main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Kiyuuchan's Anime *update 3/23*Mother's day theme, Leia/Jaina, others. And Ben Skywalker ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Glitbiter, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    Ah, very nice again, Kiyuu! I especially love Leia and the IWo--I mean, Jaina--on her wedding day. Let the speculation begin as to who she marries. ;)

2. Commander_Ducky

Commander_Ducky Jedi Master star 3

Nov 5, 2008
    really good job kiyuuchan! i especially like Leia and Jaina. hmm... speculating on who she will marry? i think Zekk, if anyone. there is still a thing goin on between them... i think. [face_thinking]

3. Jedi_Amelia

Jedi_Amelia Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2008
    Kiyuuchan, if you need a suggestion, how about some pics of Luke and Ben :)
    We need some good father/son illos IMO. I can't believe it's only a week till Outcast! [face_dancing]

ps. I'm still looking forward to your FOTJ Ben ;)

4. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    I LOVE Leia and Jaina! It's a beautiful moment and it's so full of emotions. very elegant! I hope it's Jag waiting at the end of that isle! Ben looks great too! I love this new style you have tapped into! I can't wait to see where you go from here!

5. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    I just came across your art today--I love your style, and it's really clear how you've progressed since you started this thread as well! I could never do anything like this, I'm stuck in the realism niche, so I really love your work. Such beautiful illustrations of our favourite characters! The "Rivalry" piece made me laugh, you're so good at portraying their expressions! =D= As for your "mother and daughter" pieces--they're just beautiful, really good work there as well. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see what you come up with next! [face_peace]

6. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    The Valentine's Day pic of Mara is awesome!
    I love that one. [face_love]

I like the mother/daughter drawings, as well.
    Especially Jaina and Leia.

Great job!

7. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    ... can we have some 'ore please? [face_batting]

8. Kiyuuchan

Kiyuuchan Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2008
    Sorry I haven't been in here sooner, I've been sick all last week and still feeling a bit weird 8-}
    I just want everyone to know I really appreciate all the nice messages [face_love] Thank you so much !!
    It really means a lot so many people enjoys my fanarts ^__^

I haven't got anything new right now because my "spring flu" has made it impossible to do any good work :(
    But I am preparing new fanarts ! And with our mods permission starting a new thread for a fresh start. I feel it is time for one... my style changed so much and I want to make a new start with better arts. I hope you will like them ^__^

Love Kiyume xxx

9. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    ahh. that sucks:( i hate the flue, i hope you feel absouloutly fine soon.:)

a new thread eh? that should be cool. and i'm sure it will be good as allways!

10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    :eek: Get better soon! @};-[face_good_luck][:D]

11. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    ... we can has more please?[face_batting]

12. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    I know I've been horrible at updates... it is so busy right now, that I have been meaning to start the thread a couple weeks ago T__T...
    I have one more to color then I can start ^__^
    I'm so happy to have nice fans like you [:D] thankyouuuu ^____^ I think I can be done by monday, hopefully

13. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    YAY!!! high five's all around! *high fives all around*
    [:D] im just happy you didn't fall off the edge of the earth. THEN how would we be able to some more of your awsome stuff?
    but i realy shouldn't be talking. im just as bad if not worse with my updates :oops:

14. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    *high five* !! ^____^
    nah I'm not dead lol...
    no promises, but it will be soon I think ^__^

15. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    yay! *high fives all around, again*
    i wasn't sure if she was dead or not before, but now that we got that all settled...
    nice! monday is a good day for me! not only do you put up new post, but many other happy things are happening in my actual life that day. :D

16. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    *had a lazy Monday enjoying her last holiday day before all her pressing duties as a teacher and university student haunt her again, sniff!*

Take you time, hon.

[:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.