main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Knight Of Darkness-(V/P romance with a twist)AU(10/01) Rewrote the mush of the last post.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sabrelight, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    They need a lot of hot burning love to heat up the place!

2. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    It's cold, they need to get hot...

hmmm!

Types away furiously!

3. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    It's cold, they need to get hot...

hmmm!

Types away furiously!

4. SandOfDesert

SandOfDesert Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2005
    Hi sabrelight [:D]

I am so happy that you update this beautiful story. I take a real pleasure reading it. Please continue if you can . You are a wonderful writer. =D=

A faithful reader [face_love]

5. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks sand of desert.

I was supposed to make another post this weekend but We had unexpected guests and so I may post next week end.

6. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    I've loved this story from the beginning and I'm so happy to see you updating it again!! Many of my favorite stories the author's have left and the story gets thrown by the waste side. I've also gotten my best friend to read this one and get up to date so we are anxiously awaiting new chapters!!! Looking forward to future reading!! :*

7. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks for reading Anakins girl, I happy too to be able to write again. It's incredible what DRL goes through to stop one desperate fanficer from making the next post. Anyway I do hope I can make some posts before I'm caught up in the storm again. And thanks for getting another reader I'm sort of short of readership at the moment-only the really really faithful ones are left to egg me on.

8. immortalimp83

immortalimp83 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2007
    You updated! Yay! It made my day when I got home from my hospital stay to see a PM that said you'd updated this story. Please keep writing! It's wonderful as always. I need lots to read while I recover right now... I hope they work out their issues quick, but I guess there's nothing like the "We need body heat" excuse to make 2 people work things out fast. ~Anastasia

9. Anakins-girl

May 20, 2005
    Consider this post another "egg on"! [face_laugh] ;)

10. DountCooku

DountCooku Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2006
    A very interesting story. Please add me to your PM list. Thanks!

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    immortalimp:I'm glad there was something to cheer you up while you are recovering. Hope its nothing serious-your illness I mean.

Stay tuned for the coming 'confrontation' between our favorite couple.

Anakin's girl: Keep egging and I'll keep typing. Thanks!

DountCooku: Thanks. ANd you are in the list, anyone who leaves feedback gets a PM for the next post.

12. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I'm hoping to post by tomorrow-that is if a hundred things don't go wrong.

Keeping fingers tightly crossed.

13. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Just need to reread it but unfortunately didn't get the time over the weekend. I tried very hard. Sorry guys.

14. Anakins-girl

May 20, 2005
    Waiting patiently!!! [face_batting]

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Working! Meanwhile up!

16. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    OK I have the next post-Hope it is not too cumbersome. Beleive me I tried to edit it but every time I read it I was tempted to add more details.

Typhos and errors might pop up. Its just impossible to correct errors if one keeps adding more lines and more dialogus.

Padmé opened her eyes lazily and rolled onto her back. The bed was soft and warm and? huge. Everything in the Baron?s summer resort was huge and made on a grand scale.

The first thing she noticed now was the spectacular view before her. The entire wall on front of the bed was a series of floor to ceiling transparesteel panels, letting in the full sun. And the view it gave her was breath taking.

Lofty white peaks glared sharply against the deep azures sky which was clear as a sheet, blotted only by a flock of white winged birds wheeling care freely in the bright sun.

She looked around the room; it was probably as big as the landing verandah in her Coruscant apartment had been. One side sported a sizable fireplace before which was spread a white fur rug. ?Synthfur? she muttered to herself, the size of it was too big to belong to any real animal.

In one corner, near a narrow door was a small com center besides which was a small but ornately carved dining table with four chairs.

The curtains, wall fixtures and frescoes on the ceiling all indicated a past grandeur. Clearly the Baron?s ancestors had been the ruling family here since a long time.

She stretched and rolled onto her side again. She would have liked to just go back to sleep; she wasn?t fully recovered, still very susceptible to fatigue and envied Anakin?s energy to go for so long without rest. The last time he?d slept was when the medics had drugged him on his trip from Manera to the Destructor.

She wondered where he was now; whether he?d decided to take a separate room. The thought frightened her-she didn?t want to be in this vast room alone, especially at night, when she was usually tormented by nightmares of her ordeal on the ship. On another note things would be less complicating if they took separate accommodations. All they did when they were alone together was to argue and fight and bicker.

Padmé sighed; having him take another room would solve some immediate problems but not the real ones. She slid out of the bed reluctantly and turned to straighten the sheets and stared.

?Anakin was here,? she whispered. The sheets on the other side of the bed were mussed up.

?That is one question answered.? She said tapping her chin.

?No! That?s two questions answered.? He had rested here in the same room which meant that he was mad at her but not mad enough to choose to boycott her completely. That was fine with her. He could be around so that she would be secure in his presence but his animosity would keep him on the far side of the bed. Fine, fine she thought smiling. ?Just the way I want it.?

On their arrival at the villa, Kate, the server droid, had led them into the grand dining hall-grand as in big enough to pass off for a smash ball court-and served them with a delicious hot breakfast

Anakin had been reticent to the point of rudeness but knowing he was still seething at her she?d not tried to converse. Later after dessert he?d stood staring out through the huge viewing gallery pointedly ignoring her and not letting her forget that he was displeased with her. She?d sat by the open fireplace for some time then asked the droid for directions to the bedroom where after a warm luxurious bath she?d gone to bed.

Now dressed in her warmest clothes and a thick over-coat borrowed from Hiera?s cache of clothing she ventured out to look for him.

A tremendous roaring from somewhere within the building led her to the hanger bay where as predicted she found her husband doing what he likes best; tinkering with machines.

In the center of the hanger stood an oversized speeder bike it was more akin to a small speeder. The noise came from the two twin engines bulging out on eith

17. SITHTIFF

SITHTIFF Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2006
    Hurrah!!!! Thank you for the update :) Tsk Tsk Anakin....less fantasizing and more doing. I enjoyed the wild ride though...very visual! Anyway, thanks again and please update soon.

18. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks sithtiff

Will have to sent PMs, later when I get the time.

19. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  20. Anakins_Fallen_Angel

Anakins_Fallen_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    Wow this story is really amazing, ive been hooked reading it, please add me to the pm list id like to keep reading it, keep up the good work
    thanks

21. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks, thanks fallen angel. Hey I'm getting new readers! Does happy dance.

22. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Ok, I've been lurking for a while so if you would, please add me to the pm list please- this is quite intriguing.

23. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks for delurking Fitjedi. I'll put you on that list.

24. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    Great update,I hope padme is going to be okay.Well anakin can be partly forgiven since he was thinking about her lol!!Can't wait for more=D=[face_peace]

25. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Naadi. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier but I'm having a problem with logging into the JC. Can't get past the home page and for this reason I could not PM anybody to alert them to the new post. Anyone else having this problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.