose that way.

P.S: No I'm not jumping on the kings wil win bandwagon, Kings have been my favorite team for a long time.

Darth_Tyrannous The canadian signature

12. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    i've decided that those had to be Laker's refs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.