main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Kiyuuchan's Anime *update 3/23*Mother's day theme, Leia/Jaina, others. And Ben Skywalker ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Glitbiter, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiyuuchan

Kiyuuchan Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2008
    Ohh thank U so much everyone ! [face_love] xx I'm so happy U like her ^___^

Shinigami-Orihime : That's very nice, Thank U [face_mischief] and Welcome xx I am wondering about your username if it is because of Orihime from Bleach ? ^___^

I find the cover for the first in the Fate of the Jedi sereies in this thread
    I am so excited for the book !! And it have Ben Skywalker as the protagonist [face_love] he have become a favourite character of mine

I heard it will have a father-son cover, I was very much looking forward to that but not as expected. The cover is very disappointing :_| so much could have been done with that !! And this is their choice ?! I am so disappointed by the lack of creativity and a good artist :_|:_|

Their relationship still interest me at this time, so I think to do my own father-son cover version [face_mischief] I feel I must so I do not have to feel disappointed when I see the book ;)

2. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Well, I have another little update ^^

And I have the pleasure to draw for Tahi again (on my new photoshop cs4 !!! ^___~)

[image=http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2600/anakintahirilz4.jpg]

Hope U like it ! ^___^ .:edit:. the next version with Anakin's eye as ice-blue... can't believe I forgot THAT ahhck ! Thanks Tahi to remind me ^^

I still have no title. I know what it meant to represent though I have trouble giving a few words to my art. I'll let Tahi name it :)

And this I draw for my friend who is sick xx

[image=http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3411/lsketchyla1.jpg]

It is the character L from manga/anime Death Note [face_love] he's our favourite ;)
    L's bio
    Not the best... It just a 15 min sketch in Painter ^___^

I don't know if I should post my anime here... maybe on occasion ? :)

I'll be very busy this evening cleaning my house in preparation for my friend visiting ^___^ All of upstairs is sparkling lol. I really like this friend which is why I do it :)

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    lovely pictures and poses again. Like your style

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    [face_laugh]

Great and cute. You make me enjoy Manga art again!

5. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Oh wow! That is amazing, Kiyuuchan. I love it, and it captures the whole mood of the moment beautifully. Anakin looks quite besotted with Tahiri - his eyes are kind of dreamy looking - and at the same time, he's also looking a wee bit tentative, almost as if he's holding his breath waiting to see what her reaction will be. LOL

Her expression is priceless - total amazement that he could and would actually write a poem. It's very cute - and her eyes are just perfect; all wide and incredulous and happy at the same time. :) And I like the way she's just reaching out to gently touch his arm. The mouth is great, too - you can almost see and hear her catching her breath and gaping.

I love Anakin's jacket - it's very Corellian. ;) I'd almost swear he has his fingers crossed on that hand that is slightly hidden. :D Hoping the poem is going to work.

And I also like the way you've done the background to that section of poem - it looks like parchment, and at the same time it suggests the chill of the desert nights and the glaring brightness of the desert light. Awesome.

The background to Anakin and Tahiri is romantic, and I also like the festive touch with the decorations. The mood is fun and yet also romantic - innocent, young love. [face_love]

A title? How about: Words from the heart. :)

Thnak you so much for this. [:D] Very happy indeed. [face_dancing]

Your character L is very cute, too - quite mischievous.

6. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Your work is amazing, I love it. Especially the one with Tahiri and Anakin, called Still Here. It was beautiful. [face_love]

7. shinigami-orihime

shinigami-orihime Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2009
    Excellent work again! =D= I really love your work with Anakin and Tahiri, that's a stunning piece!~ The use of textures gives everything a bit of depth, and the expressions and colour are wonderful! :D Really well done :)

And L is cute too. I have heard of Death Note and that it is good, but I haven't seen it yet. I might start now, you've intrigued me ;)

Yep my username is a nod to Orihime, she's my favourite femme in Bleach [face_love]

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww, cute A/T!! And I like L too :)

9. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Aw, I love A/T! [face_love] How cute is that, her expression and his--so open and sweet, so tender! Beautiful job with that, and the setting is quite nice, too! I also like the sketchy quality to "L"--it's very fluid, and has a lovely energy because of that. Nice! :D

FF

10. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    Your work is continually getting better! Keep up the awesome work!

11. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Oooooo... Thanks for all the compliments !! wheeeeee ^___^

Azure-san > wow, thanks <333 and I'm drawing my own short manga now, if U want I can PM U the chapters.

Tahi-san > I had *my* fingers crossed too ! ^___~ I love that U love it [:D] you're so welcome as always xx
    Anakin is looking nervous because well, you never know with girls ^___~ I think she's happy with it, ne ? ^^
    The little lanterns was my favorite eeeeeeee !! <333 And the stars, I really do like stars o_O ... and I think starry nights are perfect for young romances [face_love]

Princess > I'm very happy to hear that ^___~ Thank U !
    And I haven't seen U for a long time [:D] I'm glad U are back now, hopefully for a while xx

[face_love][face_love][face_love]Love all of U xx[face_love][face_love][face_love]

Well, VALENTINE'S DAY !!

with Mara Jade
    Please click on full veiw as much as U can, or U miss all the details ! >>>

[image=http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5301/maravalentinepinkwj9.jpg]

Romantic pink version
    or happy yellow, because I couldn't decide

I know I change my colouring like every update, and SURPRISE ? it is changed again. I LIKE this style, especially the skin, so most of it is staying **cheer** However, I will NEVER do hair like that again eh.

This year I'm without a date for Valentine's :_| So tomorrow I will spend with some friends and have a nice meal ^___^

Have a good Valentines everyone ! ^___^
    And I will post something for the girls later xx

12. Jedi_Amelia

Jedi_Amelia Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2008
    OMG Kiyuuchan!!! :eek: Mara is just stunningly beautiful (and sexy!) The skin and eyes have gorgeous tones and color. Those eyes are quite striking. The hair is the best, AMAZING detail!!! I love the way it looks like flames and sorta reflects her personality.

I like the yellow background better because it really sets off her hair IMO :)

Anakin and Tahiri is amazing too! They're expressions are so sweet and innocent, especially Anakin's he looks soooo cuuute [face_love] And I love they're clothes, really cool! The sky is really good and detailed too :)

LOve your style. Your work is always so detailed in the drawing and in showing bits of the character's personality. Can I have PMs for updates please, I don't want to miss anymore!

13. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow, those are fabulous!!! The hair must have taken a while, but it looks so amazing. Very, very awesome =D= And I love the colors :)

Don't feel bad, I'm in your position, except my girls went home this weekend :(

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely picture of Mara and fabulous coloring

15. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    WOW!! Mara is FABULOUS!!! The coloring is spectacular!!

- Serena

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005

17. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Wow - Mara is gorgeous. I love the swirls of silk to balance her swirling hair. It creates a wonderful sense of freedom and energy - a free spirit. :) Her eyes are beautiful - spirited. I think "spirit" is an important motif in the drawing actually - as she looks like a spirit with that swirling ribboned silk. Lovely patterning.

Her eyes are challenging and a little mischievous. Very cute, but strong - that strength comes through in the smooth lines of her body. Awesome. =D=

I think I prefer the pink Mara - not quite sure why. More subtle maybe? But they're both amazing.

Ooh - and Anakin's eyes look gorgeous. Thanks. :)

18. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Oooo! Mara's Valentine's Day painting is GORgeous!! =D==D= I adore the hair (and it must've taken freakin' forever!), and the colors are lovely--man, this would have to be a Luke-fantasy, this one! :p ;) Just beautiful!

FF

19. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    [:D]Thank U very much everyone ![:D]

Amelia-chan I want to do something sexy this valentines ;) and Mara is my choice for female. I love her character, and cuz she's described in the books as very pretty, this is how I want my version to be ^___^ I just *adore* red hair, I think it's the pretty colour :3
    Of course U may have PMs, thanks a lot honey ^___^

Nat-chan Thanks [:D] We'll have a good time without boys ;)

Azure-san *^___^* No problem !

Tahi-san Thanks again for your wonderful insights ^___^ The pose is inspired from a model in a magazine, she had swirling hair which gave me the idea, but, uh, she wasn't wearing anything ! [face_blush][face_shhh] I had to give her something to wear lol ;) Ribbons are used a lot in anime.
    Mara is really defiant. I can see her making a challenge out of it, so I had to make the eyes harder than usual to reflect that. I can see her being confidant in that position, but not entirely comfortable, that is what I am hoping to portray.

Falcon-sama LOL !! The model I took the pose from was actually nude, but that would probably be a fantasy to cause heart failiure muahahahaha ! Yup, the hair took a hell of a long time, but it was worth it ^___^ Thanks a lot !

20. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Time for an update ! Did these over the week. They all Jacen/Tenel Ka, my favourite [face_love][face_love]

Dark Nest inspired

[image=http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/461/jtkkiss.jpg]

[image=http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1905/jtkromance.jpg]

Young Jedi Knights inspired
    [image=http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4816/jtkcute.jpg]

and YJK Jacen <3 I feel close to his character because we both LOVE animals ^___^
    [image=http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9306/animalloverp.jpg]

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely and funny pictures and great artworks.

The last one with the bird in the nest and the mouse was real fun[face_laugh]

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Looking at those... [face_love]... I claim they should re-name DARK NEST into BRIGHT NEST... :p

They are gorgeous. =D=

Especially Jacen´s ANIMAL FARM... he, he... [face_laugh]

23. Jedi_Amelia

Jedi_Amelia Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2008
    You know I love J/TK [face_love]
    These are incredible artworks! I love them all! You make a fangirl very happy [face_dancing]
    The first one has beautiful colors, and the others are so vibrant and cool!
    YJK Jacen is sweet and funny with all his pets. Probably my favorite of the bunch. I love the way you did his hair, and his expression is adorable! It's exactly how I imagine him =D=

24. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Wow! These are awesome. The two DN pics really capture the almost "despairing" passion between those two. The second one especially has a kind of sense of premonition there in TK's eyes. It adds an edge to the mood in the pic - quite angsty. :) Nicely layered in terms of emotion. I notice the background shows a sun's rays partially obscured by the shadows of TK's and Jacen's heads - again that sense of bad things coming, of light about to be snuffed out.

I love the mood in the YJK pic - with them both blushing and looking giggly. And the background is happy and bright. You're so good at capturing moods. :)

I have to say that the last one is my favourite, and that may well be because, like you, I like animals. But I think it's more because you've captured young Jacen so beautifully. I like his slightly goofy look. :) And those big brown eyes are so peaceful and at peace. I also like your choice of earth colours, as that evokes his connection (at that time) to nature.

Such variety there. =D= Wonderful pics.

25. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Thank U !! [face_love]

Earlybird That was my favourite to draw ;)

Azure-san LOL, yes Jacen's animal farm [face_laugh][face_love]

Amelia-chan Teehee, thought you'd like these ^___^
    I'm glad to be of service [face_mischief] and that U like my Jacen interpretation ^^

Tahi-san I LOVE YJK Jacen, not so much what he's become after NJO but still he's Jacen... [face_love]
    I never actually noticed I used earth colours [face_thinking] That's a cool analogy ^___^
    I'm glad U like animals too ! The cat Jacen has is my cat Cleopatra [face_love] My cat is funny, she steals my pencils and eats my erasers ! [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.