main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kitarusapien's clones are doing their job well !

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Obi_Wannabe, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    From the admins update for the week:

City Rep Activity Check

Hama-Ryu Kinnebi posted a notice, that "We're concerned that the City Representatives might be declining in activity, so we're doing a massive effort to clean out the slackers. Some log into the boards once a month or less, and therefore aren't as effective as we would like them to be. We've posted a thread in the City Reps forum for people to check in if they're active. We've given them a week to do so (it's part of their responsibilities to check up on the forum on a regular basis). There are about ten or so that have not checked in, so we are going to temporarily demote them from VIP to regular user. I will also send them a PM of explanation of why they were demoted. To regain their VIP status, they must contact myself or Bobafemme, or post in the CR forum that they are still active. If they do so within two weeks, they will be fully reinstated. If not, we will probably make the demotion permanent, and ask their chapter to hold new City Rep elections."

No one bothered to reply, which proves that FanForce just can't win. They don't tell us, and we complain that no one told us. They tell us, and we don't bother replying. It's twisted, we know.

------------------------------------------

We can't get our CR to shut up, it's like there are several of him, and we like it that way :D

2. TK1305

TK1305 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    WE could pack him up in a box and drop ship him to somebody that needs halp getting motivated.;) JK boss drop kick maybe drop ship never. ;)

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I couldn't imagine being in one of those chapters. How would they get to do anything, if they didn't have the lead dog pulling 'em through to the other side?

4. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Yea, I spent so much time over here, I didn't check in enuf over there, so they put me on the slash-list....I replied and let them know all we got goin' on(CIII project, gaming, meetings, movie outings, costume projects, ect....)and never heard back....FLOLFLOLFLOLFLOL!!!!!

5. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    You would think that they would simply check your posts and know that you are one seriously motivating CR.

6. TK1305

TK1305 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    yea and if qwest had their ducks huddled I wouldnt have had to go to att for local phone service and internet access. but good thing I did got a better cheaper deal all around.

7. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Both those situations would require clear heads and clear lines of sight from their poo-doo holes.....FLOLFLOLFLOL.....J/K, admin guys.....DON'T SHOOT!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.