main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Kiyuuchan's Anime *update 3/23*Mother's day theme, Leia/Jaina, others. And Ben Skywalker ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Glitbiter, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glitbiter

Glitbiter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2008
    Hi !

This is the first time I post my fanarts, and the reason is Jacen and Jaina Solo... [face_love]
    I'm fan of the Skywalker-Solos all, but very much the twins [face_peace] With LotF events about them, my thoughts on theirs relation are more strong... it motivates to make a little fanart ^____^
    Hope you will like it [face_mischief]

***Last update***

Dark Nest Ben Skywalker
    [image=http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3174/bendarknest.png]

2. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    ***INDEX ^____^***

Threads getting a bit long o_O ... If you want to find a certain fanart, scroll down ^^ It's all anime and EU ^____^ Fanarts list by character [face_mischief]

Ben Skywalker
    Dark Nest Ben

Mara Jade
    Happy Valentine's with Mara

Luke & Mara
    Quiet Moment

Skywalker Family
    Invincible

Jacen & Tenel Ka
    Secret Garden
    Joiner King Night
    YJK Jacen and Tenel Ka
    The Sith Lord and his Queen
    Fallen
    J/TK Kiss

and with Allana

TK and Allana
    Protective
    Jacen and Allana

Jacen Solo
    Young Jedi Knights Jacen

Jaina, Jag, and Zekk
    Cute Jag Fel
    Rivalry
    Jaina and Zekk Tempest version

Anakin & Tahiri
    Desert Rose for Tahi's fanfic
    Still Here

Tahiri
    Barefoot

Han & Leia
    After the Rescue

Han Solo
    Han under the christmas tree My christmas gift 2008
    young Han Solo interpretation

Solo Family
    Jaina's wedding Leia & Jaina
    Grandparents Han, Leia & Allana
    Broken Bonds Solo twins in Bloodlines

Other
    Cute Ahsoka Tano
    Seduction Cade Skywalker & Darth Talon

3. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hey Glitbiter! Welcome to Fan Art! It's great to see more LOTF artwork, too! Love the style (if you haven't checked out angel-gidget's work, you should--your style is very close to hers, and I think it's wonderful!)--very vivid colors and some pretty strong emotional content, as well (the one of the twins turned away from each other hit me pretty good). The one of Jaina and Zekk is cute, too! Very nice work, lots of great linework and coloring! Looking forward to seeing more! :D

FF

4. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    Hi Falconfan ! ^^
    Thank U very much ! [face_mischief] I'm watching you fanarts, it is amazing !! I'm so happy U like my draws ^____^ And happy U like the subject to. I think I love EU more than original Star Wars loooool ^____^

I'm drawing more of the LotF ^^ This is Alema Rar... evil mutilated version !! ;)
    I loooooove her psychotic character, lol ! It's so cool ! [face_mischief]

Dark Alema

[image=http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7503/01alemararoy1.jpg]

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love your work and the colourings

6. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I really like your work and how you've added the background in a way to accentuate or be an extension of who your drawing. Very nice!

7. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I love the way you draw the characters' forms; it really shows on the earlier ones :D The piece with Jacen and TK was very sweet :) And I love the coloring on Alema -- and all of them, actually. They're bright as nice to look at :)

~Nat

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Great to see you started your own thread to feature your art! :)

As I said in the challenge thread, I'm really digging your style! But I think my favorite thing about your work is the subject matter. There's not enough images from the LOTF series, and it's always great to see images pertaining to that. I love the 'couple' drawings and Alema Rar was also nicely done. Great expression and you even captured her dangerous air. ;)

9. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    [face_love] Thank U very much everyone !![face_love]

I'm so happy U like my interpretations ! Arigatou ! ^____^

HanSolo29, Thank U so much for the welcome and being so helpful in the other thread [:D]
    I would agree, that there is not enough LotF draws ;)
    I'm happy to know I give Alema a 'dangerous air' [face_mischief] , that is what I feel when I read about the character, so it is how I draw.

I like to draw the couples most... U can tell, I'm big fan of the romance ? ^____^

10. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    I really like the coloring you have done with your art, it really gives it style. My favorite peace is the one of Jaina and Jacen. I really feel the hurt in this peace.

11. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    TheOnlyJediPrincess Thank U !!

It is from "Bloodlines".

The book read > my sister ! I really lost her now...:_|...so my motivation to show how Jacen's darkness opens a rift between him and his sister.

I know it's sad...:_| It is possible for them to reconcile ?... I hope [face_praying]

I don't know if there are a lot of LOTF 's fans here... but I 'm so sad about Sacrifice...snifffffff maraaaaaaa !!! :_| I need somes handkercheifs for crying a lot !

Now I have a lot of motivation to drawing about Sacrifice's ending...

The pose was hard to draw, overall I'm happy... But the colouring frustrate me [face_frustrated]!!!! ... can't get Mara's catsuit to look like leather >.<

Mom's Sacrifice@};-
    [image=http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7221/sacrificew.jpg]

12. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    You're right, the catsuit looks a little metallic, but I love Mara's hair!!! And, as always, your coloring :D

~Nat

13. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Wowee. All of your stuff is just really awesome. Great job on these! :D

Trika

14. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    Thank U very much !

NYCityGurl > I know ;) Wish I had long red hair like Mara's... it would be so pretty ^___^

15. Blue_but_beautiful

Blue_but_beautiful Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    Heya, just thought i'd swing by your thread, some really beautiful art you have here! I especially like your bold use of colour and individual style :D
    My fave would have to be the one of Mara and Ben, you capture the moment so well in this piece.

16. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Really nice piece, I can see why it was so hard. Personally I haven't gotten up the gumption to try two characters highly interacting yet, so kudos and congrates and doing it Glitbiter!=D=

17. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    The "Evil Alema" piece is wonderful! You really managed to capture her "twisted-ness" here--the look on her face! EESH! And the "Sacrifice" piece really choked me up...gawd, poor Ben!! I can't even imagine how devastating this moment would have to be for a child (even one on the cusp of adulthood, as Ben so clearly was in this novel)--you really brought out the emotion in this piece--and emotion is always a total catch for me! **nodding** Beautiful...

FF

18. iswift

iswift Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2008
    what a unique style! Glad to see something different, very well done too. Good job :D

19. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    [face_love] Thank U !!!
    I'm happy U like it.

It's rare... I almost cried while making this drawing...[face_worried]
    I'm so sad when I watch it... I love Mara Jade and poor Ben.

I am reading "Inferno" now and it have my motivation up... my next draws will be of Jacen and Jaina, probably. My thoughts about Jacen are more strong since "Sacrifice"...

20. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    Up Up UP lol

Well I enjoyed "INFERNO" very much... and here's my last work, inspired by the book ^___^

Jaina gets fed up with the boys o_O... their chapters are so sweet and funny ^___^ I wish future books to keep this funny relation [face_peace]

Rivalry
    [image=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6264/rivalry.jpg]

Now, I am worried about Jacen... my poor little Jasa ! :_| I love little sweet and funny Jacen in Young Jedi Knights, and later a good man...
    However, his attitude to Sacrifice event is not good... he feels no remorse...[face_worried] I think this is the moment he "fell"...
    I draw Jacen faking emotion[face_tired]... with Tenel Ka comforting him... I'm hoping she and his lovely daughter, Allana will bring our Jacen back.

Fallen
    [image=http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4924/06jtkbluezi4.jpg]

^To my dear Nat-chan [:D]

21. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Jaina is ever the attention magnet, I see. The tabloids would cheer :B
    The Tenel Ka one is my favorite.

I should be illustrating book scenes, too...

22. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Ah, these are great! And no--Caedus/Jacen feels no remorse whatsoever over his actions...I doubt he FEELS much of anything anymore... **heavy sigh** The J/Z/J one is terrific!! kecen is right--Jaina would be the darling of the tabloids in the galaxy far, far away! [face_laugh] The two men's expressions are so right, and her frustration is perfectly conveyed! =D= Great additions!

FF

23. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    Thank U very much Kecen and Falcon ! ^___^

I like illustrating book scenes... sometimes, when words are so powerful
    I have to express my feelings...

24. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I love your work! I love the coloring and the subjects especially! :D I have a question about the two J/TK pieces (which are my favorites, hehe) -- I have a J/TK site called Under Control that is always looking for more fanart for the gallery. Could I put those two pieces in there? You will get proper credit, of course! :D

25. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    -Tenel-Ka- Thank U ! I'm so happy U like my interpretations of Jacen and Tenel Ka [face_mischief]
    And happy too for U to put them on the site ^__^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.