main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knight Of Darkness Vader-PAdme Romance with a twist AU (05/ 25 Who needs a blaster?)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Sep 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Abtranor

Darth_Abtranor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2005
    Up![face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

I have joined the up dancing:D

2. satanat_solo

satanat_solo Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    fabulous!

this thread is in DIRE need of more dancing i think...
    (well, the world in general is in dire need of more dancing...)

continues up-dance with ladie_padawan and EMK

[face_dancing] Up-Dance! [face_dancing]

3. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Joins in the Up dance [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Sabre, I'm getting ready to do the macarena here!!! you know I'm shameless!!

4. vanameen

vanameen Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    UP UP UP UP UP UP

5. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    *elbows michaellover* wanna macarena w/ me?

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

6. satanat_solo

Sep 12, 2005
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

ladie_padawan, I'll macarena...:cool:

7. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    *starts the macarena with satanat_solo*

c'mon sabre, we're getting desperate here! Who knows what'll come next.

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

8. satanat_solo

Sep 12, 2005
  9. vanameen

Apr 24, 2005
  10. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    Any suggestions? [face_mischief]

11. satanat_solo

Sep 12, 2005
    hmm.. that's a tough one.

How about some 80's?... WHAM! or something...:D

oh my.

i'm quite sad..

i'm in an internet cafe in london (i'm an aussie mind you..)

AND I'M UPPING this...[face_blush]

(if i'm not carefull, my sad secret life on star wars forums will become public knowledge.. (GASP!) *waves hand* 'I was Never Here...'[/i[face_whistling]

12. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    I'm sorry I disappeared but it's a long story. Other than that we (me and my family) may be finally headed home. Gotta go now.

Tons of thanks to all who kept this fic up. You will be rewarded once I get to my den.bbbbbbbbbbb

13. vanameen

Apr 24, 2005
    YEAH YOUR BACK!!!![face_dancing]

14. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
  15. wkmaksar

wkmaksar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    UP!!!...umm I really don't know how to do the up dance..but I'll cheer!

16. satanat_solo

Sep 12, 2005
    UPPERS!:D

(with a dance too of course... [face_dancing] it's not hard.. it's sort of like the hokey-pokey... maybe...:cool: )

17. sabrebabe

sabrebabe Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2006
    halloooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    tis me, mary the magnificent. im kinda new but not really. i found this story like a week ago and read the whole thing, so yeah!
    MARY DOES THE MACERENA TOO! uppiesuppiesuppies![face_dancing]

18. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005

Whatever gets her here faster!!![face_dancing]

Sabre, dont tempt us, you know we will do it!! in your front door no less [:D]

19. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    *starts the macarena* And don't you even act suprised Sabre. If this is the only way to get you back faster, we'll come up with something even more crazy. Like the Cha-cha! [face_dancing]

20. sabrebabe

sabrebabe Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2006
    ooooooooooooooooo! the cha-cha! lets do it yall! i gost the song here!
    'yo heres something new, the casper cha-cha slide part 2...'
    here we go everyone![face_dancing]

21. vanameen

Apr 24, 2005
    AHHHH!!!![face_dancing]

22. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    OK! OK! I think the dances and cha chas and macarenas finally did it. I have to say you guys have tremendous energy. I have a post. I just hope it's worth all the troubles you've gone through. My brain has rusted while I was in the country-side. Took me 2 weeks of writing and deleting before I came up with something passable.

I'm not satisfied with this post but I'm hoping it'll get me started. I've already started on the next post because this one has an ambiguous ending so I'll be posting again soon.

23. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    POST NO# 67

Vader lay back on the bed, one arm pillowing his head as he stared at the ceiling. On the other side of the bed Padmé slept with her back to him.

Vader looked at her longingly, but he dare not touch her. After the savage encounter with the thugs at the mech bay she was inclined, more often than not, to over-react to any unexpected show of affection-unless she initiated it herself that is-this tendency was more evident when she was asleep.

Her earlier demonstrativeness had raised his hopes that they might finally be together but here she was, sleeping away, completely oblivious to the fire that was burning him.

He cursed his luck for the thousandth time, cursed his own stupid emotions. If he?d not been so charged up by what she?d babbled in her sleep he might have taken her along with him to Manera and none of this might happened. ?Damn!?

Of course he would never admit that to her. But he wanted to kick himself for it now.

He reached out and tentatively touched the brown curls draped on the pillow and down her body, enticing him to its soft silky depts. He ran his fingers lazily through it. Starting at her forehead his fingers slid along her neck then down one shoulder right down to her waist.

She didn?t move and for a moment he let his hands rest there on the curve of her hip.

Padmé gave a low, tortured moan, and Vader jerked his hand back.

He stuck his head up, propping himself up on one elbow, staring at her, but she didn?t move. Though, the pained grimace on her face told him that she was in pain, and prisoner again to the nightmares that visited upon her the miseries of that horrible day over and over again. But still he wasn?t sure whether to risk touching her even to wake her up.

Padmé suddenly let out a desperate cry, followed by a choked sob. She cringed as though to dodge a blow, rolling away from her imaginary demons. Vader, seeing the horror on her face decided, then, that this incubus was getting out of hand. He began to reach out and wake her up but before he could sit up fully she banged into him full tilt nearly knocking him back on the bed.

On reflex Vader threw up his arms in the air, as though to deny the fact that he?d ever laid them on her.

But she didn?t see that, she wasn?t even looking as her eyes were quite shut. To Vader it seemed that she was still asleep. Asleep or not she was going into action. She grabbed him, without warning, clinging to him desperately pressing her head into the hollow of his neck and yelling in his ears at the top of her voice.

?Anakin! Anakin!? She screamed.

Vader brought an arm, gingerly around her shoulder, He was aware she was hyper and she might misinterpret any quick movement as enemy action.

She pressed into him as though she could some how crawl inside his skin and hide there. Vader pulled the blanket around her to give her an added sense of security, superficial as it was, whispering reassuring words into her ears. For a moment it seemed to work and she calmed down. But just for a moment, without warning she began to scream and pushed him away viciously from her pounding him with her little fists.

?Padmé! Padmé! Wake up? Vader shouted trying to calm her.

But she kept up her frantic struggle, finally when gentle coaxing didn?t do the trick Vader tried to subdue her bodily, he brought his arms around her, and held her-tight-against the advice of his good friend Thauleed-suddenly Padmé began to struggle-she began to fight him earnestly -hitting out with all her strength as though her life depended on it. She was like a wild cat, scratching at his face and pulling at his hair kicking and throwing her fists all at once.

Vader managed to catch both of her hands and pushed her back against the mattress, pinning them above her head. She squirmed and wriggled in his hold with incredible strength so that Vader had to use his legs to pin down the rest of her. Padmé resisted that, arching her back up as she screamed with all her might.

All the while he was calling her, in an effort to get h

24. wkmaksar

wkmaksar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    Vader is truly amazing...he can still keep his charm working even when he had just suffered a groin injury![face_laugh]

25. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    [face_laugh] I don't know if that post was supposed to be funny or not, but it got me laughing. I guess it was the being kicked in the groin part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.