Saga Knight Of Darkness-(V/P romance with a twist)AU(10/01) Rewrote the mush of the last post.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sabrelight, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. BattousaiCV Jedi Knight

star 1
    What a hound! Loved the chapter =D=
  2. naadi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow tht was a really hot chapter,she finally gave in lol!!Hopefully vader can defeat the monster and they can get back to what they started lol!!Ca'nt wait for more!!
  3. Onimi-fav Jedi Padawan

that was a great chapter! loved it
  4. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Force Ghost

star 3
    Could it be a Tuareg that disturbs the happy couple? I liked the mushiness.
  5. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Amidala66:He is so bad

Can't blame him really. He's been married more than a month and he's not even had that many kisses.

BattousaiCV: He's a hound
    They don't come any hungrier.

Naadi:Hopefully vader can defeat the monster and they can get back to what they started lol!!Ca'nt wait for more!!

Will he succeed or no, its all there in the next chapter.

Omni_fav:Thanks

Wanna-be-
    jedi:Could it be a Tuareg that disturbs the happy couple?You figure it out. Till then I'll be typing like mad-cuz the next post is all action. Don't know how many times I'll have to rewrite THAT one.
  6. FitJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ohhh not good!! I have a feeling things are going to be kind of crazy really quick. Update soon please.
  7. Mystralgurl Jedi Master

star 4
    Wait... all of this, and it's only been a month? Holy cow...
  8. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Fitjedi: I have a feeling things are going to be kind of crazy really quick.

You are close. Quite close.

Mystralgirl:Wait... all of this, and it's only been a month

LOL! Yes it's strange. In my fics one month equals to a real time year or so. But then GL's movies too last for a month or so in the movies but take years to make so don't penelise me! I'm just hoping that when thier kids are born then I can move faster if I move at the same pace I'll be finishing this fic somewhere in the year 2030-in other words this is a long fic, lots and lots of more twist and turns left to spring on you guys.
  9. michaellover Jedi Knight

star 3
    ?Rule number 144th? he reminded himself, ?Do not trust women who seem to suddenly grow amiable and friendly when just seconds before they were inflexible Rattona trees and refusing to even shake their heads in acknowledgment.?

Can I please have a minute alone with the thing?? Ipeomise to give him back almost in one piece
  10. JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Cute chapter! Left us with a cliffee, though. Oh, and I don't mind if you shorten my name - Serena Kenobi or just Serena is fine! People call me JediXman, but sometimes they miss the Serena and think I'm a guy. Lol.
  11. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Micheallover:Can I please have a minute alone with the thing?? Ipeomise to give him back almost in one piece

All you want. If you can get past Padme!!
    But it is not a good idea to play around with dangerous Sith lords. You could get your pretty neck squeezed-unless you are Padme Skywalker.

Serena:Left us with a cliffee I love leaving cliffees.

I don't mind if you shorten my name - Serena Kenobi or just Serena is fine!
    Whew, thanks. Besides being nice and short, Serena is a beautiful name.
  12. HCzGIRL481 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I do love this story- Vader never stops to amaze me...Padme/Vader banter is truly FUN to read!!
    GREAT fanfic, my friend=D=
  13. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
  14. Mirik Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wonder if Vader and Padme wil have a real chance to be left alone, to get lovey-dovey, without being interrupted either by harsh environemt, or their own temper [face_whistling]
  15. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Mirik:I wonder if Vader and Padme wil have a real chance to be left alone, to get lovey-dovey, without being interrupted either by harsh environemt, or their own temper

That what happens when personalities as diverse as these two decide to make a home together. They've had a lot of chances to be alone. But 80 percent of the time they are to blame for throwing it away and the remaining 20 percent of the time its the world around them that interfers about which nothing can be done but if they tried then they could be lovey-dovey a whole 80 percent of the time.

But don't worry-they'll manage to get together, Vader has set his mind to it-for how long can one evade a determined harmonal sith such as Darth Vader?

16. shookie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Phewww!! I found this story yesterday and man I haven't wanted to stop reading. Wow. This is one of the best stories. One thing though I need more mush PLEASE.. I can't wait until they finally ummm make the marriage official. I just hope it is a tender moment and not fullo of hate
  17. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Shookie: Welcome, new readers always welcomed.

I can't wait until they finally ummm make the marriage official. I just hope it is a tender moment and not fullo of hate

As you can see that Vader is really working to make the relatioship work. He has realised that despite his unbridled, unlimited powers force is just not going to work with Padme. So things are changing and events too may finally conspire to push them closer.
  18. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
  19. Kitten Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm all for Vader and Padme developing their relationship. Heaven knows they need little moments like this to help it; however, they should probably be taking the task at hand more seriously. It just gave the beast a chance to sneak up on them. Hopefully, they can make it out of this unscathed. [face_worried]
  20. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Kitten:Hopefully, they can make it out of this unscathed

Hopefully! We'll know in the next post. Which I am working on, I'm also working on rewriting the last post-I'm not happy with the mush.
  21. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
  22. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    No new post but I rwwrote the mush of the last post and reposted. Had post in two parts 76 & 77 because it became too long. (Go back to read post 76) Please tell me if readers approve or no. (I think I posted too the first time.)

POST NO 77
    He WAS falling, and his reflexes hadn?t yet kicked in, well, he had to go on manual. But before he could even arch his back and bring his legs up for a somersault.
    ?Thud!?
    He was flat on his back, grinning like a fool, his body stretched out a couple inches deep in the snow.

?Huh!? He exclaimed to himself, he had imagined he would be falling much further and landing hard on the solid rock below. He was relieved to find that he had fallen onto the flat hump of the knoll, just a couple of meters. But it had caught him by surprise-something new-no one had surprised him like that, not since Machi?s very first lessons in using the force. ?No! No! Since the groin kick that Padmé had dealt him? he corrected himself. She had done it again.

?Darn!? he exclaimed as he shook his head it was still fuzzy and stars were twinkling all around him.

Padmé?s snickering bought him back from heaven. She was still atop the pointed finger of rock and slapping her knees as she burst into laughter.

?You pushed me!? He exclaimed sticking his head up.

?Fair is fair, you pushed me on the pond and now we?re even.? She said, hands firmly on her hips.

Vader?s head went slack and fell back in the snow.

?I should have seen that coming.? he mumbled, ?especially when she became so sweet all of a sudden.? ?Rule number 144th? he reminded himself, ?Do not trust women who seem to suddenly grow amiable and friendly when just seconds before they were inflexible Rattona trees; refusing to even shake their heads in acknowledgment.?

Vader drew up his upper body using his elbows to prop him up.

?Pushing me off a precipice in revenge for a simple push is fair??

?Your face!? she said laughing, ?You should have seen the look on your face.? she said wiping her tears. ?I wish I had an imager to catch that stupid smile plastered on your face.?

?Pushing an unsuspecting man and nearly killing him isn?t funny at all?? He said chagrined.

?I didn?t see my face but I?ll be happy to see how you look while you are flying, you little?? Vader moved his hand and Padmé screamed as she swayed over and came flaying down towards him, he rolled away at the last minute and she landed with a resounding thud on the spot he?d just vacated; the air was sucked out of her belly.

?oww!? She cried. ?You did that on purpose.?

He grinned back at her, his head propped up in one hand as he lay on the snow. ?That was a funny stunt, I feel like my sides are splitting.? he said without laughing at all, ?could you, maybe, do it once more??

?You hurt me.? She said slamming down her fist on his leg but he moved it out of range before her punch connected and she hit the soft snow. She rose to her knees rubbing her lower belly. ?I hope you haven?t damaged anything, it won?t be my fault if my reproductive system is not functioning.? She scolded as she reached out to grab her glove which Vader still held in his hand.

He caught the exposed hand and began to rub and blow on it, it was cold like ice.

?So do you want me to check your systems for any faults?? He said in a suggestive tone.

?Oh! No I don?t.? She said trying to pull her hand away.

?Now come don?t be coy. You know the faster the fault is diagnosed the faster it can be remedied.?

Padmé pulled back but he was stronger and had managed to drag her onto his lap.
    ?Now don?t be bothersome, if you just co-operate a little it will be over in five minutes.? He gripped the zipper and began to bring it down. He startled when something cold and hard hit his face. He lost his grip and was momentarily blinded.

?Damn! She did it again?, he mumbled.
    ?That was for hitting me in the face earlier, flyboy!?
    Quickly he wiped the snow off his face and eyes and saw her getting away, running fast down the side of the knoll. With a savage growl he leaped after
  23. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    I've rewritten the mush posts because I was unhappy with it and there were a couple of points that were missing. Please read and let me know if this is better.
  24. Kitten Jedi Knight

star 3
    ?Pushing an unsuspecting man and nearly killing him isn?t funny at all?? He said chagrined.

I beg to differ Anakin. ;) I thought it was quite humorous. [face_mischief]

WOW!!! :eek: I didn't know it was possible because I really liked the chapter beforehand, but your revisions were amazing. I love the changes you made to the story! The added fluff was absolutely adorable. :D
  25. Mirik Jedi Knight

star 1
    the added mush is great :*
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.