main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knight Of Darkness Vader-PAdme Romance with a twist AU (05/ 25 Who needs a blaster?)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Sep 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Hmm, I think that I've rubbed off on sabre.

2. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Vader, what the heck are you DOING?! How can you?!?!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm calm now. I just can't believe Vader would do something like that.

3. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    :eek: :_| :eek: :_| :eek: :_| :eek: :_| . How can those two *coughs* do that do her?????
    :mad: :mad: :mad: Now where is my frying pan? :mad: ....

Great post sabrelight :D I just hope when "Padmé's son" is old enough, he'll kick some father and wrinkly man booty [face_devil]

4. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    No, no, don't kick DARK LORD booty. Just wrinkly old man booty. Dark Lord booty needs to be turned to the light side.
    I am a pacifist. I believe in redemption. Well, in Palpatine's case... nevermind.

Looking foward to more.

D_F

5. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Asha, TJG, Ani, JJ, Darth ISh, darklady and Darth fruity.

I guess Ish is rubbing off me. JJ, Padme is the weak one around(or rather seems weak) and you know these cowards love to play with the weak.

D_F I agree we have to give the young sith a chance.

D_L Close your eyes and take a deep breath, that'll prepare you for the worst. More to come.

6. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    *sob*

There's more Padme-beating? No! Poor Padme... kick Vader's mechanical butt! Grab your babies and LEAVE!!! Or better yet, let me call Vader up on my black-leather Nokia cell-phone....

Anyhoo.

Sabrelight, you're doing a wonderful job. Looking foward to more (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink, snicker snicker ;) ).

7. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm such a dult, how many is Padmé having anyways? (kids I mean) one or two?

Sorry if I asked [face_blush] UP!

8. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks D_F and darklady, You'll know the answer to that in the next post. I will try to write it today-since you'll insist. :)

9. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    JOY!!!

*does a little dance, then stops and blushes*

Sorry. Can't wait for the post.

D_F

10. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! A postie soon :D :D :D :D :D ! So, I don't need my frying pan? :_| Darn :mad: Oh well, the impulsiveness is settled with a post, unless, his wrinkly man highness lower than dirt scum comes back :mad:

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    sorry guys! We had guests from up country and they wanted me to show them around town, so I did not find time to write my promised post. Will try Again tommorow. GW.

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That's alright, Sabrelight! Here's to the next post! ;)

13. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    *raises glass*

14. Jedi Pikachu

Jedi Pikachu Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2000
    *clinks glasses with Darth_Fruitcake*

;)

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks for the toast guys, Welcome Jedi pikachu. Okay I have the next post. It needs more work but since you demand another post right away, I'll post it anyway.

*********************************************Padmé stood at the portside window that occupied nearly half of the wall. She stared at the endless expanse of space, at the blue jewel that was her beautiful planet. So beautiful and yet so helpless, its strength and survival rested on the delicate shoulders of one spineless ex-queen and ex-senator. She hung her head in shame. She had once been defiant and strong willed but the she had seen too much suffering and pain and it seemed to her that she could not carry this burden for long.

Vader was the key, if she kept him happy and dependent on her, Naboo could enjoy relative freedom. She was ashamed at her selfish actions earlier when she defied Vader concerning the visit to the Emperor, and that she?d been more worried about her baby. In his turn Vader had reminded her more than once that she was the key to Naboo?s well being. She knew what that meant-committing her body and soul to Vader and total loyalty to the emperor.

?Well!? She thought with a sigh as she pressed her forehead against the cool glass of the window, ?She would be a slave but that was a small price for the safety of a million beings.?

A whooshing sound interrupted her reveries, turning she saw Anakin stride in. Without saying any thing, he headed straight for the closet and began to throw out clothes and other belongings of his onto the bedroom floor, RamC5, his personnel droid gathered them from the floor and packed them neatly into a small bag.

Ram as vader called the droid was one of the top of the line droids, but he wasn?t bug proof, more than once Vader had lost patience with him and threatened to dump out him through the air lock.

?They don?t make them like they used to, ?He?d grumble often at the bland, emotionless droid. Mass produced droids naturally could not be expected to be caring and considerate as the individual handcrafted droids of older times had been. Those droids were works of art they had unique personalities, reflecting to some degree the personalities or fantasies of their creators or owners.

Padmé remembered the day that Anakin had found C3PO-or what was left of him,-not long after their wedding. He had rushed in excitedly calling her name. She had rushed to the living room to see him overturning a container on the table, presumably filled with old and rusted parts along with tangles of wires.

?Padmé look at what I found!? He had exclaimed with a twinkle in his eyes, she hadn?t seen him so exuberant since she had first seen him as a boy on Tatooine. She stared at him, a half a small on her face, ?Inside he is still just a boy?? she had thought then and she felt even now that little boy was still hiding somewhere behind the dark shadows that surrounded Vader.

Anakin had explained that he had found the droid in an old wreck of a ship that had crashed somewhere in the Jundland wastes.

The droid looked quite dead; technically, it would need a lot of time and effort to restore it to its old state but she knew Anakin better. Conquering the galaxy was not exactly a breeze; even then, Anakin took out time for his latest pet project. Travel between distant planets usually was the break the dark lord got to be with his wife or indulge himself in assembling the droid-those were the only times when she had got a glimpse of the young man that Anakin would have been had hate not claimed him and twisted his being.

Padmé would bring some caffe and settle down on the chair next to his worktable, handling him tools and parts across the table while he explained the intricacies of robotics and circuits boards. Though Padmé did not understand much of the jargon, she liked to be near him when he was like this- a normal person with fears and trepidations. He discussed everything, smiling at her and sometimes coming over and kissing her.

The nights too were tender she actually looked forward to lay

16. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  17. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    I'm speechless, what a great post. It's nice that Anakin can sometimes be himself not that Sith of a thing....

Am [face_love]

18. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    OO! Lovely post! Totally awesome! So, the cute little boy still exists within the monster that is Vader! YAY! Cool! This is an awesome story!! I totally love this story!

Keep up the great work!

AQ

19. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    Yea! Good post. More please?

20. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Ami, AQ and D_F.

Unfortunately Vader is less the cute boy as time passes, but Palpatine is worried nevertheless of the effect Padme is having on his apprentice.
    Will post again wednesday or thursday.

21. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    YYYYEEEEAAAHHH!! A post :D :D :D :D :D Great one!! We got to see more of the light side of Vader before he was Vader or before, at least, Palpatine calls him for a mission or something [face_plain] . Now, to only get rid of Pulpy :mad:

Muwahahaha!!!! [face_devil]

22. Ashamaphone

Ashamaphone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    That was really good sabre!!

23. DarthLothi

DarthLothi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2001
    I hope that Vader's ignoring her means that he is worried about the child and what the Emperor will do to Padme and the baby. I can hold out hope that he will come to his senses...

24. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    So is it *child* in this story or *children*. Just wondering 'cause it's an AU.

Good posts so far. Incidentally, I am an agent of K.E.P.P. Would you like my services as a Professional, card-carrying Palpatine Assassin???

EOJ

25. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    Another great post! *is very happy* OK! Keep it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.