Art Archive Kiyuuchan's Anime *update 3/23*Mother's day theme, Leia/Jaina, others. And Ben Skywalker ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Glitbiter, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sorry for not getting around to this sooner but the projects/Midterms of Darth RL have been bringing down'n'out.

Your GAG Anikin looks great, and wonderful job on the lightsaber, ou really don't have anything that I could suggest for that one. Simply too good for me to know how to improve it. The ghost A/T is very sad and good with the tears running down her cheeks as she keeps running to his shadow and grave so to speak instead of taking his comfort and love to move on, and to continue his legacy. [Oh how I wish they would have her do that in LotF]

The barefeet one is nice and more lighthearted, oh and by the way I tend to like your freer backgrounds more then your collegiate ones, they seem to lend more to the picture then simple filling. Just my five-cents.
  2. Chilla Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful drawings of Tahiri! You've captured her perfectly, especially her self-confidence during the NJO and her determination. I also like the idea that Anakin is still watching over her. *sniffs*
    I really wish he'd come back and kick his brother's butt. [face_beatup]

=D= Good job! More soon? :D
  3. DarthBellumSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Glitbiter

Figures very pretty, especially have liked me Jaina/Jag/Zekk and Alema. Kissing Jacen and Tenel Ka too have beautifully turned out. So we shall wait for following your works on this theme!
    ;)
  4. TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling

star 3

That would be sweet and I would be jumping up and down if that happened! Anakin seriously need to make an appearance in this series!
  5. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thank U very much for all this nice messages ! [face_love]
    I'm so happy that Anakin and Tahiri becomes popular ! ^__^
    And I'm happy to see a lot of Anakin and Tahiri's fans like me ^___^

TheOnlyJediPrincess > I'm happy I'm not alone to think Anakin so need to be in Invincible... haaaaa soonnnnnnn !!!! [face_peace]
    I wait Invincible's book !! [face_mischief]
  6. Gr8terThanSumOfParts Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hi Glitbiter - it's Tahi here in my Anahiri identity. :) I've just posted the A/T magazine with your art pieces in it. It's HERE

Thanks again for letting us borrow your lovely A/T pics. :)
  7. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Tahi-san No problem, [face_mischief] This wonderful work you and the team have done ! =D= ^____^ I'm honoured to see my fanart on your magazine !!!
    If you want another don't hesitate !

Now I am very busy with my art exam T__T ... so, updates will be more slow, for the present... :_| I'm sorry about this. It's ok to draw, but, for colour, I need more time):

The Peace Offering :* , some MUSH draws !!!

With Luke and Mara Jade ^^ I imagine them sneaking away from a busy conference, lol [face_mischief]

Quiet Moment
    [image=http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2194/11lmsweetromancecm2.jpg]

Next is a little "missing moment" from ROTJ ;) we never get to see.

After the Rescue
    [image=http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2927/12hlaftertherescuehz9.jpg]

Tell me your thoughts about this softer paint style ? [face_batting] and does everyone want more Mush draws ?
  8. Iverna Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey! I really like your art, you have a very unique style. I admire anyone who can do the whole digital painting thing. =D

I love these latest pieces, especially the Han/Leia one! I can really feel the love there... loving the vivid colours, too, and it's great to have an image of their reunion in Jedi - there isn't enough of that around! Luke and Mara are lovely as well, it's such a tender moment! Love the background on that one, actually, it fits perfectly. Gorgeous work, looking forward to more!
  9. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Aww, so romantic!! [face_love] And I love the coloring; I think it really adds to the pieces :D Great job!! And good luck with the interview and exam [:D]
  10. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Those are really great! I think you've done a great job capturing the feelings between each couple! I would really love for you to continue this series and see what else you come up with.

I also think your new coloring style works really well. It almost looks airbrushed. ;)
  11. earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Loved those brilliant colours and poses.=D=
  12. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thank U soo much everyone ![face_love][:D]

I'll do more then, he he ^____^

Iverna > The whole digital painting thing ?? ;) loool ^____^ Well, I'm horrible with traditional mediums, and U are very talented ! ^____~ Anyway, I'm so happy an artist so talented likes my draws [face_mischief] Thankyou !!!

Han > I'm happy U like the new colour [face_mischief] It's not airbrush, actually lighter strokes, and I discover the Blend tool [face_peace]
  13. Tahi Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yes, yes, continue this theme you must. :)

These are gorgeous. I love the look of utter contentment on Luke's face, and your Mara is very cool.

The H/L piece is wonderful, and I liked the way you did Leia's expression. There's a kind of a hint of the desperation she must have been feeling right up until the moment they were safe. It's subtle but it's there - amazing. =D=

We're very grateful to you for the A/T pieces - the more A/T the better. :) Especially now with what's happening in canon. :(

I'm a big fan of Lando and Tendra - any chance you could do one of them? (If it's any use, I tend to imagine Sigourney Weaver as a potential Tendra. :) )
  14. Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Continue this you must I agree, they really are beautiful and the new coloring technique looks great. I really like the young Luke/Mara image with that peaceful pause, and the Han and Leia is really sweet. Can just imagine him trying to carry her across the threshold into the Falcon.
  15. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Tahi posted
    Yes, yes, continue this theme you must. happy

These are gorgeous. I love the look of utter contentment on Luke's face, and your Mara is very cool.

The H/L piece is wonderful, and I liked the way you did Leia's expression. There's a kind of a hint of the desperation she must have been feeling right up until the moment they were safe. It's subtle but it's there - amazing. applause

We're very grateful to you for the A/T pieces - the more A/T the better. happy Especially now with what's happening in canon. sad

I'm a big fan of Lando and Tendra - any chance you could do one of them? (If it's any use, I tend to imagine Sigourney Weaver as a potential Tendra. happy )

Ohh Thank U very much [face_batting]
    I will try to draw Lando & Tendra for U ^^

for now I have new lineart

Cade Skywalker and Darth Talon from the Legacy comics

[image=http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9414/cadetalonsketchfe0.jpg]

Talon is Cade's teacher in the comic and they have a 'thing' going on, hehehe:* Loooooove this pairing <3<3<3<3<3 they suit eachother ;)

Talon's tatoos took a long time, just under 2 hours... hmmmmmmmmm '^___^

Coloured version coming soon;)

/>/>
  16. earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    love that new picture with those nice colours. Great job.
  17. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thank U very much earlybird [face_love]

Job complete

Seduction
    [image=http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1408/14cadetalon2kc2.jpg]

I wish this paring to last [face_praying] I love them sooooo much !!!

I think I like the lineart more. It sort of a black and white mono type thing. I think it is more interesting
  18. Tahi Jedi Knight

star 5
    Wow - I haven't read the Legacy comics yet but I've heard good things about them. I really like your Cade. He has a kind of funky "Egyptian" look that makes him look kind of noble and also mysterious. And Talon is great. Those tattoos must have taken ages as they're so intricate. Very exotic looking lady. :) Great work and fun, too. =D=
  19. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thank U very much Tahi
    I really appreciate all your comment on my work
    I am fan of egyptian art... I think it is wonderful !
    Cade is very mysterious loooool... I recommend you read Legacy comics they are so cool !
  20. earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Loved your Cade and Talon, nice colourings and pose.
  21. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thank U too earlybird ^^

Since I read LotF, I'm afraid by the future of Jacen and Allana's relation...
    Allana is so sweet with him... but with recent events this relation will disappear...probably...snif

So I want to see somes sweet moments between them...

Jacen & Allana
    [image=http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4533/16jacenandallanazf0.jpg]

And one of my favourite pairings, Darth Caedus and Tenel Ka ^___^
    I hope she go the right way... (Jacen's way !! MUHAHAHA lol ;))

The Sith Lord and his Queen

[image=http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7659/15caedustk2qf8.jpg]

And LandoXTendra to Tahi-san

Charm
    [image=http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/9735/13landoandtendraoq9.jpg]

Hope U like it ^___^

Does anyone watch 24? It is a very good american tv show. Me and my friends are fans of it, or more... Jack Bauer... [face_love]
    So I draw Jack for my friend as a Birthday present

[image=http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1361/17jackbauerhp8.jpg]

It is a very large update as my exam is finished kyaaaaa ;) I do not have to go to school anymore !! ^___^

Finally I was offered some work on a fan comic... it is nice but the story doesn't inspire me a lot.
    May be I do some of my own ? ...Would it be of interest ? ^___^

bye
    Kiyume
  22. earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Love your style and colouring. So intense and nice ones. Great to draw comics.
  23. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Whaaa!! I've missed so much in here!!! :_| ;) LOVE the Cade/Darth Talon piece (I haven't read the Legacy comics, either, but have sort of picked up on some of the yarn--he apprentices with a Sith, eh...? Isn't that typical Skywalker stuff...? **giggling** )--kind of hot, as well as descriptive! I think you did a great job with Cade--keeping to your own unique style while including all his distinct characteristics. And only TWO HOURS for all of Talon's tattoos?! **faint** Wow--props to you on that...it would've taken me two MONTHS!! lol! The Caedus/TK kiss is so passionate--I could so see TK swept up by him this way, in spite of her fears and reservations about him now; love has a way of blinding those in love, it seems. Beautiful colors and intense emotion in that one! And him with Allana is a bittersweet thing: I had that feeling the entire time he was with her during the "kidnap" incident in LotF--all of his brutality and oppressive actions purported to "keep Allana safe..." **shaking head** It's a lovely piece, and the details are wonderful--her toys and the room, and Caedus in a simple shirt and pants, on the floor with his little girl... The "24" piece is great, too--like I said above of the Cade image: your ability to capture a character in your own unique style is just fabulous--something that a lot of artists have difficulty with (myself included!)--you got Jack's scowl and likeness here very well (and your friend must've been delighted with this!)! And HUGE congrats on the comic offer! Keep us updated on how that goes--kudos and best of luck with that! =D==D=

FF
  24. Glitbiter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hi Falcon-sama !! woooooow I miss your thoughts so much :_| ... I am so pleased you are back !! [:D]

I love Legacy !! [face_love] soooo good and the art is beautiful...

Glad U like my Allana ^___^ I love to see moments like that and its true and maybe normal that they are few :_|... however I fear that they will not see each other again and there will be no more sweet moments... this is my motivation

Poor little Allana !! I feel for her during her kidnapping... she must want to know her father but it is very traumatic.
  25. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
    That's huge!! Congratulations [:D]

The images rock. I especially like the J/TK one [face_love] The Allana one was sooo sweet [face_love] and Tendra and Lando just crack me up :D
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.