main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KNIGHTQUEST Release Information

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by MaxVeers, Oct 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickLong

NickLong Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    I also had this problem, but the PC i was playing it on wasn't connected to the internet. I'm assuming that it tries to d/l the codec automatically, i'll try again tonight connected to the interent.

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

2. DaftMaul

DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff star 5 VIP

Feb 18, 2001
    The links are now up on the main site just in case anyone didn't know.

3. JWK

JWK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    OMG! Knightquest is the best one yet. There were some great shoots in the movie and some things I didn't like but it is the best overall Fan Film yet.

I like the ending but have a question about the continallity of the Star Wars Saga with it.

4. Daniel Lucas

Daniel Lucas Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 1998
    My extra special thanks to that certin jedi friend... May you live to be a thousand years old.

5. CoruscantCrisis

CoruscantCrisis Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2001
    Man, I got grounded from the computer yesterday, cause I was on it literally(SP?) all day Saturday. Downloading now.

6. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    Just a note for the no-newsletter people... I think TFN purged their mailing list about 6 months ago when they switched to Mailsite.com. Can someone confirm this?

7. CoruscantCrisis

CoruscantCrisis Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2001
    Hey, I don't have enough time to dl all 3 parts right now, it's dl at .4 k/sec! :mad: Should I wait to dl all 3 parts so I can watch them together or should I just watch part 1 now and the others tommorrow?

8. XackAttack

XackAttack Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    I hate this stupid computer. It stops downloading KQ when it gets to the opening crawl [face_hates knightquest download]

9. XackAttack

XackAttack Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    I got it to work now :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.