main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knight Of Darkness Vader-PAdme Romance with a twist AU (05/ 25 Who needs a blaster?)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Sep 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    * stars whinning* Sabrelight!!!! come back!! dont forget about us!! otherwise we'll start haunting you!

2. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    Another up just for you![face_peace]

3. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    I am going to die without an update for my favorite fic. I am going to cry:_| Please update, please do it for us your poor abandoned fan base!

4. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
    And I do love my name too! ;) I never get sick of people calling me anakinsfavorite :p

5. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
    Update please! I am have been dying a little each day since... I read the last chapter of your story.

6. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
  7. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    *Comes onto the Board with chocolate*
    "Here bunny bunnies!"
    *Holds out chocolate*
    "Eat this so you can make wonderful plot bunnies to inspire Sabrelight and get us a post soon*
    [face_praying]

8. Mr_Dagobah

Aug 30, 2005
    One more up coming your way!:p

9. satanat_solo

satanat_solo Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    [face_dancing] UPPERS for sabre![face_dancing]

10. vanameen

vanameen Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. sabrebabe

sabrebabe Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2006
    [face_dancing] uppit, YO![face_dancing]

12. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
  13. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    I'm sorry, but I'm back finallyand I am working on a nother post.

Thank all for being patient, thanks for all the ups, the chocolates and cookies and the dancing. I'll be back!! SOon!

14. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I posted or I tried to, for the last one hour. It just keeps me waiting and waiting. I think the post may be too long (more than 4000 words according to word count in 'word' and 14 pages long) because a comment I made got posted succesfully on the saga board.

15. searth_99

searth_99 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2001
    whoa she's back!:eek:

hmm..post as Mushroom?
    just a thought...

[face_devil]

16. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Been trying again and have had no success. Searth I don't think changing the handle will make any difference. I'll try again only this time I'll divide the posts into two.

17. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    This is my third try. I've divided the posts, and here is the first half ::Clicks the post button and keeps fingers crossed::

POST NO# 68
    ?Hisssssssssssssss!? Padmé eyes flew open. She remembered the events of the night before and pain flooded through her being. Anakin had left her. Shut the door on her and left her crying on the floor.

She picked herself up, her body breaking with the discomfort of sleeping on the cold floor and stood shakily on her feet, cursing her husband, cursing ?the other? woman and everything in general.

The lift door opened and R2 rolled in with a tray balanced on one mechanical arm.

?Oh! R2 this man is impossible, everything I can accept, I can hope to remedy, some how-his bullying, his high handedness, his twisted concept of justice and democracy, his? his arrogance but philandering? There is no cure for that I fear. I can even put up with his violent fits but not his betrayals.? She threw herself down on the bed in hopeless despair.

R2 pushed the tray onto her lap but she set it aside on the side-table without even looking at it. ?He hit me, while I was sleeping, and I don?t even know why? I probably took the good Captain?s name again in my sleep.? she sighed, ?Am I accountable for anything I say in my sleep? And then he punishes ?ME? by leaving me, his rightful wife, for another. Oh! He?s impossible!?

R2 drew near and trilled a string of beeps at her. Padmé?s head shot up and she stared at him sternly, ?I did NOT.? She declared hotly. But the droid persisted. ?Don?t be ridicules, you bucket of bolts!? she said angrily, hands firmly on her hips. ?How can I hit Anakin? He?s not exactly helpless you know and I?m no match for him even when I?m wide awake.?

R2 let loose his projector and Padmé stared wide eyed and round mouthed at the images that the droid had recorded in his memory. Hand on her mouth she slumped back to the bed in a daze.

?Oh?Mighty?Lord?Of?Creation!! ?She stammered as she waggled her head, ?I did that?? She said incredulously as she watched her husband?s face contort with pain. Up until now she?d thought he was almost made of stone, invincible. A small smile played at the corner of her lips, no doubt ?a little proud of her latent power to hurt.
    ?And here I was wondering why he was so furious.? She looked sideways at her droid, ?Could you delete this little incident from your memory, because if mother ever sees it she?ll kill me, bake me alive and feed me to the LAKE monster.?

Then she bit her lower lip. ?And I accused him of taking advantage of me, when in fact he was trying to help me, Oh! R2, I am so mean.? Suddenly she didn?t feel so sorry for herself any more, she was even regretting her earlier impetuousness -within minutes her opinion of her husband turned 180 degree around and now she was even feeling sorry for him. ?I must find him, I must apologize and remove this misunderstanding between us.-before he throws himself at that that spider?s widow that he calls a princess.

Unthinking she rushed to the bridge. Her heart slid to her feet, it was empty. Anakin had already left.

She realized then that the craft was not moving, a bright wedge of sunlight shone through the skylight of the cockpit.

?We must be at the Manera spaceport.? She said with a hopeless sigh. R2, who had followed her faithfully, whistled to confirm her fear.

?Maybe he?s still on the ship somewhere.? She began calling his name at the top of her voice, hoping he was busy somewhere repairing or retrieving something or the other in the ship?s many niches.

?May I help you?? An exotic female voice said from somewhere, startling Padmé.

She jumped back. ?Who are you?? she asked as she whirled around, intent on locating the source of the voice.

?My name is Liya and I am the ship?s AI, how may I help you??

Padmé located the small triangular screen wedged into an array of monitors and gadgets just above the pilot?s console and blinked; the face that smiled back at her and the eyes that considered her were her own, little younger looking p

18. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Yea! I did it! I posted!

OK guys here is the next part. Sorry about it getting so long. I try to keep it short but the posts have a life of their own.

?Commander, you won?t regret it. I?ll give you the time of your life out there in that vast quite wilderness and I will make it an unforgettable trip, one you won?t forget for a long time to come.

Padmé?s brows perked up, it was a woman?s voice. Now her heart beat really picked up the pace.

?I am sure of that! With your magnetic company no man could be bored. But you are a very busy woman and I don?t want you to inconvenience yourself just for my sake.? That was Anakin again, was he being tactful or was he refusing the lady?s company?

?The commander might want to be alone! Princess!? It was man?s voice, an unfamiliar voice.

?Daddy! This is the least I can do for such an illustrious visitor. Surely nothing is as important as entertaining our guest from the Capital, the man who risked his life so that we may enjoy our freedom and democracy. This is the least I can do, the least that Manera can do to thank him for his efforts.

?Oh! Sure you can do more much more! You voxir!? Padmé breathed sarcastically under her breath,

Padmé was itching to see this woman who had caught her husband?s fancy. She peeked out a little and froze, her husbands eyes were on her, just a glimpse and then his gaze turned to his guests-she blushed, embarrassed at being caught at her spying game.

?You have already done enough, more than enough,? She heard him say, ?I will be ever grateful to you and to the people of Manera for your help in repairing my ship. And I will make sure Coruscant is aware of that.?

But Hiera seemed determined to go with him. ?The Cresenu plateau is beautiful and sublime but it is also vast and lonely; walled in on all sides by tall mountains, a group could muster up some fun but alone you will be bored to death.? Hiera was still trying to convince him to take her along. Padmé waited with bated breath to see how her husband would get himself out of this one-so far he had done well. Well enough for a soldier that is.

?Oh! Assure you I am not alone,? Vader replied and Padmé held her breath,

?My beloved wife, Padmé is here with me!?

?Your wife!? Heira exclaimed, caught off guard.

?I did tell you about her. I don?t see how I have missed mentioning her to you.

?Oh! You did tell me! Very emphatically, it?s just that I didn?t know she was here with you.

?Senator Padmé is here?? The baron asked, over-hearing his daughter?s exclamation

?Ex-Senator Padmé, my Lord, and she is eager to meet you??

Padmé straighten and stood in full view of her husband though the others could not yet see her.

He gave her the slightest of nods and she knew what she had to do.

Drawing herself to her full height she walked down, slowly, with all her aristocratic grace, her gown flowing behind her. She could see that Anakin seemed to be satisfied with the effect, because he looked pleased.

He reached out a hand as she neared him and she placed her hand in it delicately.

?Anakin I?m so sorry about?? She began but Vader hushed her with a quick kiss then turned to the duo before him. ?This is my beautiful, very beloved wife, Padmé Amidala Nabberri Skywalker, ex-queen of the Planet Naboo, ex-galactic Senator, ex-chair of the galactic defense committee??and then he went on to add some other titles that never were hers.

?This is Baron Rogress our charming host and his charming daughter Hiera.? Anakin said gesturing towards the father and daughter.

She saw Heira then, elegant and tall just as her husband had described her, but she felt no love for her and the smile Padmé gave her was wholly affected.

Hiera, picked up her jaw, clearly she hadn?t expected anyone with Anakin.

But the Baron seemed pleased to meet her and he took her hand and kissed it.
    ?Welcome to Manera, madame, I have been following your activities in the senate and I am impressed with the work you h

19. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    OK I got it through. That should keep you guys busy for a while.

Also my previous warning about errors and typhos apply, its not easy to read and reread 14 pages of text equaling 4091 word equaling 18081 characters (That according to word count) over and over again.

20. wkmaksar

wkmaksar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    That was a long read! I'm just glad that the story is still here. Hiera seems more like a temptress than anything else, i'm glad Vader doesn't like her.

21. Mr_Dagobah

Aug 30, 2005
    I'm so glad that you are back! These two posts were pretty good. The image of R2 getting fried on Padme's behalf is funny, and the image of Padme speaking to a CGI version of herself is even more hilarious. In regards to Hiera, that was a nice little rebuff. It's just too bad that nice little canoodling scene had to end. I really feel for Padme. Poor woman has no idea how to fix everything. So, great post and I'm already anticipating the next update. [face_peace]

22. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Oh my goodness! That was a wonderful post.
    My favorite part:
    ?Anakin I?m so sorry about?? She began but Vader hushed her with a quick kiss then turned to the duo before him. ?This is my beautiful, very beloved wife, Padmé Amidala Nabberri Skywalker, ex-queen of the Planet Naboo, ex-galactic Senator, ex-chair of the galactic defense committee??and then he went on to add some other titles that never were hers.

=D= =D=

23. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    wkmaksar: You'll know in the next post why she isn't Vader's kind of girl.

Mr Dagobah: THanks. YEp! These two have a problem fixing this situation, they may both have solutions but which doesn't work because they're both so hard headed.

Anakinsfavorite: THanks.

[My favorite part:
    ?Anakin I?m so sorry about?? She began but Vader hushed her with a quick kiss then turned to the duo before him. ?This is my beautiful, very beloved wife, Padmé Amidala Nabberri Skywalker, ex-queen of the Planet Naboo, ex-galactic Senator, ex-chair of the galactic defense committee??and then he went on to add some other titles that never were hers.]

We know now how he got to the top, adding or omiting a little here and there is a standard politcal approach which applies to our world and to the GFFA.

24. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Saberlight! How could you do this-
    wkmaksar: You'll know in the next post why she isn't Vader's kind of girl.
    I need to know what happens!!! [face_batting] Oh well, I can wait- please update soon!!!!

25. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    I love this fic,vader/ani changes really quickly .I hope him and padme can sort out their differences.I loved how he was making hiera jelous,absolutley hilarious.fantastic update.I really can't wait for more!!!!!![face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.