main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Knee Cracking Correllian Day (Han, Luke, C-3PO) one shot humor.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by brodiew, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    ?You should have seen the look on your face,? Luke said to a happily drugged Han Solo. ?It was pretty funny.?

?My flace, huh?? Han slurred. ?Whah about the slumersalt down the ramm??

?Yeah, I wish I had a holo camera with me,? Luke replied with a grin. ?You kept rolling even after the sickening crunch of your impact with the ramp.?

?On Correllia Day, snow less,? Han said, wincing in pain as he shifted slightly in the hospital bed. ?Did you bring some ale for me??

?Han, you?re already pretty high on pain killers. Throwing ale into that mix wouldn?t be a good idea.?

Han appear to sober and his formerly relaxed face became serious. He lifted his right arm and pointed at Luke. ?Do you know a prouder Correllian??

?No.?

?Then kriffing get me some ale! I won?t be left out of the celebration!?

?How does your knee feel?? Luke asked, trying to change the subject.

?You mean the asteroid field of bone and ripped cartilage that use to be my knee??

Luke nodded.

?The droids have given me all the pain meds they can and it still hurts like hell. How many times have I been down that Falcon?s ramp? Hundreds? Thousands of times. ?

?It?ll be over soon, Han,? Luke said sending soothing feelings to the other man through the Force. ?Your knee replacement surgery is only a couple of hours away. By the way, your speech has improved. All I have to do is get you agitated and you?re coherent again.?

?Laugh it up, Luke. When I?m better, we?ll have words.?

?We?re having words right now, Han. What do you want to say??

?Just shut up, Luke. I?m tired and I need some rest before they start cutting.?

Okay,? Luke said. ?But there?s one more thing.?

?What??

?There is one more visitor that wants to wish you good luck.?

?Who??

Luke backed out of the room and C-3PO shuffled in. ?Captain Solo, I?m so glad to see that you are no worse for wear. The surgeons at this hospital are top notch and should have your replacement parts installed in no time at all. You don?t know how much it means to me that we will be sharing mechanical parts.?

?Share what? Luke!?

?Master Luke had some other duties to attend to. He asked that I stay with you until Mistress Leia is able to come and relieve me.?

?Wonderful,? Han grumbled.

?Thank you, Sir.?

?You do realize that ?Master Luke? is in grave danger, don?t you Godlenrod??

?HE IS?? C-3PO wailed and turned toward the door.

?Not right this minute...? Han said in a sing song voice, laced with menace. ?But he will be.?

?OH?What can I do?? C-3PO fretted.

Han tried to sit up in his bed, but failed with a painful grunt.

?You could get me some Correllian Ale, 3PO!? Han said through clenched teeth.

?How will that help Master Luke??

Han smiled as best he could and took hold of the droid?s arm.

?Oh!? C-3PO gasped as he was man handled.

?Listen to me, 3PO. By helping me, you help him. I?m the one he?s in danger from. Get it??

?I think I do.?

?Now?would you kindly get me some Ale??

?Of course, Sir.?

C-3PO shuffled from the room and Han let out a long, relaxing sigh. Oh, yes, Luke would pay.

2. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    [face_laugh] This was very amusing! I loved Han's slurred speech at the beginning, and how he promised Luke that they'd 'have words' later.

Han must have done something to make Luke mad earlier, for him to sic C3PO on him!

Nice job!

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    By helping me, you help him. I?m the one he?s in danger from. Get it??

[face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I've gotta love Han's logic!

And how typical he would still want some ale on the verge of going into surgery :rolleyes:

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]
    This was too funny, brodiew! Loved it! Great job!!
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

5. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Love your Han pieces![face_laugh] Nice tribute to St pattys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.