main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Knight Errant... In case you didn't know... Novel came out today!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Nov 10, 2010.

1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    John Jackson Miller, who brought you Knights of the Old Republic has a new Comic out there peoples.

It's Knight Errant and takes place a really really really long time ago in the Galaxy Far, Far Away that we all love...

It's worth checking out. Finally a heroine. A heroine Jedi.

There will be a novel tie in due out around the first of the year (I think?)

2. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    I can't believe how much of this KOTOR era stuff I've read and still have no idea what's going on.
    I need a timeline for this era (and not just for the novels) that tells me where each part relates to each other.

3. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Go to Mid South Con in Memphis in March... pick John Jackson Miller's brain... LoL...

The novel came out today...

Good to see you back on here!!!

I might see what I can work up and post here for a time line that might help out with such...

4. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    He might be the only one in the universe that's got it all straight. Or at least I hope he does.

5. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Is anyone reading this book yet? I might have to break down and actually buy this book if it's any good because the library doesn't seem to want to get it. They usually get all the new books.

6. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I'm reading it and I'm liking it pretty well, but I like John Jackson Miller's writing style. He has several e-books as well that I've read... Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith that you might can find on-line for free to see if he peaks your interest. I know they were free kindle downloads...

I haven't had as much time as I would like to read it with my course load this semester but so far, I like it.