main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Kiyuuchan's Anime *update 3/23*Mother's day theme, Leia/Jaina, others. And Ben Skywalker ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Glitbiter, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Yes, this one works for me! (the others didn't) LOvely piece :)

2. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    This is so touching, so beautiful! The style, particularly for this moment, works so well: just the expressions, the emotion and tone...all just beautiful! I have to agree with every one of Tahi's points--that Leia looks almost disbelieving, but also overjoyed, while Han looks both protective and delighted; Allana, however, has her father's indomitable spirit and energy, we can easily tell--those eyes say it all, with the bright sparkle and wink! [face_love] So lovely, and just so well done! A beautiful interpretation of the moment! =D= I can't tell you how happy I was to be able to see this wonderful piece! :D

FF

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Thanks for the link to your thread over in the Cade Fan Club! I really like your work and the variety of subjects that you choose.
    Luke and Mara have been my favorite SW couple since forever and this is a beautiful piece. [face_love]

Again, I LOVE it!!! :D Cade/Deliah are my Legacy OTP, but Cade/Talon are a delicious guilty pleasure. [face_blush] They're just so durn HOT together. [face_mischief] [face_devil]

4. Kiyuuchan

Kiyuuchan Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2008
    [face_love] Thank U !!!

Christmas is soon...

this is the time to spend with family, so I give U a fanart about my favourite family:
    Jacen, Tenel Ka & Allana [face_love]

Protective
    [image=http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9955/protectivers2.jpg]

Falcon-sama > I'm so happy U like my interpretation ! ^___^
    I really appreciate all your comments
    And I'd like to tell U that U give me lots of confidence ![face_love]

JediTrace > your welcome & thanks ! ;) I'm so happy my little artworks are appreciated ^^
    I like your OTP... like my favourite [face_love]

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    And that is such a lovely picture. And in that same style as the others.

Lovely[face_love] Brilliant colours

6. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Ohh, this is really gorgeous. [face_love] Once again I'm really enjoying your style and I love the colouring for the characters. [face_love]

The one of Jacen, TK and Allana is also lovely. I love how much you "characterize" the characters with your colourings! [face_love]

7. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Thanks a lot ! [face_love]

I have been playing a lot of playstation with the start of my christmas holiday loooool ^___^
    My favourite is Shin Megami Tensei games... They are so stylish ! ^___^ The artist has a wonderful balance of manga and realism.
    And it give me lots of idea to improve my work and look for characters [face_mischief]

Ben's look was a little influenced by Minato Arisato
    When I see him, I think it is an almost perfect style for Ben [face_love]

So here is my last job... Luke & Ben Skywalker [face_love]

Invincible
    [image=http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4458/invincibleay3.jpg]

I love their relationship in LotF (from Inferno and later)
    Mara's death, though it was sad... I disagree it is meaningless as some people say
    It has reconciled father and son...and they walk out of darkness together ^___^

well I am thinking about their relationship a lot ^^ and would like to see more moments when they are close... I hope to in Fate of the Jedi next book series [face_mischief]
    maybe this is one vision that I could see when I read the book...

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    These are both really sweet!! I love TK especially in the first, and Ben and Luke holding hands and walking out of the darkness is cute :)

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely new one Kiyuuchan and nice pose and colours.

Oilpaintings take a lot longer to make;) sometimes at least 10 layers are needed.

10. Jedi_Amelia

Jedi_Amelia Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2008
    Hello,

I saw your art in the Allana fanclub. I love your drawings of her. They are just as I would imagine her to look like in anime.

All your Jacen and Tenel Ka stuff is so beautiful. I love Sith Lord and his Queen I can really feel the passion in this one. I don't mean to nitpick but Tenel Ka's left arm is missing and in some you have drawn it in. :confused:

Grandparents is sooooo good. I love the shininess and sparklies and happiness of it. Allana looks so cheeky with her wink, and a lot like Jacen. The character you've given her is amazing! :D

And your recent, with Jacen, Tenel Ka and Allana all snuggled up is definitely my favourite. You made Allana soooooo cuuute! [face_love] And the colouring is gorgeous.

There is hardly any fanart of Allana, but yours is the best I have seen. Please draw more of her we need more Allana! :D

11. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Thank U very much Jedi_Amelia ! It's very nice [face_love]
    I'm happy U like my interpretations ^___^ And to see some more Allana's fans [face_mischief]
    Maybe on DeviantArt there is some Allana ?
    If not, I have no problem to continue to draw her ;)

12. Jedi_Amelia

Dec 27, 2008
    Yes, please draw more of her! I looked on deviant art for pictures of her and there are not many, and they are not very good :(
    I can finally see some good Allana art, thank you for creating these [:D]

If you have time or get stuck for ideas I would like to see more Ben Skywalker too. There are so few pictures of him. I like your Ben in Invincible, he has a cute, cheeky expression [face_love] And more J/TK would be nice [face_batting] Please :)

13. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    This christmas some of us are a little fanart'team ^___^

My job was Han Solo... lucky me [face_love]

So this is my little christmas gift to HanSolo29

[image=http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5028/xmashanaf3.jpg]

Gambatte !! And merry christmas !!! [:D]

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    love that picture of your Han and his Christmas tree[:D]

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    That's really cute!! I love the colors.

16. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    It is indeed very cute!

=D=

17. Jedi_Amelia

Dec 27, 2008
    Bishieeeeeeeee!;)

That's gorgeous [face_love] Love the sexy bishie style!

18. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Thank U very much ! [face_love]

Tonight is the last of my little holiday :( I go back to college tomorrow !!

For christmas my sister got me Clone Wars dvd ^___^ so my last job:

Cute Ahsoka Tano
    [image=http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1606/ashokaxj6.jpg]

19. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Very cute! She's lovely (and I want her shoes, dangit! :p ) and the background is really beautiful.

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    She is very nice and yes that background is just stunning beautiful

21. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    [face_love] Thank U !! [:D]

But the background is only made up of somes photoshop brushes ^___^

22. Jedi_Amelia

Dec 27, 2008
    :eek: WOW!! That is just beautiful [face_love][face_love][face_love]

She's so pretty.Much nicer than the real Ahsoka! I LOVE her eyes!! gorgeous :D And her outfit is way cooler too.
    And yes the background is lovely and fits perfectly with the mood. The screen behind her looks very japanesey/anime :D

Awesome =D=

23. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Wow - I've missed so much!

First, the Jacen + family drawing. I love this, especially the look in Jacen's eyes. I think it's interesting that he's awake while the others sleep - a suggestion that he's not as at peace as he would like to be? The eyes look a little troubled - just a little. You're very good at these subtleties. :) I like the protective pose with his hand touching TK's hair. The colours are beautiful, and I like that soft background. It really sets the mood. I notice you use the spiral quite a bit. You might be interested to know that in Maori art that coiling spiral is used a lot too. It's based on the young punga fern (koru) which has tendrils that spiral like that. It symbolises endurance, fertility, growth. :)

Invincible: fantastic! I really love the mood in this - there's togetherness but also brooding and implied bloodshed and violence in that background. It shows IMO that their bond has been forged through such things - loss, blood, war. Luke's face shows that. His eyes look as if they are staring right at us - piercing but with a hint of hauntedness. I love also that his hand appears to be touching Ben's. And he's slightly ahead of his son - protective to an extent, but not TOO protective - as Ben would wish. :) Ben still has hints of his youthful cheek, but his face is still very composed for a kid's. The comparison between their mouths is really cool - you have them similar as to be expected, and yet Luke's has a sad twist to it - a little hardened, reflecting what he has been through. You imbue eyes with so much emotion - and hints of emotion. =D=

The Ahsoka one is cute. :) I like the spirals in the background here. They're different in mood entirely from those in the Protective pic - there they were peaceful - here they're perky. Like Ahsoka. Her eyes are great - kind of dreamy, and very full of life. The green leaves and shoots help create a mood of youthfulness and hope. Really lovely. :)

Christmas Han: Wooow, sister - why didn't Santa leave something like that under my tree? ;) Sex on a stick - and cheeky with it. A fun picture. :D

Loved them all. Awesome.

24. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Your Ahsoka is adorable and I agree with the others, the background is gorgeous.=D=

25. shinigami-orihime

shinigami-orihime Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2009
    Hey, just wanted to say I really love your art! :) The way you draw the characters and the interactions between them is perfect. I think my favorites would have to be Rivalry, that is hilarious~! all the amazing Jacen and Tenel Ka pictures, it's great how you have shown the different stages of their relationship~ Oh and the ones with Jaina <3 They're all awesome and going through this thread I was just like wow wow wow LOL ;)

You're doing a great job so keep it up~! :D
    =D==D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.